剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我很高兴珊妮安全了
I'm glad Sunny is safe.
而且幸好你修好了电报机
And it's a good thing you fixed the telegraph machine,
否则这则信息就传不过来了
or this message couldn't come through.
注意: 志愿者们
"Attention: all volunteers."
请于周四前赶往最后的安全之所
"Please arrive by Thursday to the Last Safe Place..."
戴纽蒙特酒店
"The Hotel Denouement."
署名是JS
And it's signed "J.S."
就像我们在总部发现的署名
Like the initials from the headquarters.
我们父母很久前也去过戴纽蒙特酒店
Our parents went to the Hotel Denouement a long time ago.
那是个海滨酒店 我们可以开潜艇过去
It's a seaside hotel. We can take the sub there.
我去开始绘制航道
I'll start charting a course.
我去修复潜艇受损的部分
I'll repair the damage to the sub.
我已经修复好了
I repaired the damage myself,
但我们哪都不能去
but we're not going anywhere.
-什么意思 -这是船长命令 我们要等
- What do you mean? - Captain's orders. We wait.
-等什么 -菲奥娜 我们没时间等了
- For what? - Fiona, we don't have time to wait.
奥拉夫伯爵随时可能发现我们已逃跑
Count Olaf could discover we're missing at any moment.
女人不决断
She who hesitates--
我没有不决断 我决定了
I'm not hesitating. I'm deciding.
我们不能走
We're not leaving.
暂时还不能
Not yet.
不管是因为什么 你都可以告诉我们的
Whatever this is about, you can tell us.
她什么都不会告诉我们的 她有所隐瞒
She's not gonna tell us anything. She's hiding something.
她没隐瞒什么
She's not hiding anything!
菲纳德
Fernald!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
这是个变幻的局势
This is a volatile situation.
小波德莱尔们知道
As the Baudelaires knew,
"变幻"是"不稳定"的意思
the word "volatile" means "unstable"
或"可能造成麻烦"的意思
or "likely to cause trouble."
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
这适用于人
And it can apply to people
和有毒蘑菇
as well as to poisonous mushrooms.
你这辈子或许遇到过
You probably have a person or two in your life
一两个这样的人
who is like that.
可能还是你的手足
Perhaps even a sibling.
当这人出现
When this person pops up,
麻烦也随至
trouble may wax.
当这人消失
And when they vanish...
麻烦也没了
trouble may wane.
但并非总是如此
But not always.
多年来 联♥系♥我的手足
For years, contacting my own siblings
只给他们带去了麻烦
brought them nothing but trouble,
所以 让他们以为我死了反而更好
so it was easier to let them believe I was dead.
但现在 是我哥哥死了
Now, of course, it is my brother who is dead,
我也不知道我是否还能再见到我姐姐
and I do not know if I will ever see my sister again.
你在为奥拉夫伯爵工作吗
Are you working for Count Olaf?
别管那个了
Never mind that.
你跟波德莱尔们联手了
You joined up with the Baudelaires?
-是他们跟我联手了 -继父真走了吗
- Well, they joined up with me. - So Step-Pop's really gone?
是啊 他对我说你死于一场海牛事故
Aye. He told me you died in a manatee accident.
什么 没有 我离开了
What? No, I left.
我对他说我再不想见到他那张脸了
I told him I never wanted to see his face again,
但我很抱歉我丢下了你
but I'm sorry I left you alone.
他是你哥哥
He's your brother?
他搜潜艇时发现了我
He found me when he was searching the sub,
但我们当时没时间说话
but we didn't have time to talk.
他是个大坏蛋
He's a terrible villain!
他帮奥拉夫伯爵犯下了各种恶事
He's helped Count Olaf perform countless treacherous deeds!
他也救了你们妹妹
He also saved your sister.
等等 宝宝呢 她没事吧
Wait. Where is the baby? Is she okay?
她在休息 她没事了
She's resting, and she's fine.
我们找到了毒素解药
We found the antidote to the poison,
现在我们要去
and now we're headed to
戴纽蒙特酒店跟其他志愿者碰面
meet the rest of the volunteers at the Hotel Denouement,
那是最后的安全之所
the Last Safe Place.
你可以跟我们一起来
And you could come with us.
我们才不要跟他一起走呢
We're not going anywhere with him!
我不能抛弃我哥哥
I'm not abandoning my brother!
-他是我唯一的家人了 -他很危险
- He's my only family I have left! - He's dangerous!
-他很坏 -他烧毁了安威瑟海洋馆
- He's wicked! - He burned down Anwhistle Aquatics!
我在一封志愿情报快电里看到的
I read about it in a Volunteer Factual Dispatch.
上面写着菲纳德背叛了VFD
It said Fernald betrayed V.F.D.
他纵了火
He committed arson
在分♥裂♥后加入了错误的一方
and joined the wrong side of the schism.
你们还是不懂 根本没有错误的一方
You still don't get it. There is no wrong side of the schism.
当然有
Of course there is.
一方灭火 一方纵火
One side puts out fires, and the other side starts them.
你们真该看到那场大火
You should have seen the fire.
我当时是安威瑟海洋馆的学徒
I was an apprentice at Anwhistle Aquatics
我得知了格雷戈尔·安威瑟
when I learned what Gregor Anwhistle
在他的洞穴里培养了什么
was cultivating in his grotto:
一种强大的真菌
a fungus so powerful
足以彻底铲除VFD的敌人
it could destroy V.F.D.'s enemies once and for all.
他是在玩火
He was playing with fire.
我警告他那很不稳定了
I warned him it was volatile.
如果真菌溢出 可能会害死所有人
If the fungus got out, it could destroy everyone.
但他不肯听
But he didn't listen.
所以我便决定以火攻火
So I decided to fight fire with fire.
我永远忘不了那景象 就像是大海烧着了
I'll never forget the sight of it, like the sea was burning.
那是我人生最糟的一天
It was the worst day of my life.
但我还有什么选择呢
But what choice did I have?
不
Oh, no!
我为了高尚的原因做了件坏事
I did a terrible thing for a noble reason,
并为此付出了代价
and I paid for it.
我因为大火失去了双手 还被赶出了VFD
I lost my hands in the fire, and I got kicked out of V.F.D.
我继父都气死了
My step-dad was so furious.
他没跟我说过你为什么那么做
He never told me why you did it.
他只说有些秘密太可怕
He just said there were secrets too terrible
年轻人不该知道
for young people to know.
他以前也对我说那话 他真傻
He used to say that to me, too. He was a fool.
他不傻 他是个高尚的人
He is not a fool. He is a noble man.
VFD是个高尚的组织
And V.F.D. is a noble organization.
他们才不会培养能伤人的东西
They'd never cultivate something that would harm people.
对你妹妹说去吧
Tell that to your little sister.
那奥拉夫伯爵呢
Well, what about Count Olaf?
他是个坏人
He's a wicked person,
你却一次次地帮助他
and you help him time and time again.
奥拉夫伯爵在没人接纳我时收留了我
Count Olaf took me in when no one else would have me.
是啊 我后来犯下了好多谋杀 纵火
Sure, I ended up doing more murder, arson,
和各种暴♥力♥行径 这并非我想要的
and assorted violence than I would have preferred,
但人并不是非好即坏
but people aren't either wicked or noble.
他们就像主厨沙拉
They're like chef's salads,
是有好事有坏事
with good things and bad things
都切碎了混合在一起
chopped up and mixed together
充满了香醋调味汁的冲突和矛盾
in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict.
看看你们 波德莱尔们
I mean, look at you, Baudelaires.
你们帮忙烧了卡利加里嘉年华
You helped burn down Caligari Carnival.
你们也玩火了
You've played with fire, too.
-我们才不像你 -或奥拉夫伯爵
- We're nothing like you. - Or Count Olaf.
你们只知道他坏的一面
You only know the bad aspects of him.
他也有好的一面
He has his good parts.
比如呢
Like what?
他...
Well, he, uh...
等等
Wait.
他的笑声很棒
He has a wonderful laugh.
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha.
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha.
你在这里
There you are.
你没回来 我女朋友说
My girlfriend said we should ditch you
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表