剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我们该丢下你
when you didn't come back,
但我说"不行 不能不带小钩走"
but I said, "No way, not without Hooky."
不然谁来做饭 嘻嘻...火锅
Who would do the cooking? Heehee, hot pot!
哈哈...鸟身女妖
Hahaha, harpy!
哈哈...白♥痴♥
Hahaha, half-wit!
好了 我们已把雪童军都抓回来了
Anyway, we rounded up the Snow Scouts,
我们可以出发了
and so we're ready to take off.
戴眼镜的小妞是谁
Who's the chick with the glasses?
你不是说潜艇上没人吗
I thought you said this sub was empty.
是的 老大 至少我以为是没人
It was, boss! Or at least I thought it was.
我完全不知道这姑娘是谁
I have no idea who this girl is
也不知道她是哪来的 我发誓
or where she came from, I swear.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
两个想偷溜走的穷酸鬼
A couple of cakesniffers trying to sneak away.
你们怎么从禁闭室逃出来的
How did you escape the brig?
我都把你们锁起来了 跟...
I locked you in there with
叛徒
Turncoat!
-等等 老大 -那是你最后的机会
- Wait, boss! - That was your last chance.
你知道海盗怎么处置叛徒吗
Do you know what pirates do to traitors?
别伤害他 我哥哥绝不会背叛你的
Don't hurt him! My brother would never betray you!
你哥哥
Your brother?
你好啊
Well, hello.
我上次见你
The last time I saw you,
还是往你的摇篮里扔图钉的时候
I was throwing thumbtacks into your cradle,
但现在你都长大了
but now you're all grown up,
你可以看着你哥哥死掉
and you get to watch your brother die.
-对不起 我听不懂 -救命
- I'm sorry, I can't understand you. - Help, please.
他没背叛你 我可以证明
He didn't betray you, and I can prove it.
他放了波德莱尔们不是为了让他们逃跑
He didn't free the Baudelaires so they could escape.
他放他们走 是为了能给你这个
He let them go so he could give you this.
-不要 -菲奥娜 你干什么
- No! - Fiona, what are you doing?
多谢好意
Well, I appreciate the gesture,
但我更喜欢小点轻点的帽子
but I prefer a smaller, lighter hat.
这头盔里有美杜莎菌丝的样本
Inside this helmet is a specimen of Medusoid Mycelium.
那才是珊妮的病因
That's what made Sunny sick.
美杜莎菌丝
Medusoid Mycelium?
我以为这在安威瑟大火中被毁了
I thought this was destroyed in the Anwhistle fire.
我也以为
I thought so too.
真是美妙的有毒啊
How marvelously poisonous!
好样的 小钩
Nice work, Hooky.
还有你 小真菌怪胎
You too, you little fungal freak.
我叫菲奥娜
My name is Fiona.
那个名字不时髦
That's not a very "in" name.
我要叫你三角眼
I'm calling you Triangle Eyes.
波德莱尔们 等你们回了禁闭室
Baudelaires, when you are back in the brig,
我就打开头盔 把它丢进去
I'm going to open this helmet and toss it inside,
然后你们就会
and then you will suffer
像我一直希望的那样受折磨了
like I've always wanted you to suffer.
不 你不该把样本浪费在波德莱尔们身上
No! You shouldn't waste the specimen on the Baudelaires.
它太宝贵了
It's too valuable.
三角眼是对的
Triangle Eyes is right.
还有更重要的人
There are far more important people
应该被毒死呢
who deserve to be poisoned.
有道理
That's a good point.
我刚刚还在想
I was just thinking
如果有强大又方便的办法
how nice it would be to have some powerful, convenient way
能铲除一大群人
to destroy a bunch of people
还能落在我手里就好了 是吧 小钩
placed into my hands, wasn't I, Hooky?
-他叫菲纳德 -我叫他小钩
- His name is Fernald. - And I call him Hooky.
你挺勇敢啊 丫头
You've got a lot of moxie, kid.
你想跟你哥哥一起做我的手下吗
How would you like to join your brother on my crew?
我们需要帮手
We could use the help.
那些雪童军太不会划船了
Those Snow Scouts are terrible rowers.
好好看看
Look around.
你继父抛下了你
Your stepfather abandoned you.
你的潜艇被抓住了
Your submarine has been captured.
你的新朋友也都只在乎自己
Even your new friends only care about themselves.
-才不是的 -是吗
- That's not true. - Really?
因为我以为你们波德莱尔家人
Because I thought you Baudelaires
总把自己的手足放第一位
always put your siblings first.
-菲奥娜 别这么做 -别这么做
- Fiona, please don't do this. - Please don't do it.
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have?
我们弄沉这破船 然后折磨囚犯吧
Let's sink this wreck and torture the prisoners.
我只需要一个活孤儿就能拿到他们的财产
I only need one orphan alive to get their fortune.
我可以拿另两个测试真菌
I can test the fungus on the other two.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires...
你们这么久以来总在破坏我的阴谋
for too long, you have spoiled my plans.
对你们来说是好循环 对我来说则无利可图
A nice cycle for you, an unprofitable one for me.
但现在 循环终于被打破了
But now that cycle has finally been broken.
你们早该放弃的
You should have given up a long time ago.
亲爱的 我卡住了
Darling, I'm stuck.
你们失去家庭时 我就已经胜利了
I triumphed the moment you lost your family.
我们没有失去家庭
We didn't lose our family.
只是失去了父母
Only our parents.
我们一家人就在这里
Our family is right here.
亲爱的 我动不了了
Oh, darling, I can't move.
你们会失去一切的 孤儿
You will lose everything, orphans.
等着瞧吧
Wait and see.
行了 没事了
Okay, that's all right now. That's absolutely fine.
三角眼 找到婴儿
Triangle Eyes, find the baby
把波德莱尔们都带去禁闭室
and bring the Baudelaires to the brig.
是 船长
Ayeaye, Captain.
小钩 我们得谈谈
Hooky, we need to talk.
你们听到了 去禁闭室 你们这些穷酸臭
You heard him. Get to the brig, you biscuiteaters!
那是海盗的羞辱性字眼
That's pirate for an insulting term!
快 我们没多少时间
Quickly, we don't have much time.
-你不打算带我们去禁闭室吗 -当然不
- You're not taking us to the brig? - Of course not.
我要让你们逃走
I'm letting you escape.
但你们得赶在奥拉夫伯爵发现前逃掉
But you'd better hurry before Count Olaf notices.
跟我们走吧 我们一起去最后的安全之所
Come with us. We can go to the Last Safe Place together.
我不能抛弃哥哥
I can't abandon my brother.
不管他做了什么 他是我唯一的家人了
No matter what he's done, he's the only family I have.
我理解
I understand.
潜艇上有一群被绑♥架♥的雪童军
There's a troupe of kidnapped Snow Scouts on that sub.
你能帮他们吗
Can you help them?
当然
Aye.
替我照顾好魁魁格号♥
Take care of the Queequeg for me.
好
Aye.
别跟奥拉夫走
Please don't go with Olaf.
你不是个坏人
You're not a wicked person.
人并非非好即坏
People aren't either wicked or noble.
而是像主厨沙拉
They're like chef salads.
你想起我时
When you think of me,
想一种你很喜欢的食物吧
think of a food you love very much.
一个如此美好的人怎么能做出这么可怕的事
How can someone so wonderful do something so terrible?
她放我们逃走了
She let us go.
她是对的 我们得快行动
She's right. We'd better hurry
免得奥拉夫伯爵发现我们没在禁闭室
before Count Olaf notices we're not in the brig.
我们走吧
Let's go.
老大
Hey, boss.
谢谢你如此理解我...
Thanks for being so understanding about my--
你以为我相信那个故事了吗
Do you think I believe that story?
你是想抛弃我
You were going to desert me.
我觉得掐死你妹妹就能让你吸取教训了
I think strangling your sister might teach you a lesson.
别伤害菲奥娜
Don't hurt Fiona.
给我一个不那么做的理由
Give me one reason not to.
我告诉你最后的安全之所的地点
I'll give you the location of the Last Safe Place.
什么玩意
The who, what, when, why?
所有VFD集♥会♥的地点
Where all V.F.D. is gathering.
你又是我的最爱了 菲纳德尔
You're my favorite again, Ferndale.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表