剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
It's not hard. You just have to evade the authorities,
在一份不可靠的报纸上假死
fake your death in an unreliable newspaper,
并余生都躲藏在
and spend the rest of your days hiding out
一系列匿名 大致相同的旅馆里
in a series of anonymous, interchangeable motels.
听上去很孤独
Sounds like a lonely life.
是啊 但你们会安全的
It is, but you'd be safe.
我保证
I promise.
小波德莱尔们 一切都好吗
Baudelaires? Baudelaires, is everything all right?
我听说发生了麻烦 涉及到一把鱼叉枪
I heard there was some trouble with a harpoon gun
和其中一位经理
and one of the managers?
-是个意外 -是奥拉夫伯爵
- It was an accident. - It was Count Olaf.
你们不用担心他太久了
Well, you won't have to worry about him for long.
跟我走吧 你们会安全的 我保证
Come with me. You'll be safe. I promise.
我们应该跟开出租车的男人道个别
We should say goodbye to the man with the taxi.
看来他不能留下
I guess he couldn't stay.
走吧
Come, come.
你们在这儿呢 波德莱尔们
There you are, Baudelaires!
你们射中那个经理后 我进去找来了经理
After you shot that manager, I went inside and found the manager.
等等 这不对啊
Wait, that can't be right.
相信我 没什么不对
Trust me. It can.
那就是我从窗口看到的孩子
Those are the children I saw from my window!
我在报纸上见过他们
I recognize them from the newspaper!
他们在一个村子里杀了个叫奥拉夫伯爵的人
They murdered a man named Count Olaf in a village!
我在我村子里见过他们
I recognize them from my village,
他们在那里杀了奥拉夫伯爵
where they murdered Count Olaf!
我们不要急着下判断 各位
Now, let's not rush to judgment, everyone!
的确发生了可怕的事
Something terrible has happened here,
但我们尚不知道所有事实
but we don't have all the facts.
各自回房♥间去
Now go back to your rooms.
奥拉夫伯爵的审判将于明早开始
Count Olaf's trial will begin tomorrow morning.
奥拉夫伯爵不是死了吗
I thought Count Olaf was dead.
你完全不能相信《每日琐碎报》上的报道
You can't believe anything you read in The Daily Punctilio.
我都不知道那些鬼扯是谁写的
I don't know who writes that hogwash!
你妻子吗
Your wife?
你说审判在周四 那还有两天呢
You said the trial would be on Thursday. That's still two days away.
不能明天就开庭
You can't start it tomorrow.
那些还没到的志愿者怎么办
What about the other volunteers who haven't arrived yet?
如果他们是高尚的志愿者 就会早到了
If they were noble volunteers, they would have arrived early.
那姬特·斯尼奇呢
What about Kit Snicket?
抱歉 孩子们 我也想等她到
I'm sorry, children. I would like to wait for her, too,
但很不幸 事情比看上去糟糕多了
but unfortunately, things are much worse than they seem.
审判将在这个大堂里举♥行♥
The trial will take place right here in this lobby.
审判一般不是在法庭举♥行♥的吗
Aren't trials typically held in a courthouse?
一般是的
Usually,
但让人到五星酒店来要容易多了
but it's much easier to get people to come to a fivestar hotel.
打扰 法官大人
Excuse me, Your Honor.
我逮到奥拉夫伯爵躲在树篱里
I caught Count Olaf lurking in the hedges.
谢谢 诚实
Thank you, Frank.
想得美 但他不是诚实 是诚恳
Nice try, but this isn't Frank, it's Ernest!
其实 我是诚实
Actually, I am Frank.
该死
Curses!
奥拉夫
Olaf?
这不是那个多事的邻居吗
Well, if it isn't the nosy neighbor.
希望你替我收信了
I hope you've been picking up my mail.
你要很久收不到信了
You won't be receiving mail for a very long time,
除非你把你的地址改到监狱
unless you change your mailing address to prison.
我为什么要把地址改到监狱
Why would I change my address to prison?
因为你将成为囚犯
Because you'll be a prisoner!
把他关起来 等待审判
Lock him up until the trial!
是啊 把我关起来吧
Oh, yes, lock me up!
可不能让奸诈的坏人在酒店里活动
We can't have treacherous people running around a hotel.
这里可能还有正直高尚的人呢
There might be decent, noble people here!
这里的确有正直高尚的人
There are decent, noble people here.
VFD在这里 他们会让你为罪行付出代价的
V.F.D. is here, and they'll make sure you pay for your crimes.
看来你的新朋友没对你们说实情啊
I see your new friends have been keeping you in the dark.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你们以为VFD是高尚的吗
You think V.F.D. is noble?
想错了
Think again.
我敢说你们那些自以为是的志愿者没说过
I bet your self-righteous volunteers never told you
糖罐里是什么
what's in the sugar bowl,
它为什么那么重要 以及它是怎么被盗的
why it's important, or how it was stolen,
但我能告诉你们
but I could.
我能说出的秘密啊
Oh, the secrets I could share...
关于VFD 关于你们父母
about V.F.D., about your parents.
你们以为你们了解这个故事
You think you know this story,
但你们都不知道它的开始
but you don't even know how it begins.
我们会查明真♥相♥的
We'll find out the truth.
如果我进了监狱就不会了
Not if I'm in prison.
我是你们了解事情真♥相♥的最后机会
I'm your last chance to learn what really happened.
我可以告诉你们 你们自己绝对查不到的事
I can tell you things that you'll never learn on your own.
我们宁可你进监狱
We'd rather see you in jail.
你们自己选
Your choice.
走吧 哥们
Let's go, buddy.
诚实 你哥哥的事我们很遗憾
Frank, we're sorry about your brother.
有什么大不了的
I don't see what the big deal is.
你们还剩俩呢
There's still two of you.
还有件事
One last thing...
施特劳斯法官 你确定
Justice Strauss, are you sure
高等法♥院♥能应付奥拉夫伯爵吗
the High Court can handle Count Olaf?
我不怪你们有疑虑 小波德莱尔们
I don't blame you for having doubts, Baudelaires.
奥拉夫伯爵曾骗过了我 我绝不会原谅自己
Count Olaf fooled me once, and I will never forgive myself,
但高等法♥院♥还有另两位法官
but there are two other judges on the High Court,
我认识他们很多年了
and I've known them for years,
每次我报告你们的情况时
and they've always been very concerned
他们都非常关心
whenever I've reported on your case.
希望你们能原谅我 小波德莱尔们 并信任我
I hope you can forgive me, Baudelaires, and trust me.
但即便不能
But if not,
你们也可以信任法律
you can trust the law.
她锁了门
She locked the door.
或许我们该被锁起来[关起来]
Maybe we deserve to be locked up.
杜威是个好人 但他因我们而死
Dewey was a good person, and he's dead because of us.
他是因奥拉夫伯爵而死
He's dead because of Count Olaf,
明天我们可以帮忙把他永远关起来
and tomorrow, we can help put him behind bars for good.
奥拉夫伯爵以前也瞒天过海过
Count Olaf has fooled people before.
我怎么知道他不能骗过高等法♥院♥
How do we know he's not gonna fool the High Court?
我们只能为他可能耍的一切诡计做好准备
We'll prepare for any tricks he might pull.
-你读过关于审判的书吗 -没多少
- Have you read anything about trials? - Not much.
这里是342房♥间
This is Room 342.
在图书馆里 342是
In a library, 342 is
杜威十进制系统中"刑法"的编号♥
the Dewey Decimal Number for "criminal law."
那么
Therefore...
刑法
Criminal Law.
早上马上到了 法律条文又多
It's almost morning, and there are lots of laws.
你得快点读了
You'll have to read quickly.
妈妈说法律就像香肠
Mother said laws are like sausages.
如果你知道它是怎么做出来的
If you learn how they're made,
可能就吃不好早餐了
it can ruin your breakfast.
珊妮 香肠怎么做
Sunny, how do you make sausages?
没错 把肉塞进去 别管骨头
That's right, shove the meat in. Don't worry about the bones.
那是研磨机的用途
That's what the grinder is for.
我以为我们要拿到糖罐 开场茶话会呢
I thought we were gonna get a sugar bowl and have a tea party,
但我们只是在把动物的不同部位挤在一起
but we're squishing together different parts of animals.
耐心点 亲爱的
Patience, darling.
妈妈以前常说复仇就像做香肠
Mother used to say revenge is like making sausages.
如果你做得好 就能让别人吃不好早餐
If you do it right, you can ruin someone's breakfast.
我们的生活 就像我们的肤色 本来很完美
Our lives, like our complexions, were perfect
直到奥拉夫伯爵和波德莱尔们出现
until Count Olaf and the Baudelaires came along.
没人可以跟埃斯梅·斯瓜勒分手而不尝尝苦头
No one breaks up with Esmé Squalor and gets away with it!
那我们要做什么
So what are we gonna do?
让他们吃乌鸦[吃瘪]
Let them eat crow.
穿戴伪装上法庭感觉不对
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表