剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
他想找到我们也不会容易的
it won't be easy for him to find us.
服务员 把行李拿去房♥间
Bellhop, take the luggage to the room
把卡梅丽塔2号♥抬上屋顶
and the, uh, Carmelita II up to the roof.
谢谢
Thank you.
记住 我们得让闲士以为
Remember, we have to convince any flaneurs
我们只是普通的来度假的一家人
that we're a normal, happy family on vacation.
我才不想住在穷酸鬼的酒店
I don't wanna stay at some cakesniffing hotel!
我想去小精灵乐园
I want to go to Littlest Elf Land!
叫你可爱的小姑娘别再那么引人注目了
Tell your darling little girl to stop drawing so much attention.
如果你多陪陪她
If you spent more time with her,
她就不会想发脾气了
she wouldn't feel the need to act out.
我亲生父母总带我去我想去的地方
My real parents took me wherever I wanted.
好父母啊 都不肯付赎金
Some parents. They wouldn't even pay the ransom.
你父亲因为工作压力很大 亲爱的
Your father is very stressed about work, darling.
我们很快就能去真度假了 妈妈保证
We're going to go on a real vacation soon, Mummy promises.
是啊 对她撒谎 好教养办法
Yes, lie to her. That's excellent parenting.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
你
You!
礼宾员
Concierge.
去找经理
Find the manager
叫他拿瓶好葡萄酒去我们房♥间
and tell him to bring a nice bottle of wine to our room.
要红的 "百"苏维浓
Something red. A sauvignon blank.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
经理在分♥裂♥后站在我们这边
The manager's on our side of the schism.
至少有一个是
Well, one of them is, anyway.
我听说酒店有水疗馆
I hear this hotel has a spa,
这正好 我想做个面部护理[剥皮]
which is perfect because I'd like a face peel.
你是可以自己选脸
Do you get to pick whose face,
还是随便找人的脸皮剥
or you just peel it off whoever's around?
好像不是那么做的
I don't think it works that way.
我得想办法减减压
Well, I need to relieve my stress somehow
如果你想要我负责计划...
if you expect me to be put in charge of planning--
别在大堂里说
Not in the lobby!
到处有眼线 我们去房♥里谈
There are eyes everywhere. We'll talk about it in the room.
我不想回房♥
I don't want to go to the room.
我是个可人 美丽
I'm an adorable, beautiful,
可爱 俊俏 养眼 完美的姑娘
cute, dainty, eye-pleasing, flawless girl,
我想去泳池
and I want to go to the pool!
提醒我怎么就不能把她送回她父母那里去
Remind me why we can't send her back to her parents.
我们烧了他们家 连他们一起烧死了
We burned down their house with them inside.
-等等 你说什么 -没什么 亲爱的
- Wait, what did you say? - Nothing, darling.
奥拉夫伯爵看到我们了 怎么没认出我们来
Count Olaf saw us. Why didn't he recognize us?
他只看到了我们的制♥服♥
He only saw our uniforms.
酒店客人经常把员工当成隐形人
Hotel guests often treat staff like they're invisible.
至少那些坏客人是这样
At lease the villainous ones do.
你觉得奥拉夫伯爵是装成JS的人吗
Do you think Count Olaf is the one posing as J.S.?
我不知道 但他来了总不是好事
I don't know, but it can't be good that he's here.
我们得查明他和埃斯梅在谋划什么
We have to find out what he and Esmé are planning.
你们在偷听客人谈话吗
Are you eavesdropping on our guests?
我们在按照指示工作
We're doing the job we were instructed to do.
你们是新来的礼宾员吧
You must be our new concierges.
欢迎来戴纽蒙特酒店 我是其中一位经理
Welcome to the Hotel Denouement. I'm one of the managers.
-诚实还是诚恳 -没错
- Frank or Ernest? - Exactly.
我很高兴你们来了 虽然你们中有一人额外矮小
I'm happy you're here, even though one of you is unusually short
因为我们额外人手不足 这边走吧
because we're unusually short-handed. This way, please.
礼宾员的工作
The job of the concierge
就是满足客人的一切要求
is to give our guests everything they ask for.
他们按铃 你就要志愿出现
When they ring, you volunteer.
那些数字什么意思
What do those numbers mean?
酒店里不可能有999个房♥间吧
There can't be 999 rooms in this hotel.
这个问题很有趣 你知道它们是什么意思吗
That's an interesting question. Do you know what they mean?
先生 有行李被出租车拉来了
Sir, some luggage arrived in a taxi,
但司机说 客人要周四才能到
but the driver said the guest won't get here until Thursday.
周四
Thursday?
失陪了 礼宾员
Excuse me, concierges.
你觉得那是诚实吗
Do you think that was Frank?
他说了"志愿"一词 可能是暗语
He used the word volunteer. Maybe it was a code.
他的话听上去都像暗语
Everything he said sounded like a code.
你们是新来的礼宾员吧
You must be our new concierges.
欢迎来戴纽蒙特酒店 我是其中一位经理
Welcome to the Hotel Denouement. I'm one of the managers.
你是诚实还是诚恳
Are you Frank or Ernest?
是啊 你们来得正是时候
I am. You're just in time.
周四前会来一大批客人
We're anticipating a large number of guests before Thursday.
-你们知道为什么吗 -可能知道
- Do you know why? - We think so.
-你们能告诉我吗 -这个问题很有趣
- Can you tell me? - That's an interesting question.
这个回答很聪明
That's a smart answer.
你很难知道在酒店大堂里能信任谁
It's hard to know who you can trust in a hotel lobby.
这世上有好多邪恶的人
There are countless wicked people in the world.
所以按理说 迟早
So it follows, that sooner or later,
会有坏人入住酒店的
some of them will check into a hotel.
先生 《每日琐碎报》来了
Sir, The Daily Punctilio arrived
刊登了杀人犯的新消息
with an update on those murderers.
杀人犯
Murderers?
失陪了 礼宾员
Excuse me, concierges.
那肯定是诚恳
That had to be Ernest.
他说起坏人 似乎是个威胁
The part about wicked people sounded like a threat.
除非那是诚实 是在警告我们 我已经糊涂了
Unless it was Frank and it was a warning. I'm already confused.
我们要怎么在这间酒店里找到任何人啊
How are we supposed to find anyone in this hotel?
这问题我可以回答
I can answer that question.
在戴纽蒙特酒店里找人
Finding someone in the Hotel Denouement
就像在图书馆里找书一样简单
is as easy as finding a book in a library
因为戴纽蒙特酒店
because the Hotel Denouement
完全不是按酒店的方式管理的
is not organized like a hotel at all.
而是按图书馆的方式管理的
It's organized like a library.
图书馆管理知识
Well, a library organizes knowledge
是按照一种数字分类系统
according to a numerical classification system.
没错 戴纽蒙特酒店客人的住房♥安排
That's right. All guests at the Hotel Denouement are placed in rooms
都是按照他们在图书馆里的排位
according to where they would be shelved in a library.
但在这里工作的人
But anyone who works here
就得把图书馆目录记熟于心才行
would have to know the library catalog by heart.
610房♥间 这是我们
Room 610. That's for our guests
从事医疗保健的客人
associated with the healthcare industry.
332房♥间 金融经济
332, financial economics.
那个铃没有号♥码
That bell doesn't have a number.
那是天台日光浴沙龙
That's our rooftop sunbathing salon.
晒日光浴的人一般不会对图书馆科学感兴趣
People who sunbathe usually aren't interested in library science,
所以他们也不会讲究位置
so they're not too picky about location.
三个铃响 三个房♥间
Three bells, three rooms.
但你们不能同时身处三个地方
But you can't be in three places at once.
你们得分头行动了 小波德莱尔们
You'll have to split up, Baudelaires.
-你知道我们的名字 -你是诚实还是诚恳
- You know our names? - Are you Frank or Ernest?
这个问题很有趣
That's an interesting question.
你们的工作还等着呢
Your assignments await.
一个人不可能同时身处三处
It is impossible for one person to be in three places at once,
当然 除非此人在看电视节目
unless, of course, that person is viewing a television program.
看电视节目的人 不非得做出选择
A person viewing a television program does not have to choose
是看珊妮在三楼的神秘会面
between seeing Sunny's mysterious meeting on the third floor...
克劳斯在六楼发现的奇怪阴谋
Klaus's discovery of a strange conspiracy on the sixth floor...
还是维奥蕾特在天台日光浴沙龙的危险困境
and Violet's dangerous dilemma in the rooftop sunbathing salon.
你们可以看到全部三件事
You may see all three of these things.
但不是同时看到
Just... not at the same time.
没人留小胡子能好看
No one's ever looked good with a mustache,
那我肯定是第一个了
so I guess I'll be the first.
哎呦嘿 伙计
Yippeekiyay, mateys!
我是个玩球的牛仔超级英雄士兵海盗
I'm a ballplaying cowboy superhero soldier pirate!
你当然是了 亲爱的
Of course you are, darling.
卡梅丽塔在探索她假小子的一面
Carmelita's been exploring her tomboy side.
她多可爱
Isn't she adorable?
作为普鲁弗洛克预科的副校长
As the vice principal of Prufrock Prep,
我可以告诉你 卡梅丽塔一直是个可爱的女孩
I can tell you Carmelita was always an adorable girl,
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表