剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你们该有更好的生活
You deserve better.
真是个疯子
What a nut job.
她一副认识我们的样子 真奇怪
Yeah, she acted like she knew us. That was weird.
她怀着孕大晚上在林子里到处跑
Should she really be running around the woods at night
真的好吗
when she's pregnant?
她才真是个怪胎呢 跟我们不一样
I say she's the real freak, not us!
不一样
Not like us!
不一样 不一样
Not like us! Not like us!
还有谁觉得冷吗
Ooh, anyone else feel that chill?
你们好啊
Oh, hello.
今晚生火不错
Nice night for it.
你们是谁
Who are you?
别管这种无聊的问题了
I wouldn't worry about boring questions like that.
-这地方真不错 是吧 -隐蔽
- Lovely spot, isn't it? - Secluded.
-还有暖和的火 -嗯 这就行了
- A warm fire. - Yes, this will do nicely.
你们该离开 这山上有危险人物
You should leave. There are dangerous people on this mountain.
是啊 是我们
Yeah, us.
我们是奥拉夫伯爵剧团的危险罪犯
We're dangerous criminals in Count Olaf's troupe.
你们跟小奥拉夫来的
You're here with little Olaf?
他就在那边山顶上
He's just up on that summit.
我们只要尖叫 他就会跑来
All we need to do is scream and he'll come running.
-这理论很有趣 -我们试试吧
- That's a charming theory. - Let's put it to the test.
可能是鼬鼠
Probably weasels.
那可不是鼬鼠
Those weren't weasels.
好了 斯尼奇 你只需要下山
Come on, Snicket. All you've got to do is get off this mountain,
躲开敌人和他们的老鹰
evade your enemies and their eagles,
并保护好糖罐
and safe-guard the sugar bowl.
糖罐
The sugar bowl.
我必须等到火熄灭才能带你们看
I had to wait until the fire died down so I could show you.
垂直排烟道
The Vertical Flame Diversion?
不仅仅是个烟囱 还是密道
It's not just a chimney, it's a secret passageway.
你怎么知道这里有
How did you know it was here?
我在一本书里看到过
I've read about it in a book
《秘密组织不完整历史》
called The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations.
我们知道那本书 但你怎么...
We know that book. But how do--
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
把耳环给我 瑞秋
Give me those earrings, Rachel.
我们都不知道你是谁 我们怎么知道能信任你
We don't know who you are. How do we know we can trust you?
"款待的"是一个X开头的形容词
"Xenial" is an adjective that begins with X.
意思是对陌生人很热情
It means being welcoming to strangers.
词汇量大并不代表我就是好人
Having a good vocabulary doesn't guarantee that I'm a good person,
但这代表我读过不少书
but it does mean I've read a lot,
以我的经验
and in my experience,
读书多的人少有坏人
well-read people are less likely to be evil.
我只看电视节目
I only watch network television.
你可以摘掉面罩了 他们都睡了
You could take your mask off now. They're asleep.
但敌人无所不在
But there are enemies everywhere.
跟我来
Follow me.
蛋糕
Cake!
或许你年轻时
Perhaps when you were young,
曾有人唱某首歌♥哄你入睡
someone sang a certain song to you to lull you to sleep,
或是让你不在漫长车程中感到无聊
or to entertain you on a long car trip,
或是为了教你某种密♥码♥
or in order to teach you a secret code.
那首歌♥是《小小蜘蛛》
The song is "The Itsy Bitsy Spider,"
那是最悲哀的歌♥之一了
and it is one of the saddest songs ever composed.
歌♥曲讲述了一只小蜘蛛
It tells the story of a small spider
想爬上一个水龙头
who is trying to climb a water spout,
但却被一次次冲走
only to be washed away again and again,
直到它似乎永远无法达到终点了
until it seems that he will never reach his destination.
波德莱尔姐弟爬着
As the Baudelaires climbed
看似没有尽头的垂直排烟道时
the seemingly endless Vertical Flame Diversion...
他们也不禁觉得自己像那只可怜的蜘蛛
...they could not help feeling like that poor spider.
蜘蛛
Spider!
给我开小马派对
A pony party for me?
克劳斯一脚踩进当做蜘蛛公♥寓♥的
And when Klaus stuck his hand into a foothold
落脚点时
serving as a spider condominium,
他感觉更像那个水龙头
he felt more like the spout.
我们快到了
We're close.
你觉得我们会在上面找到什么
What do you think we'll find up there?
我知道我希望能找到什么
I know what I hope we'll find.
我以为我把你绑起来了
I thought I tied you up.
你干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
那快点的
Hurry up with it.
都醒醒了
Wake up, everybody!
今天还有要事呢
We have a big day ahead of us.
我需要点时间考虑穿什么
I'm going to need a little while to figure out what to wear.
不♥穿♥一件时尚的衣服就去烧毁
It's not "in" to burn down a secret headquarters
秘密总部可不时髦
without wearing a fashionable outfit.
那快点的
Well, tick-tock.
婴儿在做早餐
The baby's making breakfast.
我们让手下去布置桌子
We'll have the henchpeople set the table.
在户外吃饭还挺时髦的
Oh, it's actually very "in" to dine alfresco.
你是想说阿尔·方库特吧
You're thinking of Al Funcoot.
相信我 不是 谁给我拿点咖啡来
Believe me, I'm not. Someone bring me some coffee!
或是白兰地鸡尾酒
Or a brandy sidecar.
你听着了 做早餐
You heard the lady. Breakfast!
我觉得我们可以弄点更好的
I think we can do better than that.
冰很薄 肯定是要到假春了
The ice is pretty thin. False Spring must be coming.
我们在苦恼溪的源头 所以
We're right at the source of Stricken Stream, so...
应该有
there should be...
大鲑鱼
Salmon galore!
给
Yeah, here.
给你 给你
Oh, here you go. There you go.
你进行过冰钓吗 我继父以前带我去过
You ever go ice-fishing? My stepdad used to take me.
不 我们只是断绝关系了
Oh, no, we just don't see each other anymore.
他不赞成我的一些人生选择
He didn't approve of some of my life choices.
失去家人很痛苦
It's tough losing family.
让你姐姐哥哥摔死
You know, it wasn't my idea
可不是我的主意
to plunge your siblings to their deaths.
所有职业都有弊端
Well, every career path has its drawbacks.
往往 你想去演戏
Oftentimes, if you want to do theater,
却走上了犯罪生涯
you end up in a life of crime instead.
天呐 你口气跟我继父一样
Oh, God, you sound just like my stepdad.
我饿死了
I'm starving!
别跟人说我说过这话
Look, don't tell anybody I said this...
但如果你的一个父母真还活着 我会很高兴的
but I'll be glad if one of your parents if still alive.
我要饿死了
I'm starving!
快点做 小丫头
Get moving, brat.
不久之前 在斯德哥摩市
Not too long ago in the city of Stockholm,
一群银行劫犯在工作期间
a group of bank robbers took a few prisoners
挟持了几名人♥质♥
during the course of their work.
我们把所有财产都放在这个金库里
And this vault is where we keep all the fortunes,
但我无法想象
although I can't imagine
你会想参观一大堆的钱
you having any interest in seeing big piles of money.
我把金库的密♥码♥就放在桌上
I keep the combination to the vault on the desk.
贴在三孔打孔机上了
It's taped to the three-hole punch.
这...
Now, this--
几天里 银行劫犯和人♥质♥
For several days, the bank robbers and prisoners
亲密地住在一起
lived together in close proximity,
这个词的意思 "与此同时警♥察♥集结在外面
a word which here means "while the police gathered outside
并最终把劫犯关进了监狱"
and eventually managed to take the robbers to jail."
你有9吗
Do you have any nines?
再来
Go fish.
这多好玩
Isn't this fun?!
别动
Freeze! Freeze!
-都别动 -停下
- Everybody freeze! - Stop!
当人♥质♥终于得到解救时
When the prisoners were finally freed, however,
当局发现 他们已与银行劫犯
the authorities discovered that they had become friends
成为了朋友
with the bank robbers.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表