剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸历险第三季 第六集
改编自雷蒙·斯尼奇原著
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
快别看了
Look away
真心别看了
This show will wreck your evening,
看了这剧 晚上睡不着
your whole life and your day
白天闷得慌 人生都绝望
Every single episode
每一集
is nothing but dismay
都只会让你心塞
So look away
所以别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
The Baudelaires check into a hotel
波德莱尔姐弟妹入住酒店
to spy upon
目的却是监视
A group of awful people
一群拿谋杀
for whom murder is a yawn
不当回事的坏蛋
It may seem like Count Olaf
或许看似奥拉夫
will be finally brought to justice
终将伏法
But why would any viewers think
但怎么会还有观众
that they could really trust us?
以为可以信任我们
Just look a way
快别看了
Look away
别看了
There's nothing but horror
等待你的只有
and inconvenience on the way
恐怖和麻烦
Ask any stable person
去随便问个正常的人
should I watch
"这剧该看吗"
and they'll say
他们都会告诉你
look away
"赶紧别看了"
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
倒第二个危机
下
缅怀
什么
他走了
别问了
戴纽蒙特酒店
看
太字面了
好运香伐木场
奥拉夫
珊妮·波德莱尔
厨师
偷看
烧毁酒店
烧毁酒店
逃
命运之力
好运香伐木场发生事故
假春舞 忧虑山
113军团
-加糖吗 -不了 谢谢
- Sugar? - No, thank you.
我一直觉得茶应如苦艾般苦
I always thought tea should be bitter as wormwood
如双刃剑般刺舌
and sharp as a double-edged sword.
你会发现这糖非常苦的
I think you'll find this sugar is extremely bitter.
我好喜欢歌♥剧
I just love the opera!
雷蒙 亲爱的 要茶吗
Lemony, darling. Tea?
他听不到的
He's not listening.
只要碧翠丝上场 他就只能听到她的声音
When Beatrice is on, he only has ears for her.
我没睡着 我错过了什么
I wasn't sleeping! What did I miss?
好 他们可算不唱了
Oh, good, they stopped singing.
你可算不打鼾了
And you stopped snoring.
你非得随身带着打字机吗
Must you bring that typewriter everywhere?
我是《每日琐碎报》的戏剧评论员
I'm the dramatic critic for The Daily Punctilio.
评论员 呸
Critic? Bah!
我们这些做戏剧的该受到赞扬 不是批评
We theatrical types should be complimented, not criticized.
这你会感兴趣的 奥拉夫
You'll find this interesting, Olaf.
"戏剧的"这个词的意思是"跟戏剧有关"
"Theatrical" is a word which here means "related to the theater,"
但也可以指常常突然小题大做的人
but it can also mean a person who is prone to fits of melodrama.
我弟弟又在解释词语了
My brother's defining words again.
希望这只是个阶段
Let's hope it's a phase.
看那是谁
Look who's on.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为官方消防局局长
As chief of your Official Fire Department,
我想借中场休息的间隙
I would like to take this intermission
讲几句关于防火的话 尤其是...
to offer a few words about fire safety, particularly...
他丢人死了
He's so embarrassing.
我觉得他看上去很高尚
I think he looks noble.
这可能令人意外...
It may come as a surprise...
坚定的侧脸 一条眉毛
The strong profile, the one eyebrow.
家族遗传
Runs in the family.
雅克呢 我想那个蠢蛋和他的小胡子了
Where is Jacques? I miss that knucklehead and his mustache.
他今晚要开出租车
He's driving his taxi tonight.
火柴 蜡烛 纵火犯
...matches, candles, arsonists...
碧翠丝
Beatrice!
我怎么样
How was I?
你光彩照人
You were radiant.
看到你们都在一起太棒了
It's so wonderful to see all of you together.
我想以这些话致敬我妻子
I should like to dedicate these words to my wife,
她很不幸殒命于一场大火
who sadly perished in a fire,
也献给我儿子 他今晚就坐在观众席上
and to my son, who is here somewhere in the audience tonight.
我爱你 奥拉夫
I love you, Olaf.
注意安全 大家晚安
Stay safe, and good night.
现在 请大家继续观看悲剧吧
And now, back to the tragedy you were watching.
过去萦绕着现在
The past haunts the present
就像鬼可能会萦绕在歌♥剧院里
the way a ghost might haunt an opera house.
就像一群乌鸦
It hovers over it the way
盘旋在一座酒店上空那样
a murder of crows might hover over a hotel.
没看到糖罐的白色前别发射
Don't fire till you see the white of the sugar bowl.
我能击中深夜里飞过的黑鸟
I can hit a blackbird flying in the dead of night.
过去能像石头一般击中你
The past can hit you like a rock,
也能像粘粘的捕蝇纸那样粘住你
and it can trap you like a sticky piece of flypaper.
能让你像一条湿裤子那样打转
It can spin you in cycles like a wet pair of pants.
也能改变你
And it can change you,
就像接下来的两分钟将永远改变
the way these next two minutes would change my own life...
我的人生
forever.
我叫雷蒙·斯尼奇
My name is Lemony Snicket.
-你叫雷蒙 -斯尼奇
- Your name is Lemony? - Snicket.
你真像你母亲
You look just like your mother.
抱歉 我们认识你吗
I'm sorry, do we know you?
有人射中了那个经理 他跌落到池塘里了
Somebody shot that manager and he fell into the pond!
我观鸟的时候看到了
I saw it while I was bird-watching!
是那些礼宾员射中了经理
Those concierges shot the manager!
我熨我的腰带时看到的
I saw it while I was ironing my cummerbund!
我们什么都没做 那是个意外
We didn't do anything. It was an accident.
-他们可不知道 -我们怎么办
- They don't know that. - What can we do?
你们可以上我的出租车
You can get in my taxi.
有时当我陷入了危险境地
Sometimes when I'm in a dangerous situation,
像是在公共场合
such as a public place
被控犯下我没犯的谋杀
where I'm being accused of a murder that I did not commit,
立刻乘出租车逃跑会很有帮助
I find it useful to get away quickly in a taxi.
姬特呢 她本该来见我们的
Where's Kit? She was supposed to meet us.
我是她弟弟 她派我来帮你们的
I'm her brother. She sent me to help you.
但只有你们马上上出租车我才能帮你们
But I can only help if you get in this taxi right now.
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires!
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires!
我听说有麻烦了
I heard there was trouble,
所以我叫来了这些友好的警♥察♥
so I found these friendly police officers.
我们该在那些警♥察♥过来前离开
We should leave before those officers reach us.
他们看上去并不友好 而我又在潜逃
They don't look friendly, and I'm on the lam.
我们也是 维奥蕾特 离开或许不是个坏主意
So are we. Violet, maybe leaving isn't such a bad idea.
如果我们走 就会失去
If we leave, we'll miss
把奥拉夫伯爵关进监狱的机会
the chance to put Count Olaf in jail.
我们不能永远逃窜
We can't live on the run forever.
这并不难 你们只需要躲避当局
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表