剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
今晚另一位客户会把它送来
It's being delivered tonight by another client
那位客户也要求看这个了
who requested the same materials.
-事实上 你们的姓名缩写还一样呢 -JS
- In fact, you both have the exact same initials. - J.S.
拉里
Larry.
没想到会在这里见到你
Fancy seeing you here.
我忘记给你拿奶了
I forgot your milk.
-就在托盘上啊 -我去找主厨要
- But it's on that tray. - I'll go get it from the chef.
奇怪的服务
Odd service.
酒店餐馆啊
Hotel restaurants!
告诉我 另一个JS是谁
So tell me, who is this other J.S.
居然对波德莱尔孤儿们如此感兴趣
that seems so interested in the Baudelaire orphans?
这我恐怕不能透露 银行家-客户保密协议
I'm afraid I can't discuss that. Banker-client confidentiality.
假装这事关你的性命呢
Pretend your life depended on it.
情况比我们想得还糟
Things are worse than we thought.
JS还有多久才到
How soon before J.S. arrives?
真JS 不是餐厅里的那个冒牌货
The real J.S., not that imposter in the dining room.
今晚 包裹也会到达
Tonight. And the package will be arriving as well.
但我们的敌人在监视天空
But our enemies are watching the skies.
如果他们截获了包裹 我们就都输了[吃乌鸦]
If they intercept the delivery, we will all be eating crow.
乌鸦可不好吃
Crow is tough to eat.
希望我们的糖够多
I hope we have enough sugar.
尤其是菜单上还有蘑菇
Especially if there are mushrooms on the menu.
那是厨房♥传来的
That came from the kitchen.
你的秘书哪去了
Where did your secretary go?
礼宾员
Ah, concierge,
我需要你随我去025房♥间 洗衣室
I need you to come with me to room 025, the laundry room.
我需要你把这个特别的锁挂在门上
I need you to put this special lock on the door.
她们总是自己跑掉
They tend to just wander off,
就像孤儿和猫
like orphans or cats.
我知道怎么让猫留下
I know how to make a cat stay.
剥它的皮
You skin it.
如果你看到服务员了 告诉他我还在等我的牛奶
If you see that waiter, tell him I'm still waiting on that milk.
我们走服务电梯
We'll take the service elevator.
没错 有时候 看似神秘的
Exactly. Sometimes what seems mysterious
只是大计划的一部分
is really part of a larger plan.
拉里 你别想再毁掉我的阴谋和午餐了
Larry, you're done ruining my schemes, and also my lunch.
你还没尝过咖喱呢
You haven't even tried the curry.
太辣了
It's way too spicy.
奥拉夫 你缺少的不仅仅是对
Olaf, you lack more than an appreciation
次大♥陆♥菜肴的品位
for subcontinental cuisine.
你还缺乏道德伦理
You lack morals and ethics.
还有后援 你的同事都哪去了
And back-up! Where are your associates now?
那你的呢 对了 他们都被我杀了
Where are yours? Oh, right. I killed them all.
就算你戴假小胡子 租套西服
You can wear a fake mustache, you can rent a tuxedo--
这不是租的 是我偷的
This isn't rented. I stole it.
但你永远不及雅克·斯尼奇一半
You'll never be half the man Jacques Snicket was.
至少我不会被放在咖喱里活活煮死
At least I'm not going to be cooked alive in curry.
-这是威胁吗 -听上去像吗
- Is that a threat? - Did it sound like one?
-是的 -很好 那就是
- Yes, it did. - Good. It was.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
诚实 麻烦你送这个恶人离开这里
Frank, would you please escort this villain off the premises?
你是说诚恳吧
I think you mean Ernest.
哎呦嘿
Yippeekiyay.
放开我 白♥痴♥
Unhand me, you cretins!
无赖
You cads!
粗暴的冒牌货
You man-handling imposters!
这是侮辱 太过分了
It's an insult! It's an outrage!
你们不能这么对待服务员
This is no way to treat a waiter!
很抱歉只能如此结束
I'm sorry it has to end like this.
我们的对决挺好玩的 但这场争斗
Our little tête-à-têtes have been fun, but this rivalry,
就像这酱汁一样 已酝酿了太久
like this sauce, has simmered far too long.
你以为我会开口吗
Do you expect me to talk?
不 服务员拉里
No, Larry Your-Waiter.
我认为你会煮沸
I expect you to boil.
这可好 这是只能干洗的
Great. This was dry-clean only.
这个房♥间务必要守住
It's important to keep this room secure.
我能信任你吗 礼宾员
Can I trust you, concierge?
大堂里的钟的钟声描述了把洗衣室的门
The sound of the clock in the lobby described Sunny Baudelaire
变成了方言锁门的
as she turned the laundry room entrance
珊妮·波德莱尔
into a Vernacularly Fastened Door.
但它也描述了小波德莱尔们的故事
But it also describes the story of the Baudelaires
因为一切他们自以为了解的 关于他们的生活
because everything they thought they knew about their lives,
他们的处境 戴纽蒙特酒店的事
their situation, and the Hotel Denouement...
都错了
was wrong.
错
Wrong.
错
Wrong.
一切都不对劲
It's all wrong.
酒店里净是我们认识的人
This hotel is full of people we know,
但他们不可能都是VFD的
but they can't all be part of V.F.D.
他们都是姓名缩写为JS的人请来的
They were all invited by someone with the initials J.S.,
但他们都以为JS是不同的人
but they each think that J.S. is a different person.
尼禄副校长认为JS是埃斯梅认识的人
Vice Principal Nero said J.S. is someone that Esmé would know.
比如她丈夫 杰罗姆·斯瓜勒
Like her husband, Jerome Squalor.
但杰罗姆·斯瓜勒说JS是个想帮我们的女人
But Jerome Squalor said J.S. is a woman who wants to help us.
坡先生的秘书叫杰奎琳·席斯卡
Mr. Poe's secretary was called Jacqueline Scieszka.
芭布丝以为JS是个船长
And Babs thinks that J.S. is a sea captain.
奥拉夫伯爵的一个伪装身份是胡里奥·贾船长
One of Count Olaf's disguises was Captain Julio Sham.
但奥拉夫伯爵伪装成了雅克·斯尼奇
But Count Olaf is disguised as Jacques Snicket.
他也不知道真JS是谁
He doesn't know who the real J.S. is either.
还有其他谜团 埃斯梅为什么要筹办鸡尾酒会
There are other mysteries. Why is Esmé planning a cocktail party,
卡梅丽塔·斯帕茨要鱼叉枪做什么
and what does Carmelita Spats want with a harpoon gun?
给我捕鸟纸的是诚实还是诚恳
Did Frank or Ernest give me the birdpaper?
叫珊妮锁上洗衣室门的人又是谁
And who told Sunny to lock the laundry room door?
为什么大家都在看天空
Why is everyone watching the skies?
抱歉 珊妮 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, Sunny, I don't know what you mean.
我知道
I know what she means.
幽默作家约翰·戈弗雷·萨克斯曾写过首诗
The humorist John Godfrey Saxe wrote a poem
波德莱尔家的爸爸最喜欢了
that was a favorite of the Baudelaires' father,
他经常折磨他的孩子 背给他们听
who would often torment his children by reciting it.
诗里讲述了六个盲人遇到了一头动物
In the poem, six blind men encounter an animal
而他们无法就它的样子达成一致
and are unable to agree what it looks like.
第一个人摸到了它高大的侧面
The first man feels its tall side
认为它是堵墙
and concludes it must be a wall.
第二个人摸到了它的鼻子
The second feels its trunk
认为它像条蛇 等等
and decides it resembles a snake, and so on.
诗的寓意是 只观察到一部分
The moral of the poem is that observing a part of something
跟观察到整体是不一样的
is not the same as observing the whole.
但如果你分享你的观察
But if you share your observations,
可能会发现令人不解的片段
you may find that what seems confusing
是大计划的一部分
is really part of a larger plan.
或大象
Or an elephant.
我们听到的都是大计划的一部分
We've each heard parts of a larger plan.
如果我们把一切拼凑起来 就能看清全部了
If we put them all together, we can see the whole shape.
服务员拉里说
Larry Your-Waiter said something about
今晚有包裹送到
a package being delivered tonight,
还有乌鸦
and crows.
他会不会是指信鸦
What if he meant carrier crows,
就像伊莎朵拉在飞禽爱好者村里
like the ones Isadora used to send couplets
用来传递对句的那种
in the Village of Fowl Devotees?
那就难怪埃斯梅要看天空了
That would explain why Esmé's watching the skies
以及卡梅丽塔·斯帕茨为什么要鱼叉枪
and why Carmelita Spats needs a harpoon gun.
她要把信鸦打下来
She's gonna shoot it down.
诚实或诚恳叫你挂捕鸟纸肯定也是为了这个
And I bet that's why Frank or Ernest had you hang that birdpaper.
如果乌鸦被以特定角度击落
If a crow was shot at a certain angle,
就会撞在酒店五楼上
it would strike the building at the fifth floor,
然后就会粘在捕鸟纸上
and then it would stick to the birdpaper,
那包裹就会掉在地上了
then the package would fall to the ground.
-或许 也或许不是 -它还能落在哪
- Maybe, or maybe not. - Where else could it land?
我看到窗户下面有洗衣室排风道
I saw a laundry vent under the window.
计划会不会是让包裹落进那里
What if the plan is for the package to fall in there?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表