剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
-是菲纳德 -菲纳尔
- Fernald. - Furnail.
我要带你们三个波德莱尔去禁闭室
I'm taking all three of you Baudelaires to the brig!
去禁闭室 你们这些穷酸臭
Get to the brig, you biscuiteaters!
我还是继续叫小钩吧
I think I'll stick with Hooky.
进去 波德莱尔们
Get in there, Baudelaires!
否则我让你们喂海牛
Or I'll feed you to a manatee!
好样的 三角眼
Nice work, Triangle Eyes.
去给我做个披萨
Now make me a pizza.
与魁魁格号♥脱离
Disengage from the Queequeg.
好吗
Okay?
菲奥娜的修复做得很好
Fiona did a great job with the repairs.
我们很快就能开走
We'll be out of here in no time.
我来绘制去戴纽蒙特酒店的航道
I'll chart a course to the Hotel Denouement.
好消息是卡梅丽塔号♥走了
Good news is the Carmelita is gone.
很好 但你听上去并不很开心
Great news, although you don't sound happy about it.
因为大未知
That's because The Great Unknown
冲我们来了
is headed straight for us.
我们怎么办
What can we do?
我启动潜水艇的涡轮引擎了
I'm putting the sub into turbo drive.
把稳
Hold on.
希望引擎不会爆♥炸♥
Let's hope the engine doesn't blow.
我比吃猪肉的猪还开心
I am happier than a pig eating pork.
我比晒伤的白人还发痒泛粉
I am tickled pinker than a sunburned Caucasian.
我逍遥又自在
I am so happy-go-lucky
幸福和幸运的人
that happy and lucky people
会拿棍子打死我
are going to beat me senseless with a stake
因为他们嫉妒得发狂
out of total unbridled jealousy.
很快 我们就将到达戴纽蒙特酒店
Soon, we will be arriving at the Hotel Denouement,
我会在那里放出美杜莎菌丝
where I will unleash the Medusoid Mycelium
彻底终结
and end V.F.D.
VFD和他们的蠢密♥码♥与诗歌♥
and their stupid codes and poetry once and for all!
嘻嘻哈哈...
Teehee, taha,
彻底毁灭
to-ho-tal annihilation!
我们还没找到糖罐呢 亲爱的
We still haven't found the sugar bowl, darling.
凭我们的运气 埃斯梅
With our luck, Esmé,
糖罐会从天上掉下来的
the sugar bowl will come falling out of the sky!
等等
Ooh, wait a minute.
那不是假笑
That wasn't a fake laugh.
那是真的
That was real.
埃斯梅 我终于找到了可笑的事
Esmé, I finally found something to laugh about.
我就不该把真菌给奥拉夫伯爵
I never should have given the fungus to Count Olaf.
你为了高尚的原因做了件坏事
You did a terrible thing for a noble reason.
你救了我
You saved my life.
埃斯梅 我去笑禁闭室里的波德莱尔们吧
Esmé, let's go laugh at the Baudelaires in the brig.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们走到了十字路口
We're at a crossroads.
大未知被甩开了
The Great Unknown is falling behind.
最大航速了 推动电机
Maximum knots, and the propulsion motor
达到了临近爆♥炸♥的危险状态
is dangerously close to blowing.
电机维持不了多久的
The motor's not going to hold much longer.
我们需要找地方上浮 海滩或码头
We need a place to surface. A beach or a dock.
我可以在戴纽蒙特酒店附近找个地方
I can find a place near the Hotel Denouement.
克劳斯
Klaus...
你觉得奎格里会在那里吗
Do you think we'll find Quigley there?
我们肯定会找到他的 不管他在哪
I'm sure we'll find him... wherever he is.
水循环包括了三种现象
The water cycle consists of three phenomena:
蒸发 降水和径流
evaporation, precipitation, and collection.
偶尔 我在收集关于
Occasionally, while I'm collecting evidence
波德莱尔孤儿们的历史的证据时
concerning the history of the Baudelaire orphans,
我会想象自己是一滴水
I imagine myself as a drop of water,
尤其如果在下雨
especially if it is raining
或者我的桌子漂在一个水库里时
or if my desk is floating in a reservoir.
这感觉并不愉快
It is not a pleasant feeling.
我会想象那感觉多糟
I think about how ghastly it would feel
与同僚聚集在湖水
to be yanked away from my comrades,
或水洼里时 被从他们身边拽走
when we were gathered in a lake or a puddle,
通过蒸发过程 被迫升入空中
and forced into the sky through the process of evaporation.
想象那感觉多可怕 被降水过程
Think how terrible it would feel to be chased out of a cloud
赶出一朵云
by the process of precipitation,
坠落在地上
and tumble to the earth...
就像一个糖罐
like a sugar bowl.
还有那感觉多令人心碎
How heartbroken I would feel
再次聚集在了一片水体里
to gather once more in a body of water
感觉自己终于到达了
and feel that I had reached...
最后的安全之所
the Last Safe Place...
结果局势扭转
only to have the tables turn,
再次被蒸发升入空中
and evaporate into the sky once more,
这个无聊的循环又再次重来一遍
as the tedious cycle started all over again.
我找到了最近的海滩
I found the closest beach.
想象这种生活真是可怕
It is awful to contemplate this sort of life
人总会被各种神秘的
in which one would always be forced into motion
强大力量驱使
by a variety of mysterious and powerful forces,
永远找不到安全之所
never finding a safe place,
永远不能长久地扭转局势
never able to turn the tables for very long.
也是因此
For the same reason,
波德莱尔孤儿们难过地思索着自己的生活
the Baudelaire orphans found it awful to contemplate their own lives
因为他们的潜艇到达了
as their submarine landed at the very place
他们的不幸历险开始的地方
where their cycle of unfortunate events began.
就好像我们又开始了这个循环
It's like we're starting the cycle all over again.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires?
你们怎么又来到了海水滩
What are you doing here on Briny Beach... again?
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我都放弃找到你们的希望了
I'd given up all hope of finding you,
于是决定来这片海滩
and I decided to visit this beach
任由自己悲伤 并打打水漂
to indulge in some sadness and rock skipping
而不是去找你们
instead of searching for you,
老实说 那只给我带来了麻烦
which frankly has given me nothing but tsuris.
"麻烦"是意第绪语
"Tsuris" means trouble.
我们知道麻烦什么意思
We know what tsuris means.
你们究竟去了哪里 又是怎么到这里的
Where in the world have you been, and how did you get here?
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires!
希望你们没等太久
I hope you haven't been waiting long.
那是我的新秘书吗 你来这儿干什么
Is that my new secretary? What are you doing here?
你没去办公室
When you didn't show up at the office,
我以为你是病了 或去生孩子了
I figured you were either sick or giving birth.
抱歉 坡先生
My apologies, Mr. Poe,
但或许你忘了 我不为你工作
but perhaps you forgot I don't work for you.
辞职之前 按照惯例
It is customary to give at least ten days' notice
要提前十天通知的
when resigning a position, Ms...
你是...
Miss...
你叫...
Ms...
我忘记你的名字了
I seem to have forgotten your name.
我没说过
I never gave it to you.
那就怪你了
Ah, then it's your fault.
我的出租车就在那边 我很乐意带你们
My cab is just over there, and I'd be happy to drive you
去最后的安全之所 如果你们仍想去那里
to the Last Safe Place, if that's still where you want to go.
波德莱尔们 我坚持你们跟我走
Baudelaires, I insist you come with me.
你们被控谋杀 纵火 绑♥架♥
You've been accused of murder, arson, kidnapping,
-和各种轻罪 -我们是无辜的
- and all sorts of assorted misdemeanors. - We're innocent!
我相信
I'm sure that you are,
但所以你们更该坐我的车跟我走
but that's precisely why you need to come with me in my car
我们去警局把一切理清楚
to the police station so we can sort everything out.
自你们开始逃避麻烦
Since you ran away from your problems,
我意识到 你们问题的根源
it became clear to me that the stem of your troubles
是生活中缺少一个监护人
is from not having a clear guardian figure in your life.
或许我该做这个监护人了
Perhaps it's time for that guardian to be me.
你们知道我多会带孩子
You know how good I am with children.
所以 走吧 波德莱尔们
So, come along, Baudelaires!
我们永远结束这不幸的循环吧
Let's end this unfortunate cycle once and for all!
-你说得对 -我知道 所以我才这么说
- You're right. - I know I am. That's why I said it.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表