剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
她要死了
She's going to die!
我们可算有件事达成一致了
Finally we agree on something.
撑住 珊妮 我们会找人帮忙的
Hang on, Sunny. We're gonna get help.
我们要怎么出去啊
How are we supposed to get out of here?
我们被锁在禁闭室里了
We're locked in the brig.
我们越过狱
We've broken out of prison before.
那是砖块和灰浆做的监狱
That was a jailhouse made of brick and mortar.
这是个潜艇
This is a submarine.
墙壁都是钢筋的
Those walls are reinforced steel.
肯定还有...
There has to be some--
想去哪吗
Going somewhere?
我就不说好听的了 孤儿们
I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, orphans.
我是来折磨你们的
I'm here to torture you.
随你怎么折磨我们
You can torture us all you want.
我会随意折磨你们的
I am gonna torture you all I want.
我们不知道糖罐在哪
We don't know where the sugar bowl is,
我们也不在乎 珊妮
and we don't care. Sunny--
老大有问题要问 我也有
Now, the boss has questions, and so do I.
你们怎么会在魁魁格号♥上 你们在玩什么把戏
Why were you on the Queequeg? What are you playing at?
宝宝呢
Where's the baby?
她在床上 她病了
She's in bed. She's sick.
如果我们不送她回魁魁格号♥上 她会死的
If we don't get her back to the Queequeg, she'll die.
我没时间跟你们玩
I don't have time for tricks!
我在山上救了你一命 宝宝
I saved your life on that mountain, baby,
为此老大一直在惩罚我
and the boss has made me suffer for it.
但我觉得痛苦
But I think that suffering
就像家庭晚宴
is like a family dinner.
应该大家分享
It should be shared.
-我先摘掉你的破头盔 -别
- Let me just take off that stupid helmet. - No!
她被感染了美杜莎菌丝
She's infected with the Medusoid Mycelium.
你知道那种真菌多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous that fungus is?
糟糕 孢子已在她喉咙里扎根了
Oh, no. The spores are already taking root in her throat!
所以我们必须离开这里
That's why we have to get out of here!
你得帮助我们 求你
You have to help us, please!
她是我们的妹妹
She's our sister.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
划船室就在拐过弯的右手边
The rowing room is around the curve to the right.
之后 是一连串让人迷糊的拐弯转折
From there, it's a series of confusing twists and turns
我走了好几个小时才记住
that took me hours and hours of walking to memorize.
右转 左转 再右转 再右转
Right, then left, then another right, then right again,
再左转两次 你们就能回到魁魁格号♥了
then two more lefts and you'll be back at the Queequeg.
右左右右左左 是吧
That's right, left, right, right, left, left.
臭显摆
Show-off.
别以为这代表我站在你们这边了 孤儿
Don't think this means I'm on your side, orphans.
你们这些小屁孩让我的日子很不好过
You rotten brats have made my life miserable.
每次我们没能拿到你们的财产
Every time we fail to get your fortune,
奥拉夫伯爵都会吼我
Count Olaf yells at me.
是你让我们的日子不好过
You're the one who makes our lives miserable!
奥拉夫伯爵实施可怕的计谋 而你帮了他
Count Olaf performs terrible schemes, and you help him!
我们求同存异吧
Let's just agree to disagree.
抱歉 宝宝 你可不能出声
Sorry, baby. You're gonna have to be quiet.
给
Here.
好了
All right.
我去看看前面是否安全
I'll go see if the coast is clear.
你吓到我了
You scared me!
你吓到我了 老大
You scared me, boss.
-有什么问题吗 -什么 没有啊
- Uh, what's wrong? - What? Nothing. Nothing.
我就是在我超大的潜水艇里的
No, I'm just taking a stroll down one of the many corridors
一条走廊里散步 能有什么问题
of my enormous submarine. What could be wrong?
-如果你迷路了 我能帮忙 -谢谢了
- If you're lost, I can help. - Thank you.
我在找我们放酒的房♥间
I'm looking for the room where we keep the wine.
厨房♥啊
Oh, the galley.
不 是藏酒室 是这边吧
No. The wine room. It's this way, right?
不 是这边 左边 我带你去
No, it's this way, left. Let me show you.
你现在不是应该在折磨孤儿吗
Aren't you supposed to be torturing orphans right now?
我正想去厨房♥
I was headed to the galley--
去藏酒室 磨磨我的钩子
to the wine room, to sharpen my hooks...
然后就能...
um, so that I could... uh...
毫不费力地
poke their orphany skin
戳他们的孤儿皮肤 又能让他们痛苦万分
with minimal effort while achieving maximum pain.
没了你我要怎么办啊 小钩
I don't know what I'd do without you, Hooky.
-谢谢 老大 -但你仍不算家人
- Thanks, boss. - But you're still not family.
去藏酒室了 我正想喝点好解百纳红葡萄酒
Now, off to the wine room! I could use a nice Caber-net.
我的第三段舞蹈 我要扭转身子
For my third number, I'm going to twirl around
而你们要使劲鼓掌
while you clap as hard as you can!
卡梅丽塔 拜托了
Carmelita, please.
我们都划了几小时了
We've been rowing for hours.
我们的手都酸得没法鼓掌了
My hands are too sore to clap.
我们救了珊妮后得去帮助那些孩子
After we save Sunny, we have to help those kids.
我们得先通过卡梅丽塔和埃斯梅这关
We have to get past Carmelita and Esmé first.
我们得制♥造♥声东击西
We need to create a distraction
好回到魁魁格号♥上
to get back to the Queequeg.
等珊妮安全了
Then once Sunny's safe,
我们再想办法解救雪童军
we can find a way to free those Snow Scouts.
维奥蕾特
Violet?
维奥蕾特
Violet?
或许我们可以一石二鸟
Maybe we can do both.
我们得做个海怪
We need to create a sea monster.
*C代表可爱*
*C is for cute*
*A代表可人*
*A is for adorable*
*R代表惊艳*
*R is for ravishing*
*M代表美丽*
*M is for gorgeous*
*E代表特别美丽*
*E is for extra-gorgeous*
*L代表可亲*
*L is for lovable*
*I代表我最棒*
*I is for I'm the best*
*T代表有才*
*T is for talented*
*A代表踢踏舞芭蕾舞♥女♥*
*And A is for a tap-dancing ballerina*
*仙女公主兽医*
*Fairy princess veterinarian!*
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
那是卡梅丽塔的歌♥声
That noise is Carmelita's singing voice,
而且非常动听
and it's extremely pleasant.
等等
Wait...
我现在听到了什么声音
I hear something now.
像是个警报
It sounds like an alarm.
我们遭到袭击了
We're under attack!
-妈妈 -是大未知
- Mommy! - It's the Great Unknown!
当然了 我这么年轻不会是你的生母
Of course, I'm too young to be your real mother.
我听说它会活吞了你
I heard it swallows you alive!
我听说那是死亡的隐喻
I heard that it's a metaphor for death.
我这么可爱不该被活吞
I'm too adorable to be swallowed!
-我们得离开这里 -你们不能弃船
- We have to get out of here! - You will not abandon ship!
-她说弃船 -停下
- She said abandon ship! - Stop it!
站住
You stop! Stop!
卡梅丽塔 快拦住他们
Carmelita, stop them now!
我是你的船长
I am your captain,
我命令你马上拦下这些囚犯
and I order you to stop these prisoners at once!
遵命 埃斯梅阁下
Ayeaye, your Esméness!
站住
Stop it!
别碰他们 亲爱的 他们脏死了
Don't touch them, darling! They're filthy!
别跑开了
Stop running away!
革命万岁
Vive Le Révolution!
我的腿啊
Oh, my leg!
天呐
Oh, boy.
好温柔的小脚
That's some tender tootsies.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
波德莱尔们 怎么回事啊
Baudelaires, what's going on?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
我们在洞穴里遭遇了美杜莎菌丝
We encountered the Medusoid Mycelium in the grotto.
珊妮被它的孢子感染了
Sunny's been infected wih its spores.
我们得找到解药 她越来越严重了
We need to find an antidote. She's getting worse.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表