剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
But now, finally, I'm on the right path!
是那边
That way.
现在 我可算走上正确的道路了
Now I'm finally on the right path.
三个波德莱尔孤儿们中有两个
Two out of three Baudelaire orphans
已摔下悬崖 变成肉饼了
have tumbled off a cliff and been smashed flat.
难喝
Flat.
en route[法语]在途中
我们正在"钱往"VFD的秘密总部
We are en roo-tay to the secret V.F.D. Headquarters
准备一举消灭我们的敌人
to destroy our enemies once and for all,
包括那个在大火中生还的波德莱尔家长
including whichever Baudelaire parent survived the fire.
-可能是妈妈 -女人要更顽强
- Probably the mom. - Women are more resilient.
最棒的是 波德莱尔财产已落入我手中
And best of all, the Baudelaire fortune is in my hands,
至少这个婴儿在我手里了
or at least this infant is.
我上次感到如此
I haven't felt this sharp
精神抖擞还是第一次闻汽油的时候
and focused since I first smelled kerosene.
我唯一的遗憾 就是没能听到
My only regret is that I wasn't able to hear the splat,
篷车坠落悬崖 压扁富二代时
or whatever sound a caravan makes when it falls off a cliff
发出的声音
and squashes rich kids.
-那是你唯一的遗憾吗 -你的文身呢
- That's your only regret? - What about your tattoos?
大家都会后悔文身
Everyone regrets their tattoos.
-我们就是 -我不后悔
- We regret ours. - Not me.
我觉得我们不能确定维奥蕾特和克劳斯死了
I don't think we can be sure that Violet and Klaus are dead.
他们曾多次靠自己摆脱危险困境
They've gotten themselves out of a number of dangerous situations.
从某些方面讲 他们还挺令人敬佩的
In a way, one can't help but admire them.
有什么好敬佩的
One can too help but admire them,
我确定他们死了
and I am sure they're dead!
他们都坠下悬崖了
They fell off a cliff.
拜托 这又不是什么夸张的狗血戏码
Please! This isn't some overexaggerated melodrama.
容我提醒你一句
Allow me to offer a word of caution:
如果你走在了光滑斜坡上
If you happen to find yourself on a slippery slope,
注意脚下
watch your step.
当你身处什么最顶上时
When you're on top of something,
比如道德门槛 或高山
such as a moral threshold or a mountain...
我在高山山顶
I'm on top of the mountain!
此后只有一路下行
...there's nowhere to go but down.
给我这句建议的
This advice was given to me
是我所认识的最勇敢的女人之一
by onexa0of the bravest women I've ever known,
而这个女人当时正在逃命
a woman who, at that very moment, was running for her life
跑到了悬崖边
toward the edge of a cliff.
幸好 就像所有女人那样
Fortunately, like all women,
我姐姐也是实现不可能之事的专家
my sister was an expert at doing the impossible.
好了 你无处可跑了
Come now, there's nowhere to run.
-除非坠下悬崖 -我们反正也打算把你丢下去
- Except off a cliff. - Which we plan to throw you off anyway.
但或许这事不非得以暴♥力♥的方式收场
But perhaps this doesn't have to end in violence.
把糖罐给我们 你就可以走了
Give us the sugar bowl and you can go.
我们发誓
Cross our hearts.
发毒誓
And hope to die.
怎么样 斯尼奇
What do you say, Snicket?
我宁可跳悬崖
I'd rather jump off a cliff.
我们要跟上她吗
Should we follow her?
我们派老鹰去 它们八成正饿着呢
We'll send the eagles. They're probably starving.
你真顽强 孩子
Oh, you're a trooper, kiddo.
我可是直到7岁才第一次上悬挂滑翔课呢
I didn't have my first hang gliding lesson till I was seven.
但我们还没脱离危险
But we're not out of the woods yet.
我在世界之巅 埃斯梅
I'm on top of the world, Esmé.
真真正正地达到我的巅峰了
Literally and figuratively at my peak.
严格讲 应该是平台[平稳期]
Technically, it's more of a plateau.
这看上去不像VFD总部
This doesn't look like V.F.D. Headquarters.
我们肯定是在岔路口走错路了
We must've made a wrong turn at that fork.
某人读错了地图
Somebody read the map wrong.
不怪我 亲爱的 你知道我不喜欢读书
It's not my fault, darling, you know I hate to read.
再说 你说你去过那里的
And besides, you said you'd been there before.
我当时被蒙着眼的
I was blindfolded.
蠢秘密组织和他们的蠢秘密
Stupid secret organizations and their stupid secrecy.
这婴儿抱怨个不停
This baby doesn't stop complaining,
不管我掐她多少次
no matter how many times I pinch her.
看到没
Do you see?
如果那个生还的家长是藏在VFD总部
If the surviving parent is hidingxa0in V.F.D. Headquarters,
那烧掉它 我们的问题就都烟消云散了
then burning it down will solve all of our problems.
你永远别想阻止我们 如果你是说这个意思
You'll never stop us, if that's what you mean.
她就是这个意思
That is what she means.
我们今晚在这里驻扎 明早去烧了它
We'll camp here for the night and burn it down in the morning.
犯纵火罪之前一定要休息好
It's important to be well-rested before committing arson.
我们会让那些喝咖啡 茶
We will surprise those volunteers
或不管他们喝什么的
in the middle of coffee, or tea,
装模作样的志愿者们措手不及
or whatever it is pretentious people drink.
支帐篷
Pitch the tents!
你们该把后备箱里的怪胎放出来
Oh, and you should probably get those freaks out of the trunk.
没有纸
There's no paper.
出来 怪胎
Get out, freaks!
可算啊 里面都难以呼吸
It's about time! We could barely breathe in there.
小宝贝还想呼吸呢
Precious snowflake wants to breathe.
这冰冷的风吹得我扭曲得不成样子的身体打颤
These icy winds are making my hopelessly contorted body shiver.
我两只同样强壮的手同样需要手套
My equally strong hands are equally in need of some mittens.
你两只同样强壮的手
Yeah, well, your equally strong hands
去砍点木柴来吧
can go and chop us some wood.
至少我们能生个温暖的火堆
At least we'll have a nice, warm fire.
别做梦了
Oh, no, you won't.
你们这些怪胎不能住我们的营地
You freaks can't stay in our campsite.
你以为我第一天加入
You think I had a nice warm tent
奥拉夫伯爵的剧团就住上温暖的帐篷了
my first night in Count Olaf's troupe?
我当时还得睡后备箱呢
I had to sleep in the trunk.
我们睡过后备箱了
We did sleep in the trunk.
去砍柴 怪胎
Go chop wood, freak.
我以为为奥拉夫伯爵工作会光鲜有趣
I thought working for Count Olaf would be glamorous and fun,
但在我受雇于他的这一小段时间里
but in my short time in his employ,
我协助了绑♥架♥和谋杀
I have aided in kidnapping and murder,
我在后备箱里颠簸了一路
I have spent a bumpy ride in the trunk of a car,
我还降低了自尊
and I have had my self-worth degraded,
多年的心理治疗白做了
undoing years of therapy.
我开始质疑我的人生选择了
I'm beginning to question my life choices.
老实说 你们也该如此
And frankly, so should you!
小宝贝想质疑自己的人生选择了
Aw, precious snowflake wants to question his life choices.
跟我们不一样 不一样
Not like us! Not like us!xa0Not like us!
-不一样 -别傻站着
- Not like us! - Stop standing around.
怪胎
Freaks.
是十字路口
It's a crossroads.
严格讲 是岔路
Technically, it's more of a fork.
我是取的比喻意 我们得决定走向了
I meant figuratively. We have to decide which direction to go.
这条路通往四♥风♥谷
This road leads to the Valley of Four Drafts.
地图上说总部就藏在那里
That's where the map said the headquarters were hidden.
所以VFD在这边
That means V.F.D. is that way.
看这个沙士瓶子 里面还有没冻住的液体
Look at this sarsaparilla bottle. There's some liquid in itxa0that isn't frozen,
所以它是刚刚才被
which means it was recently thrown
随地乱丢东西的人丢出来的
by a person who doesn't care about littering.
奥拉夫伯爵走的是这边
Count Olaf went this way.
如果我们去总部
If we go to the headquarters,
就能找到VFD 他们能帮我们救珊妮
we can find V.F.D. They can help save Sunny.
我们不能等那么久 珊妮现在就有危险
We can't wait that long. Sunny's in danger right now!
如果我们的一个生还父母在那里
If one of our parents is alive up there,
那人可以解决一切
they can fix this.
如果我们真有一位父母还活着
If one of our parents is alive,
你想不带珊妮就去见那人吗
do you want to face them without Sunny?
不想
No.
我觉得我们该走这边
I think we should goxa0this way.
我觉得我们该走这边
I think we should go this way.
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
-糟糕 -那是什么
- Oh, no. - What are those?
雪蜂 我在一部很晦涩的书里读到过
Snow gnats. I read about them in an obscure book.
你都读到了什么
What did you read about them?
它们天生暴躁 而且组织性很强
They're inherently ill-tempered and well organized.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表