剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
-还有吗 -嗯 它们叮人
- Anything else? - Yeah, they sting.
我觉得我们该往那边走
I think we should go that way.
我同意
I agree.
-什么能阻挡它们 -烟
- What stops them? - Smoke.
烟 我们在这儿去哪弄烟
Smoke? How are we supposed to get smoke out here?
我不知道
I don't know!
看那边
Look over there!
雪蜂不走了
The snow gnats stopped.
洞里肯定有令它们害怕的东西
There must be something inside this cave that scares them.
希望不是冬眠动物
Let's hope it's not a hibernating animal.
不
Oh, no.
你们好啊 穷酸鬼
Hello, cakesniffers.
这叫金句
It's called a catchphrase,
就是"朗朗上口的短语"
a word which here means "a catchy phrase,"
这是任何表演者的表演里的
and it is one of the most important tools
重要工具
in any pre-former's repertoire.
你能在谋划纵火的
It's really nice that you're taking time
百忙之中抽时间
out of your busy schedule of plotting arson
给我们上演技课太棒了 老大
to give us an acting lesson, boss.
我不光是你们的老大
I'm not just your boss.
我希望你们把我当成导师
Please, I want you to think of me as your mentor.
而且 我很快将得到人生中想要的一切
Besides, I'm about to get everything I've ever wanted in life,
所以 我现在很乐善好施
so I'm feeling generous.
金句应该酷炫精炼
A catchphrase should be cool and snappy,
而且应该能适用于
and you should be able to use it
任何情景下 比如...
in any situation at all, like, um...
"听我的 要不滚蛋"
"It's my way or the freeway."
或者"把耳环给我 瑞秋"
Or, "Give me those earrings, Rachel."
而且
And...
要基于
it should be rooted...
事实
in the truth,
所以 我表演时
which is why, when I perform,
都会无视剧本 想到什么说什么
I ignore the script and say whatever comes into my mind.
睡衣屁♥股♥ 苦艾酒 五分钱乐队
Pajama bottoms. Absinthe. Nickelback.
我们现在试试吧
Let's try this right now.
我指你时
When I point at you,
就说出你脑中想到的第一句话
say the first thing that pops into your head.
-我爱上你了 -不赖
- I'm in love with you. - Not bad.
-我更爱你 -这才叫朗朗上口
- I'm in love with you more. - Now, that's catchy.
我爱上你女朋友了
I'm in love with your girlfriend.
个人的道德相对主义准则
Is a personal philosophy of moral relativism
是在这个伦理复杂的世界中生存下去的唯一方式
the only way to survive in an ethically complex world,
还是用以为做坏事开脱的借口
or is it an excuse we use to justify doing bad things?
还需要润色
Could use a polish.
我爱...
I'm in love with--
看我找到了什么 亲爱的
Look what I found, darling!
一包奇怪的绿烟 就那么放在雪地上
A pack of strange, green cigarettes just lying in the snow,
就好像是有人在逃命的时候掉了
as if someone dropped them whilst running for their life.
吸烟对你非常有害
Smoking is very, very bad for you.
我在指导手下们呢 亲爱的
I was mentoring the henchpeople, pet.
小钩正要跟我说他的金句
Hooky was about to tell me his catchphrase.
-宝宝跑了 -这个太糟了
- Hey, the baby's gone. - That's a terrible catchphrase.
婴儿跑了
Hey, the baby's gone.
什么
What?
你以为你能逃掉吗
Thought you could get away,xa0did you?
你现在该知道了
Well, you should know by now,
-听我的 要不滚蛋[高速] -是山路
- it's my way or the freeway. - Roadway.
好好看看吧 你个剑齿幼童
Look around, you saber-toothed papoose.
你根本无处可跑
There's nowhere to run.
你自己是不可能在山里活下来的
You would never survive in the mountains by yourself.
你之前一直有你烦人的哥哥姐姐照顾你
You've always had your irritating siblings to look after you.
今后没有了
Well, not anymore.
如果你想存活下来
So if you want to survive,
就最好别那么烦人了
I'd be a little less irritating.
就像那个普鲁弗洛克预科的女孩
Like that girl from Prufrock Prep.
什么女孩
What girl?
那是你加入之前了 亲爱的
Oh, it was before your time, dearest.
我不管 我会抓瞎她的眼睛的
I don't care. I'll scratch her eyes out.
什么 就是个小姑娘
What? It was a little girl.
矮小 可爱 戴着漂亮的胸针和铁莲花
Short, adorable, with the pretty brooch and the brass knuckles.
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
卡梅丽塔·斯帕茨
Carmelita Spats.
走开 穷酸鬼 这是私人洞穴
Go away, cakesniffers! This is a private cave!
卡梅丽塔 你跟谁说话呢
Carmelita, who are you talking to?
他们进了我们的洞 所以他们肯定是穷酸鬼
They're in our cave, so obviously they're cakesniffers.
等等
Wait.
你们是普鲁弗洛克预科那两个
You're those orphans from Prufrock Prep
因大火失去家园还被副校长开除的孤儿
who lost your home in a fire and then Vice Princie expelled you.
-我们没上过普鲁弗洛克预科 -他没开除我们
- We've never been to Prufrock Prep. - He did not expel us.
我就知道 你们是波德莱尔姐弟
I knew it. You're the Baudelaires!
最好不是
I hope not!
我在《每日琐碎报》上读过那俩坏孩子的新闻
I read about those terrible children in The Daily Punctilio.
据说他们是杀人犯 纵火犯
It said they are murderers and arsonists.
他们放的大火
They started that enormous fire
还在远郊肆虐呢
that's still raging across the hinterlands.
-那不是我们 我们是... -登山客
- Well, we're not them. We're... - Mountain climbers.
登山客 我们在找我们妹妹
...mountain climbers. We're looking for our sister.
她大概这么高 有一口好牙
She's about this tall, she has a good set of teeth,
跟一群看上去很危险的人在一起
and she's traveling with a bunch of dangerous-looking people.
你们见过她吗
Have you seen her?
我们谁都没碰见
We haven't seen anyone.
我们一直在洞里躲雪蜂
We've been in this cave hiding from snow gnats,
但我们有一张山里的地图 你们可以看看
but we have a map of the mountains you can consult.
不 不行
No! No!
领队布鲁丝
Scoutmaster Brucie,
这个洞仅限雪童军入内
this cave is for Snow Scouts only,
他们显然是波德莱尔姐弟
and they're obviously the Baudelaires!
看他们那张孤儿的脸
Look at their little orphan faces!
卡梅丽塔
Now, Carmelita.
雪童军应该随和的
Snow Scouts should be accommodating.
这是我们誓言里的第一个词
It's the first word of our pledge.
你们是雪童军
You're Snow Scouts?
113军团是全市最难进的雪童军军团
Troupe 113 is the most exclusive Snow Scout troupe in the city.
只有不是穷酸鬼
Only non-cakesniffers
父母有钱而且在世的孩子才能加入
with rich, living parents are allowed to join.
是吧 布鲁丝
Isn't that right, Brucie?
我还得给他们拿行李
I have to carry their luggage.
是设计师款的
It's designer.
你应该自己拿行李 卡梅丽塔
You should carry your own luggage, Carmelita,
你们来跟我们一起烤火吧
and you should join us by the fire.
如果你们冷 我们有多余的风雪大衣和防雪衣
We have extra parkas and snow suits if you're cold.
还有多余的面罩
And extra masks.
我们为什么要戴面罩
Why would we want masks?
如果你们出去 面罩能抵挡雪蜂
If you're outside, they keep the snow gnats away.
而在室内时 又是非常隐秘的伪装
And when you're inside, they make a Very Furtive Disguise.
调查珊妮·波德莱尔被奥拉夫伯爵囚禁期间的遭遇
It has been difficult for me to investigatexa0Sunny Baudelaire's time
的确让我很犯难
as Count Olaf's prisoner.
几位目击证人不是死了
A few witnesses have died,
失踪了 就是被老鹰抓走了
disappeared, or been carried off by eagles.
有个故事多少能描述同样的情况
There is a story that describes more or less the same situation,
那就是灰姑娘的故事
and that is the story of Cinderella.
或许她可以教教我们
Maybe she can give us some tips.
灰姑娘是个年轻姑娘
Cinderella was a young person
她被交给了好几个坏人照顾
who was placed in the care of various wicked people
他们奚落她 还逼她替他们做杂务
who teased her and made her do all of their chores.
看那个没用的婴儿
Look at that useless baby.
都不会在冻住的水池里取水
It doesn't even know how to get water from a frozenxa0pond.
看她提桶的样子
Look at her carrying a pail!
她被一位仙女教母所救
She was rescued by a fairy godmother
她用魔法制♥作♥了一件特别的衣服
who magically created a special outfit
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表