剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Let's not stick around!
追逐的刺♥激♥
The thrill of the chase!
我的肚子都翻腾了
I can feel my belly roil!
那是沙拉搞的 绝不能相信绿色食品
That's the salad. You can never trust green food.
那不是沙拉 亲爱的
That's not the salad, my pet.
那是邪恶的笑声
That's a villainous laugh.
园艺
Horticulture!
来爸爸这儿吧
Come to papa!
天呐 好刺♥激♥啊
Oh, boy, this is exciting!
-不 -不可能
- Oh, no! - It can't be!
我要笑裂肚皮了 我要开心得反胃了
I'm splitting my sides! I'm nauseous with mirth!
我真心考虑出一本笑话书
I'm seriously considering compiling a joke book
记录我脑子里冒出来的各种好笑的梗
from all the hilarious things bouncing around in my brain!
我就不客气地说了
If I do say so myself.
你什么时候换的衣服 我们立刻就上潜艇了
When did you change? We boarded the sub, like, right away.
这就是我随意换上的
Oh, this? It's just something I threw together.
你太美了
Oh, you look great.
-是吧 -你不是维德申兹船长
- Doesn't she? - You're not Captain Widdershins.
抱歉了 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
哎呦呦
Well, well, well...
奎格梅尔们
The Quagmires.
-是波德莱尔们 亲爱的 -谁
- It's the Baudelaires, love. - Who?
你还领养过我们一阵呢
You adopted us for a while.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
这真是太凑巧了
What a fortuitous turn of events.
我本来还想折磨一个老对头
I was expecting to torture an old enemy
直到他说出你们几个孤儿在哪
until he revealed the location of you orphans,
但现在 我可以跳过中间人 直接折磨你们了
but now I can skip the middleman and simply torture you.
你们为什么要发出那种声音
Why are you making those noises?
这是我们的新坏笑
It's our new villainous laugh.
这很时髦
It's very "in."
邪恶没什么好笑的
There's nothing funny about villainy.
是啊 喜剧是主观的 混乱...
Yes, well, comedy is subjective. Higgledy-piggledy!
我以为你们淹死在苦恼溪了
I thought you'd drowned in Stricken Stream.
我都心碎了
I was heartbroken.
你才不会心碎呢
You weren't heartbroken.
你曾那么多次企图杀我们
You've tried to murder us plenty of times.
我心碎是因为我本打算亲手杀了你们的
I was heartbroken because I'd planned to slaughter you myself,
当然是在拿到了你们的财产之后
after I got your fortune, of course.
并掰开你们冰冷僵死的手指或脚趾 拿走糖罐
And pried the sugar bowl from your cold, dead fingers or toes.
我们为什么会用脚趾拿糖罐
Why would we hold a sugar bowl with our toes?
别质疑我
Don't question me.
那老头哪去了 这不是他的潜艇吗
Where is the old man, anyway? I thought this was his sub.
维德申兹船长离开去回应
Captain Widdershins left to answer
一只海牛的求救了 再就没回来
a distress call from a manatee and never came back.
这挺合理 他一直特喜欢海牛
That does check out. He always had a thing for sea cows.
但你们指望我相信
But do you expect me to believe
他会离开他的潜艇 无人掌舵吗
that he would leave his sub with no captain?
我就是船长
I'm the captain.
你 是一艘潜艇的船长 我才不信
You? Captain of a submarine? I don't believe that.
-因为我太年轻了吗 -因为你是个女孩
- Because I'm too young? - Because you're a girl.
你五分钟前也是个船长呢 亲爱的
Uh, you were a captain not five minutes ago, love.
我是个女人
I am a woman.
-你们要跟我们走 小屁孩 -我呢
- You're coming with us, brats. - What about me?
你是谁来着 无所谓了
Who are you again? Oh, never mind.
禁闭室里能关得下你们所有人
There's room in the brig for all of you.
我可以看到禁闭室吗
I get to see a brig?
-走吧 孤儿 -海怪
- Let's go, orphans. - Sea monster!
-等等 什么 -你怎么敢那么说我
- Wait, what? - How dare you call me that.
天呐 跑步真有趣
Oh, man, running is super fun!
我叫你知道什么是海怪
I'll show you a sea monster!
接招
Take that!
抱歉 宝宝 但我这次不能允许你跑掉了
Sorry, baby, but I can't let you get away this time.
看啊 爵爷 我抓到个穷酸鬼
Lookee, Countie, I caught a cakesniffer!
瞧 波德莱尔一家 我也有家人
You see, Baudelaires, I have a family too,
但我的家人比你们的强
only mine is better than yours
因为他们听从我的指令
because they do everything I tell them to do,
他们还都活着
and they're alive.
-亲爱的 -现在没空 亲爱的
- Darling... - Not now, my pet.
亲爱的 糖罐
But darling, the sugar bowl
我知道你想要糖罐
Yes, I know you want the sugar bowl!
我会帮你找到的 我保证
I'm going to find it for you, I promise.
但亲爱的
But darling!
他们已经找到了
They already have.
因为这就是可怕
That's because this is scary.
你们要潜下去 拿回糖罐
You will dive deep and retrieve that sugar bowl!
听到了吗
You hear me?
他们肯定听到了 亲爱的 你声音好大的
I'm sure they can hear you, dear. You're very, very loud.
你们最好别想逃
And I wouldn't try to escape.
你们在海底呢
You're at the bottom of the ocean
潜水衣里又没多少气
and there's not much air in those suits.
如果你们不回来 就会没命的
If you don't come back, you'll die,
我可不希望那样 暂时还不
and I don't want that, not yet.
我们再免费请你们听一次邪恶坏笑吧
Let's have one more round of villainous laughter, on the house.
哈哈...人♥质♥
Ha-ha hostages!
呵呵...敌对
Hee-hee-hee antagonism!
嘎嘎...穷酸鬼
Cackle, cackle, cakesniffer!
"未知水域"一词
The phrase "uncharted waters"
是指地图上未标注出的区域
refers to locations that do not appear on a map,
但也能用来形容一切未知的领域
but it can also describe any place that is unknown.
从海洋最阴暗的深处
From the darkest depths of the sea...
到一个人的未来
to one's own future,
除非它到来 你无从知道
which cannot be known until it arrives.
维德申兹 你个老傻瓜
Widdershins, you old fool.
你总选错边
You always picked the wrong side.
-你觉得他是哪去了 -可能淹死了吧
- What do you think happened to him? - He probably drowned.
-是吗 -或是被鲨鱼吃了
- You think? - Or got himself eaten by sharks.
不 被咬的是我
No, that was me.
菲尔就这样
Classic Phil.
老大 大部分潜水艇的船员都不止一个人
Boss... you know, most submarines have more than one crew member.
怎么了 大部分水手还不止没有手呢
So what? Most sailors have more than no hands.
我是说 或许我该找找有没有藏起来的人
No, I meant, maybe I should search for stowaways.
-这主意不坏 小钩 -其实我叫...
- That's not a bad idea, Hooky. - Actually, my name is--
去搜一遍魁魁格号♥ 从船尾搜到另一边
Search the Queequeg from stern to other side.
如果你找到了志愿者或软椒盐卷饼
If you find any volunteers or soft pretzels,
就带他们来喂我
bring them right to my mouth.
是 船长
Aye aye, Captain.
我喜欢软椒盐卷饼
I love soft pretzels!
S
S...
O
O...
S
S.
SOS
S.O.S.
我也该发求救信♥号♥♥
That's what I ought to send!
-我真的是被文书工作淹没了 -是比喻
- I'm literally drowning in paperwork. - Figuratively.
你是比喻意上被文书工作淹没了
You're figuratively drowning in paperwork.
是啊 我就想说"真正的"
Yes, I meant to say literally.
孤儿事务部现在是全员出动
It's all hands on deck here at the Department of Orphan Affairs
因为那些神秘大火制♥造♥了一堆孤儿
since those mysterious fires created all those orphans.
就好像这还不够糟
And if that weren't bad enough,
孤儿们还都失踪了
the orphans themselves have gone missing.
所以我非常高兴你答应做我的秘书了
That's why I'm so glad you've agreed to become my secretary.
我不为你工作 坡先生
I don't work for you, Mr.Poe.
我只是来用你的电报机的
I'm just here to use your telegraph.
我希望你重新考虑
Well, I wish you'd reconsider.
我们有非全薪产假
We offer partial-pay maternity leave.
那是我老板吗 是我老婆吗 是收税员吗
Is that my boss? Is it my wife? Is it the taxman?
我想给他钱的 但我一直在忙着挣钱
I meant to pay him, but I got so busy making money.
-是给我的 -给你的
- It's for me. - For you?
严格讲 这是志愿情报快电
Technically, it's a Volunteer Factual Dispatch,
这是一种发给所有
which is a type of message sent out to all the members
我所属组织成员的讯息
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表