剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
现在 她是个可爱的假小子
and now she's an adorable tomboy!
有些女孩觉得"假小子"是种侮辱
Some girls find "tomboy" to be insulting term.
那是在说她们的兴趣
That means their interests
不符合他人的预期
don't conform to somebody else's expectations.
有些女孩觉得"假小子"是种侮辱
Some girls find tomboy to be an insulting term that blah, blah...
是谁胆敢打断天才晒日光浴
Who dares interrupt a genius when he's sunbathing?
肯定是礼宾员 你来迟了
Must be the concierge. You're late.
我是整整两分钟前按铃的
I rang two whole minutes ago.
-您有什么事 女士 -别跟我说话
- What is it you require, ma'am? - Don't address me.
我才不想看或跟女佣说话
I'd no sooner look at or speak to the help
就像我绝不想穿朴素的衣服
than I would wear modest clothing.
你现在就在跟女佣说话
You're speaking to the help right now.
我不是召你来发表意见的
I didn't summon you for your opinion.
我召你来是叫你满足那个游艇上的可爱女孩的
I summoned you to give that adorable little girl in the yacht
一切愿望
whatever her heart desires.
大家看我投篮啊
Everyone, watch me shoot a hoop!
礼宾员 我要一个圆筒冰淇淋配热粉糖果粒
Hey, concierge, I want an ice cream cone with hot pink sprinkles,
香蕉 柠檬雪葩 因为我不耐乳糖
and bananas, and lemon sorbet because I'm lactose intolerant.
我女儿和我是为了绝密事务而来
My daughter and I are here on topsecret business.
容我也透露一下 我不单单是个副校长
If I may gush like an open wound, I'm not just a vice principal,
我还是埃斯梅·斯瓜勒粉丝俱乐部的副♥主♥席♥
but I'm also the vice president of the Esmé Squalor Fan Club!
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I'm your number one fan.
那太棒了
That is so charming.
我不签名
I don't do autographs.
我很想多听你讲讲你的绝密事务
I'd love to hear more about your topsecret business.
我读过《每日琐碎报》上每一篇关于你的报道
I've read every story about you in The Daily Punctilio.
你好美丽又重要 让我联想到了自己
You are so glamorous and important. You remind me of myself.
拜托告诉我 你接下来在谋划什么
Please, please, tell me, what are you planning next?
那是绝密 但我可以告诉你
That's top secret. But I can tell you
那将是这家酒店举办过的
it's gonna be the "innest" cocktail party
最时髦的鸡尾酒会
this hotel has ever seen.
鸡尾酒会
A cocktail party!
大家会很兴奋的
People are going to be so excited.
可能还会有人心脏病发作
Some will probably have heart attacks!
希望是的 可有大惊喜等着他们呢
I hope so. They're certainly in for a big surprise.
-什么样的惊喜 -我要是说了
- What kind of surprise? - If I told you,
就不叫惊喜了
it wouldn't be a surprise.
无意偷听
I don't mean to eavesdrop,
但我也是埃斯梅·斯瓜勒粉丝俱乐部的成员
but I'm a member of the Esmé Squalor Fan Club,
我很想听听关于鸡尾酒会上的大惊喜的事
and I'd love to hear about a big surprise at a cocktail party.
-不能透露点线索吗 -不能
- Can't you give me a hint? - No!
拜托了 加糖的拜托
Pretty please! With sugar on top.
-我也要加糖 -不行
- I also want sugar on top. - No.
跟小望远镜有关吗
Does it have to do with the spyglass?
什么小望远镜
What spyglass?
我在桌子下面看你时
When I was watching you from under that table,
因为我是你的头号♥粉丝 我常那么做
which I often do as your number one fan,
我看到你在用小望远镜看天
I saw that you were watching the sky with a spyglass.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
观鸟很时髦
Bird-watching is "in."
观鸟很时髦
Bird-watching in!
埃斯梅·斯瓜勒粉丝俱乐部时事通讯的读者
Wait until the readers of the Esmé Squalor Fan Club
就等着瞧吧
newsletter hear about that!
你真是个特别好打听的人呢
You're such a wonderfully nosy man.
你肯定知道各种情报吧
You must know all sorts of information.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我可以向你稍稍透露我酒会的
I'll give you a hint about the secret ingredient
饭前甜点的秘密原料
in my party's hors d'oeuvres
只要你告诉我
if you tell me about a certain person
是谁在邀请大家到酒店来
who's been inviting people to this hotel.
他的姓名缩写是JS
His initials start with J.S.
你最该知道JS是谁了啊
You of all people should know who know J.S. is!
-他是你... -蠢穷酸鬼
- He's your-- - Stupid cakesniffer!
那个礼宾员就傻站着
That concierge is just standing there
不去给我拿我的不含乳糖圆筒冰淇淋
instead of getting me my lactose-free ice cream cone!
真抱歉 卡梅丽塔
I'm so sorry, Carmelita.
别急着走 一个礼宾员怎么知道我女儿的名字
Not so fast. How does a concierge know my daughter's name?
她船上写了
It's on her boat.
这倒是
That checks out.
我忘了 我还需要你给我拿样东西
Oh, there's one more thing I forgot to tell you to get me.
我要把鱼叉枪
I want a harpoon gun.
打扰 先生
Excuse me, sir.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
天台上有位客人想要一样东西
A guest on the roof asked for something.
但我觉得我不该给她
But I don't think I should give it to her.
礼宾员的工作
The job of the concierge
就是满足客人的要求
is to give the guests exactly what they ask for.
给卡梅丽塔·斯帕茨一把鱼叉枪是不对的
Giving a harpoon gun to Carmelita Spats would be wrong.
但不给她就可疑了
But not giving it to her would be suspicious.
VFD知道斯帕茨小姐的企图
V.F.D. is aware of Ms. Spats' intentions,
我们已经把这考虑在内了
and we've already taken them into account.
有时候 看似不对的 只是大计划的一部分
Sometimes what seems wrong is really part of a larger plan.
我能信任你吗 礼宾员
Can I trust you, concierge?
如果我能信任你的话
If I can trust you.
戴纽蒙特酒店大堂里的钟
The clock in the lobby of the Hotel Denouement
可是传奇
was the stuff of legend,
这个词的意思是 "出了名的响"
a phrase which here means "very famous for being very loud."
它发出的钟声很像一个词
The noise it makes sounded a lot like a word,
那个词描述了拿着鱼叉枪
and that word described Violet Baudelaire
准备去天台日光浴沙龙的
as she prepared to carry a harpoon gun
维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
to the rooftop sunbathing salon.
幸好你这么快就赶来了
Thank goodness you got here so fast.
我是两分钟前按铃的 这可是急事
I rang two minutes ago, and it's an emergency.
-芭布丝 -你怎么知道我的名字
- Babs? - How do you know my name?
你的铭牌上写了
It's on your name tag.
合情合理
Well, that makes sense.
抱歉我这么紧张
I'm sorry I'm so jumpy,
但上一个我信任的人把我绑了起来
but the last person I trusted tied me up,
偷了我的笔记板 还烧了我的医院
stole my clipboard, and burned down my hospital.
我永远拿不回那个笔记板了
I'll never get that clipboard back.
-你说有急事的 -是啊 太可怕了
- You said there was an emergency. - Yes, it's terrible.
我要去桑拿跟我男友碰面
I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend in the sauna,
但酒店的管理太差劲
but this hotel is poorly organized,
我完全不知道桑拿在哪
so I have no idea where it is.
200多号♥在图书馆目录里是宗教类书籍
Well, the 200s are the library catalog numbers for religion,
而桑拿又常是进行自省的地方
and saunas are often a place for spiritual contemplation,
所以桑拿应该在二楼
so the sauna is on the second floor.
你可真聪明
My, you're smart.
你考虑过做医生吗
Have you considered being a doctor?
这边走 女士
Right this way, ma'am.
你男友应该就在里面
Your boyfriend should be inside.
是谁啊 这蒸汽害我什么都看不到
Who's there? I can't see a thing in this steam.
是你女友 还有礼宾员
It's your girlfriend! And the concierge.
礼宾员
Ah, the concierge!
我很想喝杯含水马丁尼
I would love an aqueous Martini.
我迷上那个了 虽然我知道它早过时了
I'm hooked, although I know they're terribly out of style.
你们是一对儿
You two are a couple?
是啊 我们是在惧怕
Yes! Yes! We met at a support group
埃斯梅·斯瓜勒的人的互助小组认识的
for people who were terrorized by Esmé Squalor,
我们完全相爱了
and we fell hopelessly in love.
是吧 我的挚爱
Isn't that right, love of my life?
这绝对不是个掩饰身份 我的欲♥火♥
It's definitely not a cover story, fire of my loins.
我去拿马丁尼
I'll get that Martini.
他走了
He's gone.
我好焦虑 我们还得装多久
I'm so anxious. How long do we have to keep this act up?
酒店里有不少敌人
There are enemies in this hotel.
我们得让他们以为我们是来度假的幸福情侣
We have to make them think we're a happy couple on vacation
才能帮到小波德莱尔们
if we want to help the Baudelaires.
那是JS在电报里写的
That's what J.S. said in that telegram.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表