剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
因为我们决定离开了
Because we've decided to leave.
波德莱尔们 你们看上去很激动 来点甜酒吧
Baudelaires, you seem agitated. Why don't you have some cordial?
我们不会再喝了 你们也不该喝
We won't drink any cordial, and neither should any of you!
我们在这本书里读到了关于发酵饮料的内容
We read about fermented beverages in this book.
这是一种鸦♥片♥制剂
They're an opiate!
大家用点鸦♥片♥制剂没什么不好
Nothing wrong with a little opiate for the people!
以赛玛利是想控制你们
Ishmael's trying to control you!
所以没人能记起你们来这岛上之前的生活
That's why nobody remembers your lives before the island,
也没有人想要离开
and why nobody ever wants to leave!
波德莱尔们糊涂了
The Baudelaires are confused.
显然是脱水了
Obviously dehydrated.
我建议你们喝点甜酒
I suggest you drink some cordial.
我强烈建议
I suggest it very strongly.
漂流者
Castaway!
漂流者
Castaway!
她好像受伤了
She appears to be hurt...
而且怀孕了
and very pregnant.
-姬特 -姬特
- Kit! - Kit!
什么事
Yes?
-不 -没错
- No. - Yes.
是我 姬特·斯尼奇
It is I, Kit Snicket.
如你们所见 我怀孕了
And as you can see, I'm very pregnant.
你不是 你是奥拉夫伯爵 小孩子都看得出来
No, you're not. You're Count Olaf! A child can see that.
我是一个漂流者
I'm a castaway
你们应该盛情欢迎我
and should be welcomed with gifts.
你不是漂流者
You're not a castaway!
你是被我们关进鸟笼的那个坏蛋
You're that villain we put in a birdcage.
我需要药物和你们最好的酒
I need medicine and your finest wine.
-是姬特 -不要管那个筏子上的女人
- It is Kit! - Pay no attention to the woman on that raft!
姬特
Kit!
姬特 姬特
Kit! Kit!
她在呼吸
She's breathing.
-你觉得发生了什么 -我不知道
- What do you think happened? - I don't know.
我来包扎脚踝 你去对付奥拉夫伯爵
I'll wrap the ankle. You handle Count Olaf.
我从没见过这么多书
I've never seen so many books.
我就从没见过书
I've never seen books at all.
那个狡诈的女人
That treacherous woman up there
把这些书带到你们的聚居地
has dragged these books up to your colony
就是为给你们这些可怜的岛民惹麻烦
just to bring trouble to you poor island folk.
我们不会上当的
We're not falling for that!
-以赛玛利 -听着
- Ishmael. - Now look here...
作为一个正派的人 我从不会妄猜别人的性别
As a decent person, I never presume someone's gender,
但你是企图利用我的正派
but you're trying to manipulate my decency,
摘下你可笑的伪装吧
so take off that ridiculous disguise!
你先来 以赛
You first, Ish.
你还是那么坏 奥拉夫
You're still rotten, Olaf.
你该为你的行为负责了
It's time you took responsibility for your actions.
除非你先为你的行为负责
Only if you take responsibility for yours.
你欺骗一个勇敢的小男孩
You took a plucky schoolboy
让他以为书籍
and made him think that books
诗篇和学习能让他安全
and poetry and learning would keep him safe.
然而并没有
Well, they didn't.
我所有的教养者
Every parent figure I've ever had
不是让我失望 就是死了
has either let me down or died.
到此为止了
This is the end.
只是对你来说而已
Only for you.
我不知道你是怎么逃出那个笼子的
I don't know how you got out of that cage--
我用鱼骨头开了锁
I picked the lock with a fish bone.
但我要把你关回去
But I'm going to put you right back in.
我可不觉得 你说得对 以赛
I don't think that you are. You were right, Ish.
一把鱼叉枪无法威胁到整个聚居地
One harpoon isn't much of a threat against a colony,
那么一个装着全世界
but how about a diving helmet
最危险真菌的潜水头盔呢
filled with the world's deadliest fungus?
你不是指...
You don't mean--
没错
That's right!
我找到了美杜莎菌丝
I found the Medusoid Mycelium,
除非你把那三个孤儿和
and I will unleash it on this island
那艘独木舟给我 否则我就放出真菌
unless you give me those three orphans and that canoe.
孤儿们虽然叛逆
The orphans may be mutinous,
但我还是要保护他们
but they're still under my protection.
我不会让你带走他们
I won't let you take them.
你要怎么阻止我
And how do you plan to stop me?
用这个
With this.
珊妮
Sunny?
姬特
Kit!
-维奥莱特 -你被冲上了一座岛
- Violet. - You washed up on an island.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
我们可远远算不上没事
I'm afraid we're all far from all right.
我看到了一个装着
I saw a diving helmet
危险真菌的潜水头盔被冲上了岸
full of a dangerous fungus wash up.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
我知道它在哪里 珊妮 陪着姬特
I think I know where it is. Sunny, stay with Kit!
-不 -别开枪
- No! - Don't shoot!
你向我射鱼叉枪
You harpooned me.
是你挑起的
Well, you started it!
明明是你挑起的
You literally started it!
是谁挑起的已经不重要了
It doesn't matter who started it!
这些孢子是美杜莎菌丝
Those spores are the Medusoid Mycelium!
美杜莎菌丝
Medusoid Mycelium?
我的喉咙感觉好奇怪
I feel something weird in my throat.
没错 那种奇怪的感觉
Yes. That weird feeling
就是一种毒蘑菇
is a poisonous mushroom
放出的致命孢子感染了你
that is infecting you with its deadly spores.
-致命吗 -我们需要辣根
- It's deadly? - We need horseradish!
-那是唯一的解药 -或者芥末
- It's the only cure! - Or wasabi.
岛上没有香料
There aren't any spices on the island!
这就是我大获全胜的时刻
This is my moment of ultimate triumph!
终于 我得到了所有我...
At last, I have everything I have ever--
我...
I have ev--
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我们需要辣根或者其他替代品
We need horseradish or another culinary substitute!
等等 我知道讨厌路有一家辣根工厂
Wait, I know of a horseradish factory off Lousy Lane.
我们可以乘筏子去那里 就能得救了
We can sail the outrigger there and be saved!
你们没法及时赶到的
You'd never reach it in time!
上筏子
To the outrigger!
所有人推
Push off, everyone!
-万一你们没及时赶到呢 -万一你们赶到了呢
- What if you don't make it? - And what if you do?
你们会把真菌传播到全世界
You could spread the fungus to the entire world!
这是一个巨大的错误
You're making a terrible mistake!
也许你们说得对
Maybe I am.
做领袖就像做父母
Being a leader is like being a parent.
你努力想保护孩子的安全
You try to keep your children safe.
但你未必总知道自己在做什么
You just don't always know what you're doing.
再会了 波德莱尔们
Farewell, Baudelaires!
再会了
Farewell!
他们没法及时赶到的
They'll never make it.
我们肯定能做些什么
There has to be something we can do.
你们总有一件事能做
There's always one thing you can do.
你们能死去
You can die.
你们还不明白吗 波德莱尔们
Don't you understand, Baudelaires?
你们还不明白人生很多时候
Don't you understand that so much of life
只是在等待那些伤害过你的人
is just waiting for people who have wounded you
终于死去吗
to finally, finally die?
姬特
Kit!
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
我们没能阻止奥拉夫伯爵
We failed to stop Count Olaf
放出美杜莎菌丝
from releasing the Medusoid Mycelium.
我们还没有失败
We haven't failed yet.
告诉我 在酒店里发生了什么
Tell me, what happened at the hotel?
-你们拿到糖罐了吗 -那个我们也失败了
- Do you have the sugar bowl? - We failed there, too.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表