剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
或许是绿色可燃装置烧没了
Maybe the Verdant Flammable Device burnt out.
或许是打信♥号♥♥的人被抓了
Or maybe the person signaling got caught.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking,
把一支绿色可燃装置给了珊妮·波德莱尔
giving a Verdant Flammable Device to Sunny Baudelaire?
你怎么敢给婴儿烟
How dare you give a cigarette to a baby?
我没有
But I didn't.
这不是烟 是信♥号♥♥装置
It isn't a cigarette. It's a signaling device.
那婴儿刚把我们的所在地
That baby just broadcast our location
公告给了附近百里内的每一个VFD特工
to every V.F.D. agent for a hundred miles!
我以为你是个人♥质♥
I thought you were a prisoner,
但我开始觉得你是个间谍
but I'm beginning to think you're a spy.
她听上去不像个间谍啊
She doesn't sound like a spy.
而是像个无助的婴儿
She sounds like a helpless baby.
嗯 听她咿咿呀呀的婴儿话
Yeah, listen to her baby talk.
得了
Oh, please.
我见过拿铙钹的大猩猩的演技都比你好
I've seen better performances from a chimp with a cymbal.
她只是在装成无助的婴儿
She's just acting like a helpless baby.
我最清楚了 我是个演员
I know. I'm an actor.
婴儿总在密谋对付他人
Babies are always plotting against people,
这个婴儿最坏了
and this one is the worst.
我真想马上把这个小叛徒丢下山坡
I would throw the little traitor off this mountain right now
但我需要她活着好拿到波德莱尔财产
if I didn't need her alive to get the Baudelaire fortune.
波德莱尔财产
The Baudelaire fortune?
我已经为此努力很久了 它终于近在咫尺了
I've been after it for a long time, and it's finally in my grasp.
波德莱尔财产只是小事[土豆]
The Baudelaire fortune is small potatoes.
不 应该是钱的
No, I'm pretty sure it's money.
我们教你要目标远大的
We taught you to think big.
是啊 一大堆钱
Yeah, a big pile of money.
为什么只追求一笔财产
Why settle for one fortune...
你可以拥有一切
When you can have them all?
那听上去挺有前途
Well, that sounds promising.
来吧 奥拉夫 还有你 斯瓜勒小姐
Come, Olaf. You too, Miss Squalor.
你该了解我们究竟为什么上山来了
It's time you learned why we're really on this mountain.
听上去上面似乎在发生很可怕的事
It sounds like something terrible is happening up there.
希望维奥蕾特能发明出上瀑布的办法
I hope Violet can invent a way up the waterfall.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我从废墟里翻出了这些东西 看到名字了吗
I salvaged these from the rubble. See the names?
托罗纳多博士
Dr. Toronado.
父亲带我们去听过她的工程学讲座
Father took us to her engineering lectures.
CM·康姆斯托克
C.M. Comstock.
妈妈给过我她写的女海盗的书
Mother gave me her book on female pirates.
是啊 我就从那里学到了魔鬼舌结
I know. That's where I learned the Devil's Tongue Knot.
L·斯尼奇是谁
Who's L. Snicket?
我读过他写的关于地图的书和关于手风琴的教程
I read his book on maps and his tutorial on the accordion.
似乎我们父母在训练我们为VFD做准备
It's like our parents were training us for V.F.D.
但我们不知道
And we didn't know it.
似乎他们早知道他们有一天会不在
As if they knew one day they wouldn't be here.
我们利用他们留下的东西吧
Let's use what they gave us.
我们生命中常有些人 他们不是我们的父母
There are often people in our lives who are not our parents,
但却教会了我们重要的东西
but who teach us important things.
他们叫做导师
These people are called mentors.
对于小波德莱尔们 最悲哀的莫过于
One of the great sadnesses of the Baudelaire case
维奥蕾特未能有机会与
is that Violet never got to work alongside
VFD最棒的发明家和研究员
V.F.D.'s great inventors and researchers
在他们的秘密山间总部合作
at their secret mountain headquarters,
但她读过他们的作品
but she had read their work
那是在她父母给她的书里看到的
in the books her parents had given her.
奎格里 把枝状大烛台给我
Quigley, hand me the candelabra.
当维奥蕾特用一个枝状大烛台
So when Violet used a candelabra
捶打几个烧坏的叉子成型时
to hammer some damaged forks into shape,
她几乎能听到托罗纳多博士说
she could almost hear Dr. Toronado saying,
"齿尖别打过了 维奥蕾特 那个很易断"
"Mind the tines, Violet. They can be delicate."
当她从烧坏的尤克里里琴上取下琴弦时
When she took some strings from a burnt ukulele,
她想象我的好友康姆斯托克太太说
she imagined my good friend Mrs. Comstock saying,
"你考虑过苏迈克结吗"
"Have you considered the Sumac knot?"
当维奥蕾特说
And when Violet said...
该进行耐用性测试了
It's time for a durability test.
她仿佛能听到一个叫斯尼奇的男人说
...it was almost as if she could hear a man named Snicket say,
"如果这成功了
"If this works,
大家都有开心果吃"
pistachios for everyone!"
成功了
It works.
大家都有开心果吃
Pistachios for everyone!
当然 不是所有导师都是好人
Of course, not all mentors are good.
很多年前 在我的组织里
Many years ago in my own organization,
有些人利用容易受影响的人
there were those who prayed on impressionable minds
在那人尤其迷失脆弱的时候
by taking them in at a point in their life
接纳了那人
when they might be particularly lost or vulnerable.
你似乎迷失[迷路]了
You look lost.
我怎么会迷路 到处都有标牌
How can I be lost? There are signs everywhere,
就一个秘密组织而言 这也太蠢了
which seems kind of dumb for a secret organization.
我们是指比喻意
We mean figuratively.
你们是谁 等等
Who are you? Wait.
你们是那个有头发的男人
You're that man with the hair
和长胡子的女人 还是倒过来
and the woman with the beard, or vice versa.
我听说过你们
I've heard about you.
彼此彼此 我们知道那晚在歌♥剧院发生了什么
And vice versa. We know what happened that night at the opera.
我们知道你此后的每晚都是如何度过的
And we know how you've spent your nights since.
在通道里徘徊
Wandering these tunnels.
-不知该去往何方 -孤身一人
- Directionless. - Alone.
-你们一直在跟踪我吗 -我们关注你好久了
- Have you been following me? - With great interest, for some time.
你VFD的朋友们背叛了你
Your friends in V.F.D. betrayed you,
但像你这般有才华的年轻人不需要朋友
but a young man with your talents doesn't need friends.
而是需要指引
He needs guidance.
算了吧
I'll pass.
我现在是个饱受折磨的阴郁气质孤狼了
I'm a tortured, brooding loner now.
我甚至开始写日记了
I've even taken up journaling.
我宁可一个人过
I'd rather be alone.
那真可惜
Why, what a pity.
我们有好多可以教你的
There's so much we could teach you.
坏导师能让你的人生走下坡路
Bad mentors can lead you down a slippery slope,
不管你是多年后在一座山巅再次遭遇他们
whether you encounter them years later at the top of a mountain,
还是你是他剧团的成员
or you belong to their acting troupe.
他们进帐篷好久了
They've been in that tent for a while.
不知道他们在计划什么
I wonder what they're planning.
-希望是野餐 -绝不会是野餐的[轻松]
- I hope it's a picnic. - It's never a picnic.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我加入奥拉夫伯爵的剧团是以为他会教我东西
I joined Count Olaf because I thought he could teach me things,
比如如何利用我的天然魅力
like how to harness my natural charisma
来铸就一番演艺事业
into a career in the performing arts.
但我开始质疑我的人生选择了
But I'm beginning to question my life choices.
我理解你的意思
I know what you mean.
那些吓人的家伙让我毛骨悚然
I get the serious creeps from those serious creeps.
他们绝对杀了那几个马戏团怪胎 是吧
They definitely killed those carnival freaks, right?
-是啊 -死翘翘了
- Oh, yeah. - Dead as doornails.
你觉得他们在谋划什么 宝宝
What do you think they're up to, baby?
瀑布肯定很滑
The waterfall will be slippery.
叉子的齿尖将能插♥进♥冰里
The tines on these forks will dig into the ice.
你们该来看看
I think you should see this.
我去看架子上是否还有没被烧毁的书来着
I was searching shelf to see if any of the books survived the fire.
-我在诗歌♥区找到了这个 -"码"
- I found this in the poetry section. - "Odes"?
是"密♥码♥"
"Codes."
根据书上说
According to this book,
VFD有留下能防火的密文的办法
V.F.D. have a secret way to leave coded messages in case of fires.
这里可能就有隐藏讯息
There might be a message hidden now.
那得有人留下找到它
Then somebody needs to stay down here and find it.
奎格里 你擅长解密吗
Quigley, how are you at cracking codes?
我可以试试 但我更擅长看地图
I can try, but I'm better at reading maps.
你也更擅长攀爬
You're better at climbing too.
我在垂直排烟道里看到你了
I saw you in the Vertical Flame Diversion.
你去帮忙救珊妮吧
You can help by saving Sunny.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表