剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
冰箱密语
Verbal Fridge Dialogue.
冰箱密语
Verbal Fridge Dialogue?
冰箱密语 是紧急情况下使用的密文
Verbal Fridge Dialogue. It's a code used in emergency situations.
如果你不能发送讯息
If you can't send a message,
就用你在冰箱里找到的东西留言
you leave one using the items you find in the fridge.
听着
Listen to this.
三瓶果酱里颜色最深的一罐
"The darkest of the jams of three
内含发信者 打开看看
contains the sender, look and see."
听上去像伊莎朵拉的诗
That sounds like one of Isadora's poems.
她是跟我们父母学的写对句
She learned to write couplets from our parents.
诗的意思是
Well, the poem means that
发信者的名字放在
the name of the person sending the message
颜色最深的果酱里
is in the darkest jar of jam.
颜色最深的果酱是博伊森莓酱
The darkest jam is boysenberry.
JS
J.S.
-雅克·斯尼奇吗 -但雅克·斯尼奇死了
- Jacques Snicket? - But Jacques Snicket's dead.
这则讯息还有别的奇怪之处
That's not the only thing that's strange about this message.
集♥会♥时间参考加工水果产品
"Gatherings use a cured fruit-based calendar,
地点由香料调味料表明
and location can be divined via any spice-based condiment."
JS召集了全VFD成员举♥行♥会面
J.S. is calling a meeting for the whole of V.F.D.
而橄榄数目代表了是周几
The number of olives is the day of the week it is.
一是周日 二是周一
One for Sunday, two for Monday.
-共有五个橄榄 -那就是周四
- There are five olives. - Thursday.
如果讯息是大火时留下的 那...
If this message was left during the fire, then...
集♥会♥就在不到一周后了
the gathering's less than a week away.
但在哪呢
But where is it?
唯一的香料调味料是这罐芥末
The only spice-based condiment is this jar of mustard.
看这配料表
Read the ingredients.
"醋 芥菜籽 盐 姜黄
"Vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric,
最后的安全之所
the Last Safe Place."
最后的安全之所
The Last Safe Place.
如果我们能找到最后的安全之所
If we find the Last Safe Place,
就能找到VFD
we can find V.F.D.
我不知道那是哪里
I don't know where that is.
如果答案在图书馆里 那都烧成灰烬了
If the answer was in this library, then it's gone up in smoke.
或许珊妮能了解到什么
Maybe Sunny can learn something.
我们盯着她点吧
We'll keep an eye out for her.
假春卷
False spring rolls.
真霸道
The bossery.
你们看到了吗
Do you see that?
又出现了
There it is again.
一个闪烁的光斑
A little flicker of light,
-像小望远镜 -志愿者吗
- like a spyglass. - A volunteer?
去抓他们 奥拉夫
Go fetch them, Olaf.
我吗 我不想去 让婴儿去嘛
Me? I don't wanna. Make the baby.
这不是婴儿做得来的 如果下面有志愿者
This is no job for a baby. If there's a volunteer down there...
-糖罐可能在他们手里 -我去
- They may have the sugar bowl. - I'll go!
我去 我去
I'll go! I'll go!
我永远乐意帮忙
I'm always happy to help.
我去换身更吓人的衣服 然后马上下去
I'll just slip into something more horrifying and pop right down.
婴儿在看着我们
The baby is watching us.
-蒙住笼子 -蒙住笼子
- Cover the cage! - Cover the cage!
蒙住笼子
Cover the cage!
我本想先说的
I was gonna say it first.
抱歉了 宝宝
Sorry, baby.
有人在从滑坡上下来
There's someone coming down that slope!
肯定是珊妮
It must be Sunny!
不像 那人不管是谁都比珊妮高多了
I don't think so. Whoever it is, they're too tall to be Sunny.
好奇怪 那人看上去像是着火了
That's strange. Yeah, it looks like they're on fire.
不是火
It's not fire.
-是时装 -埃斯梅
- It's fashion. - Esmé.
我以为你们这些志愿者很聪明呢
I thought you volunteers were supposed to be smart,
但如果还有人在这里逗留 那可很蠢的
but if someone is still lurking around, that's very stupid.
你们的总部都烧毁了
Your headquarters are destroyed,
你们的死敌就在山顶上
your worst enemies are on top of that mountain,
我就在这里
and I'm right here...
穿好了迷人的杀人装
and dressed to kill.
就志愿者而言 你好矮
You're short for a volunteer,
但我一直都说读书有碍生长
but I've always said reading stunts your growth.
别跑 我只想折磨你
Don't run. I just want to torture you
直到你把糖罐的所在告诉我
until you give me the location of the sugar bowl.
你曾在这里举办了一场化装舞会而不邀请我
You once threw a masked ball here and didn't invite me.
我倒是不在乎
Not that I care.
如此美丽的面庞怎么能被面具遮挡
A face this gorgeous should never be hidden behind a mask.
你在厨房♥里吗
Are you in the kitchen?
或许你藏在这个...不管这是哪个房♥间里
Perhaps you're hiding in... whatever this room is. The...
是啊
Right.
是热浴盆间
It's the hot tub room.
快出来吧
You'd better come out now.
等我找到你
When I get my hands on you,
活剥你的皮将是我在热浴盆里
skinning you alive will be the second worst thing
做过的第二坏的事了
I've done in a hot tub.
我们好像刚把埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
I think we just trapped Esmé Squalor
困在了一个意外深的热浴盆底
at the bottom of a surprisingly deep hot tub.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
马上把我弄出去
Get me out of here at once!
困在一个热浴盆里
Being trapped in a hot tub
比有意进一个热浴盆还不时髦
is even less "in" than getting in a hot tub on purpose.
她活得好好的
She's alive.
-我可以做个滑轮拉她上来 -或者
- I can make a pulley to get her out. - Or...
-或者什么 -把我弄出去
- Or? - Get me out of here!
奥拉夫伯爵抓了你们爱的人 我们抓了他爱的人
Count Olaf has someone you love. Now we have someone he loves.
-我们可以安排交换 -交换人♥质♥
- We could arrange a trade. - An exchange of hostages.
等我男友发现你们把我困在了这里
When my boyfriend finds out that you trapped me down here,
他会很生气的
he is going to be so angry!
奥拉夫伯爵会为了得到他想要的而抓人
Olaf captures people to get what he wants.
你真想做奥拉夫伯爵做过的事吗
You really want to do the same thing as Count Olaf?
有时候你得以火攻火
Sometimes, you have to fight fire with fire.
如果大家都以火攻火
If everyone fought fire with fire,
整个世界都会灰飞烟灭
the world would go up in smoke.
克劳斯是对的
Klaus is right.
-肯定还有别的办法的 -克劳斯
- There has to be another way. - Klaus?
真是有趣
Oh, this is rich.
你们才不是志愿者 你们是波德莱尔们
You're not volunteers at all. You're Baudelaires!
奥拉夫会很失望你们被他
Olaf will be so disappointed you didn't die
丢下山崖后没摔死的
when he dropped you off that mountain.
当然 他也会很兴奋
Of course, he'll be thrilled.
因为他可以再杀你们一次
He'll get to kill you all over again.
你...
You...
你不是乘着一堆气球飘走了吗
Didn't you float off in a bunch of balloons?
我是奎格里·奎格梅尔 我是大火幸存者
I'm Quigley Quagmire. I survived the fire.
天呐 有些日子真是太倒霉了
Sheesh, some days you just can't catch a break.
我们会救你出来 埃斯梅
We'll get you out, Esmé,
但你得答应帮把我们的妹妹救回来
but only if you help get our sister back.
如果我拒绝呢
And what if I refuse?
这就是分♥裂♥后你们这边的人的问题
That's the problem with your side of the schism.
正直博学对你们是没好处的
Being righteous and well-read never gets you anywhere.
我像你们这么大时 本该浪费一整个夏天
When I was your age, I was supposed to waste my entire summer
读《安娜·卡列尼娜》的
reading Anna Karenina.
我就知道那本破书对我是没用的
I knew that dumb book would never help me,
所以我把它丢进了壁炉
so I threw it in the fireplace.
看看我现在啊
And look at me now!
我美丽又时尚
I'm beautiful and fashionable!
你困在了热浴盆底
You're trapped in the bottom of a hot tub.
我还是比你们都强
And I'm still better off than you!
你们永远别想救下妹妹
You'll never save your sister,
就像你们永远救不了那些
just like you'll never save those rich kids
正在爬上忧虑山庆祝假春的富二代
hiking up Mount Fraught to celebrate False Spring.
假春
False Spring?
-"无数孤儿" -"无数财产"
- "Countless orphans." - "Countless fortunes."
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表