剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
致命毒蔬菜
I'm holding in my hands.
如果真菌是蔬菜的话
If a fungus is a vegetable.
是植物吗
Is it even a plant?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
感谢他们的潜水艇
Tell them thank you for the submarine!
他们挂了
They hung up.
亲爱的 别那么渴求认可
Darling, don't be so desperate for approval.
你这样像我丈夫了 他叫什么来着
You sound like my husband, what's-his-name.
我才没渴求认可
I'm not desperate for approval.
我只是想做成一件大事
I just want to pull off something big
让他们无比赞叹
so they'll be super impressed
那样他们就会后悔说我的那些话了
and regret all the things they said about me,
这是完全不一样的
which is totally different!
我们回潜水艇上吧
Let's just get back on the sub.
我想拿小钩撒气
I feel like taking my anger out on Hooky.
小钩叫我给你这张字条
Hooky told me to give you this note.
他怎么可能给你字条
How could he give you a note?
他和他的三角眼妹妹被锁在禁闭室里呢
He and his triangle-eyed sister are locked in the brig.
-已经不在了 -什么 给我
- Oh, not anymore. - What? Give me that!
尤其特别信使
An extra special messenger
是该得到尤其特别的小费的
is supposed to get an extra special tip.
我给你这块石头
I'll give you this rock.
我更喜欢宝石
I prefer gemstones.
我更喜欢小姑娘少说话
I prefer little girls to be quiet,
这样我就不会被她们烦人的要求惹怒
so I don't get tired of their annoying demands
拿这块石头打她们了
and hit them with this rock.
"抱歉 老大" 这什么意思
"Sorry Boss." What's that supposed to mean?
糟糕 他绑♥架♥了我们绑♥架♥的雪童军
Oh, no! He's kidnapped those Snow Scouts we kidnapped!
还有那个菲尔
And that guy, Phil.
这下谁跟我玩兽医啊
Now who's gonna play veterinarian with me?
-至少潜水艇是租来的 -小钩叛逃了
- Well, at least the sub's a rental. - Hooky's defected.
就因为他没手吗
Just because he doesn't have any hands?
让他去吧
Let him go.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们已从他那里拿到了我们需要的一切
We got everything we needed from him.
我们需要搭车去酒店
We needed a ride to the hotel.
-我们坐奥拉夫号♥ -是卡梅丽塔2号♥
- We'll take the Olaf. - It's called the Carmelita II.
是奥拉夫号♥
It's called the Olaf.
是卡梅丽塔2号♥
It's called the Carmelita II!
路上再讨论
We'll discuss it on the way.
你觉得我们能信任姬特吗
Do you think we can trust Kit?
我们上了她的出租车后
Since we got in her taxi,
她至少九次违反交通安全法规
she's broken at least nine traffic safety laws,
还冲进了树篱
driven into a hedge,
并招募我们为一个秘密组织做间谍
and recruited us to spy for a secret organization.
-我喜欢她 -我也是
- I like her. - Me too.
那是诚实·戴纽蒙特 他是经理之一
That's Frank Denouement. He's one of the managers.
他是我们的人 你们可以信任他
He's with us. You can trust him.
我肯定得换眼镜了 我看到重影了
I must need new glasses because I'm seeing double.
那是诚实的坏哥哥 诚恳
That's Frank's treacherous brother, Ernest.
别信任他 不管他说什么
Do not trust him, no matter what he says.
分♥裂♥让很多手足反♥目♥
The schism has turned many siblings into enemies.
记住 F是诚实 他是朋友
Remember, F is for Frank, who is friendly.
E是诚恳 他是坏人
E is for Ernest, who is evil.
他们长得一样 我们怎么区分
If they look alike, how can we tell them apart?
很不幸 唯一能确定
Unfortunately, the only way to determine
一个人是好是坏的办法
if someone is noble or wicked
就是靠近距离观察
is through close observation.
但你们要小心自己向他们透露什么信息
But you'll have to be careful about what you tell them
因为如果被坏哥哥知道了我们的企图
because if the wrong brother finds out what we're up to...
我们可能就都危险了
we could all be in danger.
我已给诚实发了讯息
I've sent a message to Frank.
他会去大堂跟你们碰面 除非讯息被诚恳拦截了
He'll meet you in the lobby, unless it was intercepted by Ernest.
-你不一起来吗 -我恐怕另有自己的任务
- You're not coming with us? - I'm afraid I have my own mission,
但我今晚就回来
but I'll be back tonight.
如果你们发现最后的安全之所不再安全了
If you've discovered that the Last Safe Place is no longer safe,
我们就发信♥号♥♥警告VFD 你们懂了吗
we'll send a signal to warn V.F.D. Do you understand?
我们要伪装成礼宾员
We're going to disguise ourselves as concierges
好确定JS究竟是坏人还是志愿者
to determine if J.S. is a villain or a volunteer.
叫诚实的经理会帮我们
A manager named Frank will try to help us,
但他哥哥诚恳会阻拦我们
but his brother, Ernest, will try to stop us.
很好 你们不缺什么了吧
Perfect. Do you have everything you need?
我找不到我的发带了
I can't find my ribbon.
我总多带一条
I always carry a spare.
你妈妈需要思考时
Your mother always tied her hair up
也总会把头发绑起来
when she needed to think, too.
你父亲也总会
And your father always
那样在执行任务前调整一下眼镜
adjusted his glasses like that before a mission.
你们都好像他们啊
You remind me of them so much. You all do.
真难以相信我们的父母还会执行秘密任务
It's hard to believe our parents went on secret missions.
你们父母做过很多勇敢之举
Your parents put many brave deeds on the books.
要不是他们 VFD一定会被分♥裂♥毁掉
Without them, V.F.D. would never have survived after the schism.
我们听说了分♥裂♥的事
We heard about the schism,
但我们还是不知道那究竟是为了什么
but we still don't know what it was about.
说来话长了 但一切始于歌♥剧院里的一晚
It's a long story, but it all began one night at the opera,
发生在《命运之力》的表演期间
during a performance of La Forza del Destino.
那不是一把枪走火 杀死了一个人的歌♥剧吗
Isn't that where a gun accidentally goes off and kills somebody?
那是一部悲惨的歌♥剧
It's a tragic opera.
抱歉 多愁善感是我怀孕的副作用
I'm sorry, melancholy is a side effect of my condition.
我心烦意乱 还怀孕了
I'm distraught and I'm pregnant.
祝你们好运 小波德莱尔们 今晚见
Good luck, Baudelaires. I'll see you tonight.
务必小心
And please be careful.
我就希望走之前能看到你呢
I was hoping I'd see you before I left.
有趣 我还希望你能留下呢
Funny, I was hoping you'd stay.
不行 我今晚就回来
No, I'll be back tonight.
如果一切如计划般顺利
And if everything goes according to plan,
我们就能拿到糖罐
we'll have the sugar bowl.
-也能永远结束一切了 -然后呢
- We can end this, once and for all. - Then what?
你 我
You, me,
热带小岛 还有她
a tropical island, and her.
她 是事实吗
Her? Is that a fact?
只是感觉
It's just a feeling.
我再不想与你分开了
I never want to be apart from you again,
除非是上厕所 上班
except in the restroom, at work,
和一个人去看
and when one of us is at a movie
另一个人不想看的电影
the other one doesn't want to see.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
替我向诚实问好
Send my regards to Frank.
野餐的证据 就像秘密集♥会♥的证据
Evidence of a picnic, like evidence of a secret meeting,
最好处理掉
is best discarded,
否则很可能会招来不速之客或
or it is likely to attract unsavory visitors or...
蚂蚁
ants.
雷蒙
Lemony.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你好 姬特
Hello, Kit.
可以搭我一程吗
Could I get a ride?
出租车后座的男人就是我
The man in the back of that taxi is myself,
很多年前 我比现在要更年轻更天真
many years ago when I was younger and more naive than I am now.
如果我能回到过去
If I could go back in time,
我会告诉他 浅灰西装虽然帅气
I would tell him that a light gray suit looks good, but...
但深色衣服更好隐藏行迹
it is easier to hide in a darker shade.
我会告诉他 他即将得知关于他
I would tell him that he is about to receive sad news
深爱之人的悲伤消息
about someone he loves very much.
我还会告诉他 待在戴纽蒙特酒店
And I would tell him to stay at the Hotel Denouement
而不是跟姐姐坐出租车离开 但是
instead of leaving in a taxi with his sister, but...
我不能改变过去
I cannot change the past...
我也不能阻止那辆出租车开走
any more than I can stop that taxi from driving away.
要在这么大的酒店里找到JS可不会容易
It won't be easy to find J.S. in a hotel this big.
大酒店可能会对我们有利
A big hotel can work to our advantage.
如果奥拉夫伯爵来了
If Count Olaf turns up,
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表