剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like that.
唐尼 我知道会疼
Okay, Donnie, I know that hurts,
但格雷厄姆能保住你的命
but Graham is gonna keep you alive.
瞳孔反应正常
Pupils are reacting normally.
没有脑出血或硬膜下血肿
So no brain bleed or subdural hematoma.
那是怎么了
Okay, so wh-what's wrong?
这不是血
This isn't blood.
这是空气
It's air.
张力性脑气肿
Tension pneumocephalus?
空气通过颅骨裂缝
The air is leaking into her cranial cavity,
渗进颅腔
through one of the cracks in her skull.
压♥迫♥到脑组织了
It's putting pressure on her brain.
给我利多卡因和14号♥穿刺针
Get me some lidocaine and a 14-gauge needle.
利多卡因是一种常用的局部麻♥醉♥药♥
你要做什么 - 如果不释放压力
What are you gonna do? - If she doesn't let out some of the pressure,
你妈可能会脑损伤
your mom could have brain damage.
妈妈 妈妈 - 好了 亨
Mom? Mom! - All right, Hen.
我们得动手了
We got to move.
我固定好她的头部 你慢慢来
I'll hold her head steady. Just move slowly, Hen.
如果太深会
If you go too deep
我不会伤到她的大脑的 奇米
I'm not gonna hit her brain, Chim.
我相信你
Of course you won't.
进去了
I'm in.
至少能先释放部分压力
This will at least release some of the pressure.
撑到送她去手术
Until we can get her into surgery.
她之前就说这地方不安全
She told me she thought this place was dangerous.
我该听她的
I should have listened to her.
下次我会
I'll remind you of that
提醒你的
next time.
好的 妈妈
Okay. Okay, Mom.
好的
Okay.
麦迪
Maddie.
需要帮忙吗 - 其实 需要你听个电♥话♥
Hey, need a hand? - Actually, your ears.
我接到一个求助电♥话♥
I have a caller in distress,
但我只能听到微弱的声音
but all I can make out are whispers.
你好 我是麦迪·韩
Hi, my name's Maddie Han.
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Can you tell me what's going on?
帮帮我
Help me.
先生 我听得不是很清楚
Sir, I-I can barely hear you.
你是从倒塌的牛顿大街建筑打来的吗
Are you calling from the Newton collapse?
对 我在九楼
Yes, ninth floor.
九楼 明白了
Ninth floor. Good.
能告诉我你的姓名和房♥号♥吗
Can you tell me your name and apartment number?
救救我
Help.
先生
Sir?
连接中断
回拨试试
Try calling back.
这里是弗林特·韦斯特家
You've reached Flint West.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
我看他是不会接了
I don't think he's gonna pick up.
没关系 至少知道他的名字了
No, but now we have his name.
她没事吧
She gonna be all right?
生命体征平稳
She's stable.
幸好你及时呼救 她算是幸运的
She's lucky you flagged us down when you did.
该说幸运的是我
I'm the lucky one.
他们会好好照顾你的 放心
They'll make you real comfortable, okay?
你会是第一批送出去的
You'll be on the first ride out of here.
现在外面还有不少人在等救护车呢
There's a lot of people out here waiting for an ambulance.
听到了吗 宝贝 这就是洛杉矶 连救护车都堵车
You hear that, cutie? L.A. gridlock.
我觉得她状态好点了
I think she's feeling better.
来人啊 救命 快来人
Help! Help me! Help!
我来处理
I got it.
我来处理她
I got her.
女士 你有撞到头吗 - 没 没有
Ma'am, did you hit your head at all? - No, no.
颈部有疼痛感吗 有没有哪里不舒服
Does your neck hurt? Any kind of pain at all?
我男朋友 他在洗衣房♥里
My boyfriend, he's in the laundry room.
那位女士让我来 我得去 - 好的
The lady told me I-I should go and get, I get - Okay, okay.
先深呼吸
Just keep breathing.
洗衣房♥在哪里 - 在地下室
Where is the laundry room? - The basement.
到处都是血
There's so much blood.
地下室 好的
Basement? Okay.
先坐这儿歇会儿 来 继续深呼吸
Let's get you a sear right here. Come on, keep breathing.
你说有位女士和他在一起
So, you said there was a lady with him?
对
Yes.
是个女警♥察♥
The police lady
格兰特警长
Sergeant Grant.
亨
Hen!
恐慌发作 你能接手吗
Panic attack. Can you take over?
你没事吧 你要去哪儿
You're okay. Where are you going?
去洗衣房♥
To the laundry room.
她男友在下面受伤了
Her boyfriend is hurt down there.
听起来雅典娜需要支援
Sounds like Athena needs a hand.
雅典娜吗 你要我去吗 奇米
Athena? You want me to go, Chim?
我去就行
I got it.
九楼还有七间公♥寓♥未清查
Seven uncleared apartments on the ninth floor,
但住户名单里没有弗林特·韦斯特
and not one is listed to Flint West.
可能他用的不是真名
So maybe that wasn't his name.
有其他住户的联♥系♥方式吗
Do we have numbers for any of the tenants?
有
Yes.
你好 我是紧急服务中心的麦迪·韩
Hi, this is Maddie Han with emergency services.
你住在牛顿大街8420号♥吗
Do you live at 8420 Newton?
是啊 我现在在外面的路边上
Yeah, I'm out on the curb.
怎么了
What's up?
你认识叫弗林特的人吗
Uh, do you know anyone named Flint?
弗林特也是密歇根州的一个城市名
密歇根州那个吗 不
Like Michigan? No.
你好 我是麦迪·韩
Hi, this is Maddie Han
您拨♥打♥的号♥码已停机
The number you've dialed has been disconnected.
你好 我是紧急服务中心的麦迪·韩
Hi, this is Maddie Han with emergency services.
你住在牛顿大街8420号♥吗
Do you live at 8420 Newton?
以前住过 出什么事了
I used to. What's this about?
你认识一个叫弗林特·韦斯特的人吗
Any chance you know a Flint West?
我还希望我不认识呢 那个混♥蛋♥是我前夫
Ugh, I wish I didn't. That bastard's my ex-husband.
能确认一下你之前住的是912号♥房♥吗
Can I confirm your apartment number was 912?
弗林特出什么事了吗
Did something happened to Flint?
我和他最后一次说话 还是我让他去死
The last time we spoke, I told him to drop dead.
不会真的应验了吧
He's not gonna make good on that, is he?
小心脚下
Watch your step.
118队 你们还在楼里吗
Engine 118, are you in the building?
刚又抬出两个黄色标签伤员
Uh, just bringing out two more yellow tags.
还有一个需要你们处理
I have another one for you.
弗林特·韦斯特 他的前妻证实他在912号♥房♥
Flint West. His ex-wife confirmed he's in unit 912.
好吧 他受伤了吗 - 很可能
Okay, is this guy injured? - Likely.
我一直在打电♥话♥ 但没人接
I've been trying to call, but no answer.
我们去看看 拉维 准备行动吧
We'll find out. Okay, Rav, let's gear up.
收到
Copy.
坚持住 唐尼
Hang in there, Donnie.
你做得很好 - 雅典娜
You're doing great. - Athena.
奇米 - 你还好吗
Chimney? - You all right?
有两个人被困
I've got two trapped.
其中一个失血严重- 收到
One bleeding out. - Copy that.
这是唐尼
This is Donnie.
他女友克里斯托去求救了
His girlfriend Crystal went up for help.
这是那个购物车警♥察♥吗
Is this the cop cart guy?
退休了 我现在是个老百姓
Retired. I'm a civilian now.
这是格雷厄姆
This is Graham.
他一直帮忙按着伤口
He's been holding pressure on the wound
但我们现在需要止血带
but what we really need is a tourniquet.
格雷厄姆 你能动动手指和脚趾吗
Hey, Graham, can you wiggle all your fingers and toes?
嗯 - 好的
Yeah, yeah. - Good.
没伤到脊椎
Means no spinal.
我给你拿个止血垫
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表