剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Come on. Come on!
拜托 醒过来啊
Come on!
拜托
Okay, check his pulse again.
再检查一下他的脉搏
Nothing, Maddie.
没有 麦迪
That makes six minutes in cardiac arrest.
那就是心脏骤停六分钟了
This is the copilot?
他是副飞行员?
The only pilot.
唯一的飞行员
Has air traffic given an estimate on when they'll have you on the ground?
空管局给你预估的降落时间了吗
This kind of puts that in flux.
现在这情况让时间有点不确定
Look, I know you're dealing with a lot up there,
我知道你在上面要应付很多事情
but if there's any way to continue compressions until you land,
但如果有任何办法能持续按压直到着陆
it will keep oxygen flowing to his brain
保持让氧气流入他的大脑
and he might have a chance.
他也许还有机会活下来
Thanks, Maddie.
谢谢 麦迪
You should rotate out every two minutes.
你应该每两分钟换一次人
-Okay, let me take over. -Okay.
-好 让我来吧 -好
Come on, come on.
来吧
You. Come with me.
你 跟我来
Who here knows CPR?
这里有谁会心肺复苏吗
All right, you figure out who comes next and keep rotating them in.
好 你决定谁下一个来 让他们保持轮换
But that's the only reason anyone gets out of their seats.
但这是任何人可以离开座位的唯一理由
Okay. Where are you going?
好吧 你要去哪?
To land this damn bird.
去降落这该死的东西
s08e03 Final Approach
Maddie, are you still on with Sergeant Grant?
麦迪 你还在跟格兰特警佐通话吗
No, she's talking with ATC.
不 她在和空管局通话
Then you should pick up line two.
那你应该接一下二号♥线路
It's her husband.
是她丈夫
Bobby, I-I just hung up with Athena.
巴比 我刚和阿西娜通完话
Don't worry, she's okay.
别担心 她没事
Okay. Maddie, talk to me. Tell me what's going on.
好吧 麦迪 告诉我发生了什么
Her-her phone's going straight to voicemail.
她的电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Yeah, ATC's been tying up that line.
交管局正占着线
A flight instructor is coaching her down to the airport.
一位飞行教员在教她如何降落到机场
Uh, yeah, that's-that's where we're headed.
对 我们正要去那里
Is that... Buck? Bobby, are you with the 118?
那是...巴克? 巴比 你和118在一起吗
No, we're in a stolen truck.
不 我们在一辆偷来的消防车里
-You stole a truck? -We borrowed it.
-你们偷了一辆消防车? -借了一辆
-Who's that? -Brad Torrance.
-那是谁? -布拉德·托伦斯
-Nice to meet you. -Listen, Maddie,
-幸会 -听着 麦迪
I need to speak with Athena.
我需要和阿西娜说话
She's been trying to reach me all day.
她试着联♥系♥我一整天了
I need her to hear my voice,
我需要她听到我的声音
and I need to hear hers, in case...
我也需要听到她的声音 以防...
Bobby, she already knows.
巴比 她已经知道了
That's not good enough.
那还不够
Buck said that you've been in contact with other people on that plane.
巴克说你和飞机上的其他人有过联♥系♥
-Can you try one of them? -Don't hang up.
-你能试一下找他们吗 -别挂电♥话♥
I'll start dialing numbers.
我去拨号♥
Say that again. We borrowed it.
再说一遍 "借了一辆"
We borrowed it?
借了一辆
Man, that's crazy.
天 太疯狂了
I never knew he was British. I would never have guessed.
我从来不知道他是英国人 我根本猜不到
It's called acting, son.
这就叫演戏 孩子
[注给不知道的人 巴克的演员是英国人 哈]
You ready, Jem? We're back to plan B.
准备好了吗 杰姆 我们回归B计划
-What's plan B? -Us.
-B计划是什么? -我们
Okay, ATC,
好了 空管局
what am I doing?
我该做什么
We're gonna start your descent.
你要先降低高度
Then it's just one last turn to line you up with the runway.
然后是最后一次转弯来对齐跑道
And then we get to the part where this plane lands itself, right?
然后就到了这架飞机自己着陆的部分了 对吧
One step at a time, Sergeant.
一步一步来 警佐
Okay, I want you to dial down the AP altitude to 2,000 feet.
好了 我需要你将自动驾驶高度调低到2000英尺
Here we go.
好了
You'll feel some vibration,
你会感觉到一些颠簸
but that's to be expected given that the--
但这是意料之中的 鉴于...
Sergeant Grant, what's happening up there?
格兰特警佐 发生了什么
Autopilot disconnected.
自动驾驶已断开
-Autopilot disconnected. -Okay, autopilot! Jem!
-自动驾驶已断开 -知道了 自动驾驶 杰姆
On it!
收到
Autopilot disconnected.
自动驾驶已断开
Autopilot disconnected...
自动驾驶已断开
Sergeant Grant, what's happening?
格兰特警佐 发生什么了?
We lost something!
有东西失控了
Altitude or airspeed?
高度还是速度?
方向舵故障
The rudder.
方向舵
I'm sorry, Bobby, I'm not getting through.
抱歉 巴比 我打不通
Not to anyone?
谁都打不通吗
Maddie, what's going on up there?
麦迪 上面发生什么了?
I-I don't know. Nobody's picking up.
我不知道 没人接电♥话♥
Maybe they're all strapped in?
也许他们都系上安全带了
What about the manifest? Can we try that?
那旅客名单呢 我们可以试一下吗
There's got to be somebody up on that plane that'll pick up.
这飞机上肯定至少会有一个人接电♥话♥的
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力而为吧
So the rudder is gone.
所以方向舵没了
What's the over-under that her ailerons are intact?
副翼完好无损的概率是多少
If they're not, she's basically flying a missile.
如果副翼受损的话 她基本上就是在开导弹
Only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能知道
Keystar 63? We're gonna try something.
基星63号♥ 我们要试一些东西
-Something would be good. -Find the heading knob that we used earlier
-那样很好 -找到我们之前用过的航向旋钮
and spin it clockwise to right turn zero-six-zero.
然后顺时针旋转至右转60度
I can't tell if it's doing anything.
我不知道有没有用
Nothing. No change.
没有 没有变化
All right, Sergeant, we're not finished here.
好的 警佐 我们还没完
Take the stick and move it left to right.
从左到右移♥动♥操纵杆
Still nothing.
还是没变化
It's not working, is it?
这没用 是不是
Reengage the autopilot again.
重新启动自动驾驶系统
I guess that answers my question.
我想这回答了我的问题
She's lost multiple control surfaces.
多个操纵面都失控了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means you can't turn the aircraft.
意思是你不能让飞机转弯了
But we're headed due north to LAX?
但我们在往北飞向洛杉矶国际机场啊
Which has four parallel runways,
机场有四条平行跑道
all going east to west.
都是从东到西
Perpendicular to you.
垂直于你
I remember my geometry.
我还记得几何学的知识
We're almost to LAX,
我们快到机场了
so what do we do?
所以我们该怎么办
LAX is no longer an option.
洛杉矶国际机场不再是一个选项了
Okay, so what is an option?
好吧 那还有什么选项
Burbank?
伯班克?
Same runway issue.
同样的跑道问题
Mojave?
莫哈韦?
Too far east. Even if they could make it.
太远了 就算他们能坚持到那么远
How much fuel does she have?
她还剩多少燃料
In less than 20 minutes,
不到20分钟
that aircraft will be on the ground somewhere.
飞机就不得不落地了 无论在哪里
Never heard the airport so quiet before.
从来没听过机场这么安静
Yeah, they must have cleared the airspace
是啊 他们肯定清空了领空
and halted all other air traffic.
停飞了所有其他的航♥班♥
Why do I get the feeling someone doesn't think
为什么我有一种感觉
this landing is gonna go so smooth?
有人觉得这次降落不会很顺利
Come on.
来
-Switch. -Switch.
-换人 -换人
One, two, three, four, five...
一 二 三 四 五
Okay, talk to me.
好了 告诉我
Have you figured it out yet?
你们想出办法来了吗
Sergeant, there are no other airports along your current heading.
警佐 沿着你目前的航向 没有其他机场了
There are airports all over this damn state.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表