剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Okay, I did say that.
好吧 我确实说了
Hey, Cap, i-if Chief put you up to this, isn't he gonna be pissed?
队长 但如果是局长让你去的话 他不会生气吗
Oh, I'm expecting that phone call any minute,
我随时都可能接到那个电♥话♥
but if it's between ticking off the chief
但是要被局长骂一顿
or working with that immature, egomaniacal bully, I--
还是要跟那个不成熟 自我主义的恶霸一起工作 我...
He's behind me, isn't he?
他就在我身后 是不是
Brad.
布拉德
Hello, Bob.
你好 鲍勃
Hope I'm not disturbing anything.
希望我没打扰到你们
Not unless the tones go off.
只要警铃没响就没有
Well, before they do, I wanted to say,
那在它们响之前 我想说
that tirade that you unleashed, it was...
你斥责我的那一堆话 实在是...
so authentic.
太真实了
It was volcanic.
就仿佛火山爆发
Your words blasted the entitlement out of me
你的话语把我的特权感冲的一干二净
like a truth enema,
有如实话灌肠一般
and I want to say thank you.
我想说谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
No one has been that blunt with me since I was
上次有人对我这么直言不讳的时候
a young boy working at the Millwall docks.
我还是个在米尔沃码头工作的小年轻
Hollywood, it is so fake. There are so many sycophants,
好莱坞太虚伪了 阿谀奉承的人太多了
so when you find, as you Yanks would say,
所以当你找到 就如你们美国人说的
the real McCoy, you have to cling on to him.
真诚的人时 要紧紧抓住他
And cling on to you, I must.
而我必须紧紧抓住你
Brad, I told you, I am back to being the captain of this firehouse.
布拉德 我告诉过你 我回来当消防队队长了
I'm not going back to your show.
我不会再回到你的剧组了
No, no, K-I don't want you to.
不 我不想让你回去
You should be in the rough and tumble.
你应该在混乱之中生活
It's where you belong.
那才是你的归属
And it's where I can really study you,
在那里我可以真正地研究你
in your natural habitat.
在你的自然栖息地上
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's all settled.
已经安排好了
I talked to your chief, and he agreed.
我和你的局长谈过了 他同意了
I'm gonna shadow you. 24/7.
我会跟着你 每时每刻
But don't you have a TV show to go star in?
但你不是有个电视剧要演吗
They put me in a coma.
他们让我的角色陷入昏迷了
So, until Captain Race Banner wakes up,
所以 直到雷斯·班纳队长醒来
I'm gonna be playing the role of Captain Bobby Nash's understudy, full-time.
我会全职扮演巴比·纳什队长这一角色的替补演员
Attention...
注意...
All right, 118, let's go.
好了118队 我们走
Let's saddle up, boys.
让我们上马吧 男孩们
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表