剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
那他们算什么 煤矿里的金丝雀吗?
They're heroes.
他们是英雄
And we are thankful for their sacrifice.
我们感谢他们的牺牲
So, what are we gonna do?
那么 我们该怎么办
I'm not sure.
我不确定
There's a cure.
有一剂解药
Chim, how you feeling?
烟囱 你感觉怎么样
Like a rat in a cage.
像笼子里的老鼠
-He's alert and oriented. -Keep him awake.
-他意识清醒 认知正常 -让他保持清醒
No matter what.
无论发生什么
Cap? Cap, do you copy?
队长 你收到了吗
Where the hell's the cavalry, Buck?
骑兵到底在哪儿呢 巴克
In retreat.
在撤退
What?
什么
It's a long story. How's Chim?
说来话长 烟囱怎么样了
-He's real sick, Buck. -Right.
-他病得很严重 巴克 -嗯
Well, I-I have some good news.
我有个好消息
There's a cure.
有一剂解药
What?
什么
According to Moira Blake's coworker,
据莫伊拉·布莱克的同事说
she developed an antiviral, and
她研制出了一种抗病毒药物 而且
there's a dose of it already in the lab with them.
实验室里已经有一剂了
Well, I mean, that's good news,
好吧 我是说 这是个好消息
but I cannot authorize its use.
但我不能授权使用它
We have to wait for FDA approval?
我们还得等食品药品监♥管♥局♥的批准吗?
There's a man dying in there.
里面有个人就快死了
I understand that, but if this thing gets loose,
我理解 但如果这病毒传播出去了
we're gonna need that dose to create a vaccine.
我们需要那剂药物来制♥造♥疫苗
It doesn't get loose if we kill it now.
如果我们现在把它杀死 它就不会传出去了
Or let it die.
或是我们让它死
Let them die, you mean?
你是指让他们死吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is this man doing?
这个人在干什么
Where is this firefighter going?
这个消防员要去哪里
You didn't think I was coming here to ask for permission, did you?
你不会以为我是来找你请求许可的吧
Okay, Rav,
好了 小拉
it's the unit right in the middle.
是正中间的那个装置
I see it!
我看到了
Firefighter, don't make another move.
消防员 别再动了
Who is this?
这是谁
This is Colonel Hartman, United States Army.
这是哈特曼上校 美国陆军
I am ordering you to stand down right now.
我命令你立刻停止行动
This is Bobby Nash, captain of the 118.
这是巴比·纳什 118队的队长
He works for me, Colonel.
他是为我工作的 上校
Then you should advise him to stop.
那么你应该建议他停下
If he opens that freezer,
如果他打开那个冷冻柜
you both face charges of domestic and international terrorism.
你们都将面临国内和国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的指控
Do not access that antiviral.
不要使用那个抗病毒药物
If you disobey my order,
如果你不服从我的命令
there are beds waiting for you in supermax.
重型监狱的牢房♥会等着你
Do you understand me?
你明白了吗
Stand down, Ravi.
退下 拉维
I'll do it.
我来吧
It's okay, Cap.
不用 队长
I'm already here.
我都过来了
If you want to stop me, Colonel, come and get me.
如果你想阻止我 上校 那就过来抓我吧
Attaboy, Rav.
好样的 小拉
What's the code, Buck?
密♥码♥是多少 巴克
1-7-8-7-5.
17875
1-7-8-7-5.
17875
Firefighter.
消防员
Do not do this.
不要这么做
Uh, it's not here.
呃 它不在这里
W-What do you, what do you mean it's not there?
什么叫它不在那里?
Are you looking in the right spot?
你找对地方了吗
-Q-3. -Yeah, it's completely empty.
-Q-3 -找对了 完全是空的
What the hell happened?
这到底是怎么回事
Moira.
莫伊拉
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表