剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-这就行了? -目前为止
What do you mean? How long does it take to shoot a scene?
什么意思 拍一个场景能花多长时间啊
Okay, you guys are doing great.
好的 你们做得很好
Did you find anything to hold it together?
你找到能把它绑在一起的东西了吗
Yeah, we got some neckties!
我们有领带
Okay, perfect. What I want you to do is I want you
好的 很好 我需要你用领带
to tie it around so it's secure,
把它绑好 确保它固定住
but not too tight that it restricts blood flow.
但不要太紧 以免阻碍血液流动
I'm sorry, Coach.
对不起 教练
Hey. We are going to that tournament.
嘿 我们会去参加比赛的
-And no matter what, you are still -team captain, okay? -Uh-huh.
-而且不管怎样 你仍然是队长 好吗 -嗯
Chimney!
烟囱
Her leg's swelling up really bad!
她的腿肿得很厉害
Uh, feel around her ankle.
摸一下她的脚踝
Can you find her pulse?
你能找到她的脉搏吗
-I got one! -Okay, good.
-我找到了 -很好
I need you to keep checking for it.
我需要你持续检查脉搏
What happens if I can't feel it?
如果我感觉不到了怎么办
Then we worry.
那我们到时候再担心
Exhale.
呼气
Two, three, four.
二 三 四
Hold...
闭气...
Hen, I don't think this is helping.
亨 我觉得这没用
He's still having trouble breathing?
他还是呼吸困难吗
Yeah. And his lips, they're turning blue.
是的 他的嘴唇开始变蓝了
All right, Tia, I don't think this is a panic attack.
好吧 缇亚 我认为他不是恐慌发作
Yeah, me, neither.
是啊 我也是
He's coughing pink goo.
他在咳粉红色的粘液
That would be bloody sputum.
那应该是血痰
Okay, when the plane climbed, you said he was on oxygen?
好 飞机爬升的时候 你说他在吸氧是吗
No, he broke his mask.
不 他把面罩弄坏了
Okay, I think he has high-altitude pulmonary edema.
好的 我想他是高原肺水肿
Mountain climbers get it, it's fluid in the lungs,
登山者会发生的病症 肺部的液体在他体内
-drowning him from the inside out. -What do we do?
-蓄积起来从内部淹溺他 -我们该怎么办
Normal treatment would be to get him to the ground,
正常的治疗方法是将他带到地面
but since that's not happening anytime soon,
但既然这不会很快发生
can you, can you reach one of those O2 masks?
你能拿到一个氧气面罩吗
Hen, the oxygen's not working.
亨 氧气不起作用
Okay, then we need something stronger.
好吧 我们需要效果更强的东西
Something that will keep his blood vessels dilated,
什么东西能让他的血管保持扩张
carrying the fluid out of his lungs.
把液体从他的肺部运出去
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Attention!
各位
Does anybody here have erectile dysfunction?
这里有人有勃起功能障碍吗
Is anybody carrying sildenafil?
有人带了西地那非吗
E.D. meds.
阳痿药物
A man's life depends on it.
有人的性命取决于它
Me.
我
Okay, how swollen is it now?
现在肿胀程度怎么样了
Everything under her knee, it's all gone pale.
她的膝盖以下全部变白了
All right, I need you to carefully
好的 我需要你小心地
remove the splint and feel for her pulse.
去掉夹板 感受她的脉搏
Nothing. I can't feel it.
没有 我感觉不到
So, what does that mean?
这意味着什么?
It's called compartment syndrome.
这叫做间隔综合征
Pressure's building up, stopping blood flow.
血压上升 阻断了血流
If we don't relieve it soon, she could lose her leg
如果不尽快减轻压力 她可能会失去这条腿
-or even worse. -Well, how do we do that?
-或者更糟 -我们该怎么做
-How do we relieve it? -We're gonna do what's called a fasciotomy.
-要怎么减轻压力? -我们要做筋膜切开术
A what?
什么?
You're gonna cut it open.
你们得把筋膜切开
We need something razor-sharp.
我们需要锋利的东西
Airplane cutlery will not work.
飞机餐具不行
Has to be razor-sharp.
必须非常锋利
We all went through security.
我们都过了安检
There is nothing razor-sharp.
没有锋利的东西
I can make a blade.
我可以做一把刀
Get me a toothbrush
给我一把牙刷
and a cigarette lighter.
和一个打火机
-Can you take my dog? -Yeah, yeah.
-你能帮我看一下狗吗 -好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. Open wide.
好了 张大嘴
How is he supposed to swallow them when he's out cold?
他在昏迷状态下该怎么吞药啊
-Rub his throat, like with my dog? -Do not.
-就像对我的狗一样揉他的喉咙吗 -不要
Do not. He-he could choke.
不要 他会噎死的
We have to find some other way to give him this medication.
我们得想别的办法给他用药
Hi. Me again.
嗨 又是我
Now we're looking for a nebulizer.
现在我们要找的是雾化器
So, if anybody has asthma or--
所以如果有人有哮喘或者...
I packed one.
我带了一个
For my COPD.
治疗我的慢性阻塞性肺病
You two.
你们两个
Really coming through.
真的经历了很多
Perks of being geriatric, dear.
身为老年人的好处 亲爱的
You're making a prison shiv.
你在做监狱自♥制♥刀
Where did you learn how to do that?
你从哪里学来的?
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
All right, now, when you have the powder,
接下来 把药碾碎成粉末后
mix it with water in the reservoir.
倒入药罐里与水混合
Okay, doing it.
好 正在做
Okay.
好了
Now what?
然后呢
Turn it on and pray I'm right.
启动它 并祈祷我是对的
Okay. Come on.
好的 拜托
Come on.
拜托
He's waking up.
他醒过来了
Did you just save me?
你是救了我吗
I... I guess I did.
我...我想是的
All right, keep him on the neb.
好了 让他保持使用雾化器
Let the pills do their job.
让药物发挥作用
And find a blanket and put it over his legs.
还有找条毯子盖在他腿上
What's the blanket for?
毯子是为了什么?
Modesty.
尊严
Right.
对了
Okay, that's sharp.
好了 足够锋利了
And sterilized.
也消过毒了
Here.
给
-Me? -Yeah.
-你让我来? -对
I've never shivved anyone.
我从来没拿刀划过人啊
Well, neither have I.
我也没有
Okay.
好吧
All right. What do I do?
好了 我该怎么做
Okay, I need you to cut through to the muscle, half inch deep.
我需要你切开肌肉 大约一厘米深
Start below the knee, on the inside of her leg.
从她的腿内侧 膝盖下方开始
Oh, God!
天啊
Is it supposed to make a pop?
它应该出声吗
Yes, now cut down to her ankle.
对 现在一直切到脚踝
It's just like slicing a sausage.
就像切香肠一样
Hang in there, Donna!
坚持住 唐娜
It-it feels better.
感觉好多了
You cut my leg open and it feels better.
你切开了我的腿 我却感觉好多了
How's the color?
腿的颜色呢
It's coming back!
在恢复了
It's pink.
变回粉色了
And I can feel a pulse.
我也摸到脉搏了
There we go. Good job, team.
这就对了 干得好
Good job, guys.
干得好 大家
Who are you here with?
你和谁一起来的
My dad.
我爸爸
Does he know you're up here?
他知道你在这里吗
He's helping a lady.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表