剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
but no high hazards.
你看到东侧了吗
Do you see the east wing?
看到了
I do.
那边是电子废弃物处理单元
It's the e-waste unit,
专门处理锂离子电池
specializing in lithium-ion batteries.
可能有几十万个
Probably hundreds of thousands of them.
所以 如果火势蔓延到那边
So if the fire reaches that wing--
我们将面对一场有毒物质火灾 会一直燃烧到下周
We're looking at a toxic blaze that'll burn till next week.
消防栓供应的情况呢
What do we know about the hydrant supply?
是不是来自同一个被污染的...
Is it from the same tainted--
嘿 那个白♥痴♥在干什么?
Hey! What's that moron doing?!
-嘿 嘿 -拦住那个白♥痴♥
-Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! -Stop that moron!
嘿 不 不 不
Hey! No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
快关掉
Shut it down!
队长
Cap!
火在往外喷
The flames are jumping!
就像一个火♥药♥桶
It's like a tinderbox!
调度中心
Dispatch,
我们距离发生环境灾难只有几分钟了
we are minutes from an environmental disaster.
我在哪里能找到不会爆♥炸♥的水
Where can I get water that won't explode?
城市的大部分地区都使用同一个供水系统
Most of the city is on the same water system.
被甲烷污染的那个
The methanated one.
但有些社区用的是地下水井
But some neighborhoods pull from groundwater wells.
加州西部自来水公♥司♥
Cal West Water Company.
就在附近 而且他们不用源头水库的水源
Nearby, and they don't source from Headworks.
调度中心 最近的消防栓有多远
Dispatch, how far is their nearest hydrant?
大约十个街区
About ten blocks.
也许我们不需要补充水
So maybe we don't need a refill.
-只需要一根更长的水带 -或者一串
-Just a longer straw. -Or a chain of them.
水带接力 把水引到我们这边来
Hose relay. We bring the water to us.
队长
Cap?
好主意 我们先用车上的水
Good idea. Let's get hoses on the fire,
控制火势 直到水引过来
using engine water only, until it gets here.
调度中心 我们要开始接力供水
Dispatch, we're gonna start a relay operation.
我们需要更多消防车
We're gonna need a few more engines.
收到118队 你们距离源头有0.7英里
Copy you, 118. You're 0.7 miles from the source.
为了覆盖这段距离 每辆消防车一共有600英寸的水带
So to cover that distance, 600 feet of hose per engine.
我们还需要五辆消防车
We need five more engines.
我们在这里等着
We'll be here.
我们先用车上的水
We'll be using water from our trucks,
但坚持不了多久
but it won't last long.
121队
Engine 121,
136队 144队 153队 217队
136, 144, 153, 217,
按照指示响应
respond as directed
为118队建立一条供水线
to create a water supply line for Engine 118.
121队 请前往安杰利斯维斯塔大道和霍姆兰大道的路口
Engine 121, please respond to the corner of Angeles Vista Boulevard and Homeland Drive.
136队 请前往安杰利斯维斯塔大道和斯托克大道的路口
Engine 136, respond to the corner of Angeles Vista and Stocker.
136队正在路上
136 en route.
121队 将你们的供水带铺到136队所在地
Engine 121, run your supply line to the 136.
-快 快 -好了 待命
-Go, go, go! -Okay, stand by!
136队
Engine 136,
前往与144队会合
rendezvous with the 144.
他们现在到位
They're landing... now.
144队对接153队
144 to the 153.
给
There you go.
153队 你们对接217队
153, you're going to Engine 217.
火快烧到电池了
The fire is kissing the batteries.
217队对接133队
Engine 217 to the 133.
车里的水用光了
Engine's dry!
那是我们所有的水
That's all our water!
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
水到底在哪里
Now, where's that water?!
133队 汇报情况
Engine 133, what's your status?
消防员应该快接近建筑了
Firefighter should be approaching the complex.
118队队长 生命线随时可能到达
Captain 118, your lifeline will be there any second.
拜托
Come on.
水带不够了
We're out of hose!
118队马上来
118's got it!
东侧烧起来了
East wing is catching!
来
Let's go.
好了
Okay.
-接好了 -开水吧
-We're plugged in. -Let her rip.
121队 给第一条供水线充水
Engine 121, charge the first supply line.
136队 准备进水
Engine 136, prepare for intake.
可以了
We're good!
-好了 -很好 打开你们的闸门
-Got it! -Good. Open your gate.
118队 水在路上了
Engine 118, water's on its way.
好 水来了
Okay, we got it!
准备就绪
Attack lines ready.
充水
Charge it.
水浇在火上了
We got the wet stuff on the red stuff,
而且没有爆♥炸♥
and it's staying wet.
干得漂亮 调度中心
Nice work, Dispatch.
你们也是 118队
Back at you, 118.
呃 那个
Uh, sorry.
杰拉德想要每个人都填一下这个表格
Gerrard wants everyone to fill these out.
关于他领导能力的满意度调查
Satisfaction surveys about his leadership.
"我的队长关心我的情感健康
"My captain cares about my emotional well-being.
同意 不同意"
Agree or disagree?"
他要求在值班结束前交上去
He wants them turned in by the end of shift.
收到
Copy that.
"我的队长会及时反馈我的表现"
"My captain offers timely feedback on my performance."
强烈同意
Strongly agree.
天啊 我等不及你重新掌权了
God, I can't wait till you're back in charge.
我不会掌权
I'm not gonna be.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我拒绝了这个职位
I turned down the position.
今天早上我给辛普森局长打了电♥话♥
I called Chief Simpson this morning.
为什么 你为什么要那么做
Why? Why would you do that?
我不想当队长
I don't want to be the captain.
我不擅长告诉别人该做什么
I'm-I'm not good at telling people what to do.
我真的不擅长
I'm not.
我告诉他们该做什么 结果最后
I-I tell them what to do, and then I end up
总是自己上手亲自去做
stepping in there and doing it myself.
你可以同时做控制狂和队长啊
Well, you can be a control freak and a captain at the same time.
烟囱 我宁愿做亲力亲为的急救员
Chim, I'd rather be a hands-on paramedic.
然后回家做亲力亲为的妈妈
And then go home and be a hands-on mom.
以及亲力亲为的妻子
And a hands-on wife.
我觉得巴比会理解的
And I think Bobby would understand that.
是的 他会的 但另一方面 我...
Yeah, he would, but me on the other hand--
我需要一点时间
I'm gonna need some time.
口渴的洛杉矶居民们今天终于可以喘气了
洛杉矶水质接近恢复正常
Thirsty Angelenos are taking a big gulp of relief today,
据水电局工程师报告
as DWP engineers report
目前供水系统中甲烷含量在逐渐减少
dwindling levels of methane now in the water supply.
官方表示
Officials say that while
尽管全市管道中仍然残留部分污染供水
some methanated water still remains in the pipes citywide,
但一旦那些管道被清理干净 供水就安全了
we'll be in the clear once those lines are purged.
我受够你的废话了
Hey, I am so tired of your crap.
我要揍扁你 让你接下来一个月嘴里都能
I'm gonna pummel you. You're gonna taste
-尝到洗涤剂的味道 -好了 好了
-detergent for a month. -All right! All right!
-谁打的911 -我打的
-Who called 911? -I did.
我说过偷我的东西后果是什么吧?
What'd I say about stealing my stuff, huh?
先生 你的愤怒不该发泄在这里
Sir, you anger is misplaced.
-我说过我会揍扁你的屁♥股♥ 是不是 -哇
-I said I'd beat your ass, didn't I? -Whoa.
今天谁也别想揍谁的屁♥股♥
Nobody's beating anybody's ass today.
女士 这个小变♥态♥偷了我女朋友的内♥裤♥
Ma'am, this little freak stole my girl's panties.
我对天发誓 我没有动你的东西
Cross my heart. I did not tamper with your load.
-唐尼 没事的 -有事
-Donnie, it's fine. -It's not fine.
她的丁字裤在哪儿?
Where is her thong?
你检查过失物招领箱吗
Did you check the lost and found?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表