剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
It's only fair, Karen.
这样才公平 凯伦
Fair?
公平?
I'm about to take three kids trick-or-treating on my own.
我要一个人带着三个孩子出去讨糖
-And you want to lecture me about fair? -Honey.
-而你想教我什么叫公平? -亲爱的
Listen, w-we appreciate you carrying the load.
听着 我们很感激你承担了重任
And, look, I promise I'll make this up to you.
而且我保证 我会补偿你的
It's not me I'm worried about.
我担心的不是我
There is no making up for missing the big moments.
错过了重要的时刻是无法补偿的
And you always miss the big moments, Hen.
而你总是错过重要的时刻 亨
Mom, I spilled some glue.
妈 我洒了点胶水
You didn't put down the newspaper, did you?
你没垫报纸 是不是
Got you a fresh ice pack and some ibuprofen.
给你拿了新冰袋和一些布洛芬
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Here.
来
Lift your head?
抬一下头
-How's that? -Uh, yeah, that's, uh, that's great.
-怎么样 -嗯 挺好的
I'll be right over here if you need anything.
你需要什么的话我就在这里
But it's time to put away the screen.
但是时候把屏幕收起来了
Uh, yeah, yeah, just-just five more minutes.
好 再给我五分钟
You already had your five more minutes.
你已经用完五分钟了
You need to rest if you want to heal.
你想痊愈的话就得休息
You heard the doctor.
你听到医生说的了
His name was William James McCurdy.
他的名字是威廉·詹姆斯·麦柯迪
Who?
谁
Billy Boils. I found a Substack.
比利疖子 我找到了一个订阅号♥
It has all these articles about him and the Old West.
里面有很多关于他和旧西部时代的文章
Oh, good, you found a Substack.
真好 你找到了一个订阅号♥
He was a gunslinger and a bank robber.
他曾是个枪手和银行抢劫犯
His skin was covered in boils, hence--
他的皮肤上长满了疖子 所以
Billy Boils.
比利疖子
By all accounts, he was a man not to be crossed.
所有人都说他是个不容冒犯的人
Scary.
可怕
Lights out, Evan. I'm exhausted.
关灯了 埃文 我累死了
Hey, you want to know how they finally caught him?
你想知道他们是怎么抓到他的吗
His own posse hogtied him,
他自己的同伙为了悬赏金
turned him in to the sheriff for the reward.
把他绑起来交给了警长
But Billy would have his revenge.
但比利会回来复仇的
All six members of his posse died sudden, horrible deaths.
他的六个同伙全部都突然惨死
Isn't that how outlaws usually die?
不法分子通常不都这么死的吗
He was a man not to be crossed.
他是个不容冒犯的人
You said that already.
你已经说过了
And I crossed him.
而我冒犯了他
Good night, Evan.
晚安 埃文
I think somebody was up too late with their cowboy.
看来某人和他的牛仔熬得太晚了
Uh, yep, you got me.
被你发现了
H-How's the shoulder?
肩膀怎么样了
-Uh, it's-it's better. -Good.
-好多了 -那就好
I got you some coffee and some avocado toa--
我给你买♥♥了咖啡和牛油果吐...
Uh, what is it?
怎么了
Evan, uh, don't freak out,
埃文 呃 别慌
but there's something... going on.
但你脸上...有什么
Phone.
手♥机♥给我
You know, maybe we should just--
也许我们应该...
Phone!
手♥机♥
I knew it.
我就知道
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么?
It's Billy Boils.
是比利疖子
All right.
好了
It's okay, you can say it.
没关系 你可以说出来
It's not bad.
不算糟啦
-It's not that bad. -I told you guys
-不算那么糟 -我告诉过你们了
Billy wasn't done with me,
比利跟我还没完呢
and now look.
看看现在
Please, don't start with that stupid curse again.
拜托 别再说那个愚蠢的诅咒了
Billy "Boils."
比利"疖子"
Hello? Boils.
听到了吗 疖子
What are the odds right after
这几率能有多大
I defile his corpse, I wake up and I've broken out
正好在我玷污了他的尸体后 醒来发现
in the exact skin condition he suffered from?
自己得了和他完全一样的皮肤病?
I'm guessing it's probably just an allergic reaction of some kind.
我猜这可能只是某种过敏反应
To what? Uh, to bad juju?
对什么过敏 黑巫术吗?
We just had a call where a guy got a rash
我们刚救了一个因为烂南瓜瓤
from rotten pumpkin guts, that you fell into,
起疹子的人 而你摔在了上面
-as I recall. -You didn't tell me that part.
-我没记错的话 -你没告诉我这部分
Well, there's your answer, Evan.
这就是你的答案 埃文
No, if it was the pumpkin,
不 如果是南瓜的话
it would've happened right away, not the next day.
很快就会起反应的 而不是第二天才出现
Look, boils, rashes, shingles.
听着 疖子 皮疹 带状疱疹
A lot of skin conditions can be brought on by... stress.
很多皮肤病都能由压力引起
-And tension. -It's true.
-还有紧张 -是真的
Every tax season, my accountant cousin
每次到了纳税季节 我的会计表亲
breaks out in hives all across his legs.
腿上都会长满荨麻疹
Super gross.
超级恶心
Oh, so I am gross.
所以我是恶心咯
That's not what I said.
我没那么说
Look, dude,
听着
this curse talk is spinning you out,
这个诅咒的说法让你太焦虑了
which is not good for you.
这对你不好
Listen to the medic.
听救护员的话
He knows what he's talking about.
他知道他在说什么
Okay.
好吧
If you say so.
如果你这么说的话
I do.
我确定
Five bucks it'll clear up by the time we're on shift.
赌五块钱 下次轮班的时候就会好了
Remember, it's Halloween.
记住 这可是万圣节
And all the weirdoes come out at Halloween.
所有的怪人都会在万圣节出现
If you see a pack of teenagers without adults
如果你看到一群没有成年人的青少年
or if you see adults without children,
或是看到没带孩子的成年人
you head the other way.
你就往另一个方向走
It's trick-or-treating, not The Purge.
这是不给糖就捣蛋 不是人类清除计划
Just keep your guard up, okay?
保持警惕就行了 好吗
You're the big brother,
你是大哥
so you have to help your mom look after the girls.
所以你得帮你妈照顾女孩子们
-And share your candy. -I will, Mama.
-还有记得分享你的糖 -我会的 妈妈
Speaking of the girls, where's Jee-Yun?
说到女孩子们 姬云呢?
You mean Toto?
你是说托托吗
Ruff ruff!
汪汪
Jee, it's your dad.
小姬 是你♥爸♥爸
No, Daddy.
不 爸爸
Sorry, she's busy.
抱歉 她忙着呢
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看得出来
Hey, Danny, tell your mom we need to go.
丹尼 告诉你妈我们得走了
Let me say hi before you do.
让我先打一声招呼
She wants to say hi.
她想跟你打声招呼
Hi.
嗨
Probably allergies, he said.
可能只是过敏 他说
Goodness!
我的天啊
Probably just in my head, he said.
可能只是我想多了 他说
Probably clear up by shift, he said.
可能下一次轮班就好了 他说
You owe me five bucks, Eddie.
你欠我五块钱 埃迪
Yes.
是
Yes, I do.
是的
I don't want your...
我不想要你的...
Give me that.
给我吧你
-Do you believe now? -In what, the curse?
-你现在信了吗 -信什么 诅咒吗
-Yes, the curse. -No, I don't believe,
-没错 诅咒 -不 我不信
but I suggest you book an appointment with a dermatologist.
但我建议你跟皮肤科医生预约一下
I think we both know this is beyond
我想我们都清楚这已经超出了
the scope of any dermatologist.
任何皮肤科医生的范围
Look, Buck, I think you just need to focus on the bright side.
听着 巴克 我觉得你应该往好的方面想
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表