剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
this was not my fault.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这百分之百是你全责
This is 100% your fault.
那是你的车 那是她的车
That's your car, that's her car
标准的"T"型碰撞
and that's a "T" that you boned.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
所以 如果你不介意的话 请坐下来
So, if you'll kindly sit your ass down,
我可以检查一下你有没有头部受伤
I can check you for a head injury,
确保你不会失血过多而死
make sure you don't bleed out and die.
韩 我有话跟你说
Han, a word.
对 没错 对
Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
怎么 要给我上礼仪课
What, you gonna give me a lecture on comportment?
不 让你冷静冷静
No, a chance to cool off.
你是说"罚站" 不必了
You mean a time out. No, thanks!
我去刷厕所还比较爽
I'll just scrub the crapper.
我知道你很难过 我也一样
I know you're hurting. I am, too.
你知道吗 你根本就不该出现在这里
You know, you shouldn't even be here?
你凭什么领导118队
What right do you have to run
你连巴比的一半都不如
the 118? You are not half the man that Bobby was.
也许你说得对
Be that as it may,
但我现在就是你们的队长
I am your captain.
因为我害死了上一任队长
Only because I killed our last one,
所以你最好小心点
so I'd be very careful if I was you.
你好 莉娅
Hello, Leah.
谢谢你答应和我聊聊
thank you for agreeing to talk to me.
我叫雅典娜
My name is Athena.
加里说你会来
Gary told me you were coming.
他说你是警♥察♥
He said you're a police officer.
但我不是因为这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
加里说你是纳什队长的遗孀
Gary said you're Captain Nash's widow.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 他是个好人
I'm so sorry. He was a good man.
他一直都是
He was.
莉娅 你哥哥 他非常担心你
Leah, your brother, he's very worried about you.
他觉得我疯了 我可没疯
Well, he thinks I'm crazy. I'm not crazy.
我只是做了任何一个母亲都会做的事
I just did what any mother would've done.
方法可能不对 但是
Probably went about it the wrong way, but...
你能告诉我这个男孩的情况吗
Can you tell me about this boy?
米卡 - 警方报告中
Micah. - The police report,
说他的名字叫卡梅隆·迈尔斯
they say that his name is Cameron Myers.
当然警♥察♥会那么写
Well, of course the police report says that
因为她一直那么叫他
because that's what she's been calling him,
但我儿子的名字叫米卡
but my son's name is Micah.
那你为什么觉得
And why do you think that this boy
那个男孩是你的儿子
is your son?
一开始我并不确定
I wasn't certain at first.
我一直对自己说 "你一定是想多了"
I mean, I kept telling myself, "You must be imagining things."
不好意思 还有别的袋子吗
Excuse me? Do you have any more bags?
他真的太像米卡了
He looked so much like Micah.
我当时差点没喘过气来
I couldn't catch my breath for a moment.
然后我问他叫什么名字
And then I asked him his name.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫卡梅隆
I'm Cameron.
我儿子今天也过生日
It's my little boy's birthday today, too.
他几岁了
How old is he?
九岁 和你一样大
Nine, just like you.
我本来是想
I would've chalked the whole thing up
把这一切当成巧合
to some crazy coincidence
直到我把袋子递给他
until I handed him the bag
看见了那个胎记
and I saw the birthmark.
他手腕内侧有一个很小的心形胎记
This tiny little heart on the inside of his wrist.
每天晚上我哄迈卡睡觉前
I kissed that birthmark every night
都会亲那个胎记
when I put Micah to bed.
我告诉他 这个胎记连着他的心和我的心
I used to tell him it connected his heart to mine,
意味着无论他走到哪儿
and that it meant that, no matter where he went,
我的爱都会一直陪着他
he would always carry my love with him.
那一刻你就确定了吗
And that's when you knew for sure?
那一刻我开始觉得 有可能是真的
That's when I allowed for the possibility.
我一直对自己说:"你疯了"
And I kept saying to myself, "You're crazy."
"这不可能是真的
"This can't be real.
你连这些人是谁都不知道"
I mean, you don't even know these people."
但结果我知道
But turns out I did.
你认出她来了
You recognized her?
孕期瑜伽课
Prenatal yoga.
每周二和周五早上九点
9:00 a.m., Tuesdays and Fridays.
你们一起上孕期瑜伽课
You were in prenatal yoga class together?
是的 后来她就没再来了
Yes, until she stopped attending.
我记得有别的妈妈说
I remember some of the other mothers saying
她怀孕出了状况
they'd heard her pregnancy ran into trouble
孩子没保住
and that she'd lost the baby.
然后你就开始怀疑
And that's when you began to think
她盯上了你的孩子
that she went after yours.
我听说过一些故事
I mean, I've heard stories of women
有些女人为了要孩子会不择手段
so desperate to have a baby
甚至会剖开另一个女人的肚子
they'll even cut one out of another woman.
相比之下 更轻松的是
So, how much easier...
等到孩子出生以后
wait till the baby's born,
从婴儿床里把他偷走
steal him from his crib...
然后放一把火
Start a fire.
没错
Exactly.
如果你真的走投无路 你会做出一些
If you're desperate enough, you'll do things
你从未想象过的事
you never thought you were capable of doing.
你可以的
You got this!
加油 宝贝
Whoo! Come on, honey!
那是我的儿子
That's my son.
我会追上他 这次他绝对赢不了
I'll race him, though you're not coming back from that.
毫无悬念
No recovery.
卡梅隆
Cameron.
你好
Hi.
我是莉娅
I'm Leah.
你妈妈让我来接你
Your mom asked me to pick you up.
妈妈说我不能跟陌生人走
Mom says I'm not supposed to go with strangers.
亲爱的 我不是陌生人
Oh, sweetie, I'm not a stranger.
还记得吗 我参加了你的生日派对
I was at your birthday party, remember?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我很想让你见见我的儿子
I'd love you to meet my son.
来吧
Come on.
等等 卡梅隆 - 来吧 亲爱的
Excuse me! Cameron? - Come on, honey.
你在干什么 - 没关系 亲爱的
What are you doing? - It's okay, honey.
妈妈
Mom?
过来 亲爱的 - 卡梅隆 你是谁
Come here, sweetie. - Cameron. Who are you?
她是莉娅
It's Leah.
好了 亲爱的 待在这里
Okay, honey, stay here.
听着宝贝 你叫米卡 明白吗 是我儿子
Your name is Micah. Okay? You're my son,
不是她的 - 妈妈 她在说什么
not hers. - Mom, Mom, what's she talking about?
宝贝别怕 她疯了
Honey, I don't know. She's crazy.
救命 - 你偷走了我的儿子
Help! - You stole my son!
先生 - 不要让她走
Sir! - Don't let her leave.
这个疯女人想绑♥架♥我孩子
This psycho tried to abduct my child!
米卡 - 我要报♥警♥
Micah! - I'm calling 911.
宝贝别怕 别怕
Don't be scared, baby. Don't be scared.
冷静点 - 她偷走了我的儿子
Hey. Just calm down. - She stole my son!
我知道自己
I know what I did was
鲁莽又愚蠢
reckless and stupid.
但我没错
But I'm not wrong.
我以为我埋葬了我的儿子
I thought I buried my son.
其实没有
But I didn't.
他还活着
He's alive.
你觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm crazy?
不
No.
我向你保证
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表