剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我在外面负重徒步的时候经常发生
When you're what now?
你在干什么的时候?
Rucking.
负重徒步
It's supposed to be good for my bone density.
应该对我的骨密度有好处
Oh, honey, I was gonna call you today.
对了 亲爱的 我今天本来想给你打电♥话♥的
You were?
是吗
Yeah. Can I borrow your car?
对 我能借一下你的车吗
-Hey. -Hey. Mom.
-嘿 -嘿 妈
What are you doing? Stocking up for a sugar crash?
你在干什么 囤货准备高糖派对吗
Are these really the healthiest choices you could make?
这真的是你能做出最健康的选择吗
This stuff isn't for me. No, I'm delivering them.
这些不是我的东西 我是送货的
Well, I suppose that's better than thinking
好吧 我想这总比以为克里斯托弗
that's what's in your cupboards when Christopher comes to visit.
去看你的时候 橱柜里装的全是这些东西要好
No, when Chris comes over,
不 克里斯过来的时候
we usually just drink and smoke cigars.
我们一般只是喝酒抽雪茄
Oh, ha-ha.
真好笑
-I've been meaning to call you, actually. -Yeah?
-其实我想给你打电♥话♥来着 -是吗
I was thinking about Chris for his chess tournament this weekend.
我在想克里斯这周末的国际象棋锦标赛
How you feel if Dad takes the weekend off and I take him?
你觉得让爸爸这周末休息 我带他去 怎么样
Oh. Uh, but isn't the weekend a very busy time,
哦 呃 但是你这个工作周末不是
you know, for this?
通常很忙吗
Well, I make my own hours with... this.
我这个工作时间由我自己决定
I'm here now, so why don't I take more of the burden?
我已经来了 为什么不让我多分担一些呢
Your father doesn't think of it as a burden.
你父亲并不觉得这是一种负担
I mean, he loves spending time with Christopher. We both do.
他喜欢和克里斯托弗共度时光 我们俩都是
So do I.
我也是啊
Oh, no.
哦 不
No, no, yeah, of course you do.
不 当然了 你当然喜欢了
God, I am so thick sometimes.
天啊 我有时候真是太迟钝了
Um, look, I-I'm sure Chris would love for you to go with him.
呃 听着 我相信克里斯会很高兴你和他一起去的
Look, we're just gonna tell your father
我们只需要告诉你父亲
that he's gonna have to give up his seat on the bus
他必须放弃大巴上的座位
because you decided to go in his place.
因为你决定代替他去
It's fine. He'll understand that.
没关系 他会理解的
I mean...
我是说...
Dad... I guess he's been coaching him this whole time.
爸 他应该一直在指导克里斯吧
I-I don't want to hurt his chances.
我不想影响他获胜的机会
Uh, he... probably needs his coach.
他应该需要他的教练
There will be other tournaments.
以后还会有其他比赛的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
-是啊 -嗯
Of course. Yeah.
当然 对
Ooh, you know what? Um...
那什么 嗯...
You should probably get those things delivered
你可能应该趁着那些东西还没融化
before they melt in the back of your new car.
在你的新车后备箱之前赶紧送过去
I got this. Bye, honey.
我来吧 再见 亲爱的
Ah, there she is.
她来了
Yeah, we've been waiting for you.
我们一直在等你呢
Hey, fellas, what's all the buzz?
嘿 大家 怎么这么热闹
Oh, it's a special day.
今天是个特别的日子
It is?
是吗
All right.
好了
Looks like everybody's here. That's great.
看来所有人都到齐了 太好了
Today is a big day for the 118.
今天对118队来说是个大日子
It's HEN day.
今天是HEN日
Cap, you don't have to--
队长 你不用
The new high-efficiency nozzles have arrived,
新型的高效喷嘴到了
and we get to test them out.
我们可以测试它们了
Maybe we'll even get lucky and respond to a fire today.
也许我们今天甚至能幸运地遇到火灾
Small, manageable nonthreatening fire.
小型 可控的非威胁性火灾
I thought the 123 was testing these.
我以为123队在测试这些
They are, but the chief wants more data, so we are, too.
确实是 但局长想要更多数据 所以我们也要测试
Who wants to tackle a HEN and see what she can do?
谁想拿下一个HEN 看看她能做什么
-Do we have to call them HEN? -Come on.
-我们一定要叫它们"HEN"吗 -来嘛
It's a new toy. You got to get excited.
新玩具来了 你应该兴奋一点
Run flats, huh?
防爆轮胎是吧
Having a little trouble with my nuts.
我的螺母出了点问题
My nuts?
我的螺母?[蛋蛋]
Are you seri--
不是吧
Seriously?
认真的吗
Okay.
好
Come on, you're not gonna do me like that.
拜托 你不能这样对我
Come on, you little son of a bitch.
来啊 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Oh, no!
哦 不
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
For the love of God, stop!
我的上帝啊 停下
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等一下
-What the hell? -Help me!
-搞什么鬼 -救救我
Damn it!
该死啊
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我发誓我看不到他
-Are you the driver? -Yeah.
-你是司机吗 -是
My jack was jammed. We couldn't get him out.
我的千斤顶卡住了 我们没法把他弄出来
Hi. Again.
嗨 又见面了
-Archie? -Yeah.
-阿奇? -没错
-You-you know him? -We all do.
-你认识他? -我们都认识
We do?
是吗
My fiancée cheated on me.
我的未婚妻出轨了
On top of me.
在我的身上
-Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Archie. Hey. -Oh, yeah.
-哦 对了 阿奇 -对了
-I remember, yeah. -Yeah. Hey.
-我记得 -对
You people ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你们这些人真该为自己感到羞耻
Archie, a-are you in pain?
阿奇 你疼吗
It's not super comfortable, you know?
不是很舒服
How did this even... happen?
这到底是怎么...发生的
I was looking for my nut, and I...
我在找我的螺母 然后我
got caught when he, you know, rolled his tires.
在他启动轮胎的时候 被卷住了
Dumbass was lurking in the undercarriage.
这蠢货潜伏在我的底盘下面
I wasn't lurking.
我没有潜伏
Then why couldn't I see you?
那为什么我看不到你呢
Because nobody ever does.
因为从来没有人能看到
Ravi, I want you to chock the tires.
拉维 你去用楔块塞住轮胎
Hen and Chim, check him out.
亨和烟囱 去检查他
Archie, how's your breathing?
阿奇 你的呼吸怎么样
Fine. A little tight in here, though.
还好 不过有点憋
Buck I want you to get an airbag under that stand.
巴克 在那个支架下面放个气囊
We're gonna lift up the trailer a few inches.
我们把挂车抬高几英寸
Ravi, I want airbags and cribbing under the tractor.
拉维 把气囊和垫子放在牵引车下面
We're gonna jack it up so we can remove that outer tire.
我们用千斤顶把它抬起来 好取下外胎
All right, got it, Cap.
收到 队长
He's satting at 93.
血氧饱和量93
BP's 150 90. Cap?
血压150和90 队长
He's stable.
他情况稳定
Okay. Airbag going up.
好 气囊开始充气
All right.
好
One shoulder's free.
一个肩膀出来了
All right, let's lift up that tractor.
我们把牵引车抬起来
Okay, here goes!
开始了
Okay, let's hold it right there.
好 停在这里
-Buck, hydraulic wrench. -Yep.
-巴克 液压扳手 -是
Already got it.
已经拿过来了
You're gonna feel some vibrations,
你会感到一些震动
-but it shouldn't hurt, okay, Archie? -Okay.
-但应该不会痛 好吗 阿奇 -好
Okay.
好了
On three. One, two, three.
数到三 一 二 三
Easy.
小心
I got him.
我抓住他了
-Nice and easy. There you go. -All right. Easy, easy, easy.
-慢一点 小心 就是这样 -小心
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
慢点 小心
Okay. Take some deep breaths.
好了 深呼吸几下
Okay.
好了
Is this your missing nut?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表