剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
安珀 你生病了 这不是你的错
Okay, you fought him once. Fight him for her.
你反抗过他一次 为了她反抗他吧
Fight him.
反抗他
You have to fight him.
你必须反抗他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Son of a bitch.
该死的
Amber, please.
安珀 求你了
Yep, yep, yep.
好 好
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
We'll have to get back to this later.
我们稍后再继续
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
I got to get rid of your husband.
我得去除掉你丈夫
No!
不
Screw it.
去他的
Mr. Han.
韩先生
I'm so sorry to show up on your doorstep like this.
我很抱歉就这么出现在你家门口
I've been trying to reach you all night.
我整晚都在试图联♥系♥你
Oh, no, it's okay, I'm sorry, I was downstairs working.
不 没关系 抱歉 我在楼下工作
Reception sucks down there.
下面的信♥号♥♥很糟糕
-C-Come in. -Thank you.
-请进 -谢谢
So, what's going on, Mr. Han?
那么 发生什么了 韩先生
Maddie didn't leave on her own. I think she was taken.
麦迪不是自己离开的 我觉得她被绑♥架♥了
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么想
Our daughter. She said that someone else was in the house.
我们的女儿说当时家里还有别人
Uh, let me get you some water.
我去给你倒点水
And what did your daughter say that she heard?
你女儿说她听到了什么
Somebody crying.
有人在哭
Someone not my wife.
不是我妻子的人
Crying?
哭吗
Look, I know this sounds strange.
我知道这听上去很奇怪
No, uh, maybe not.
也没那么奇怪
Let me get you some water, let's go downstairs.
我给你倒点水 我们下楼吧
I'll take an official statement.
我给你记录一份正式口供
You know, no stone unturned.
你知道的 我们必须不遗余力
It's Athena.
是阿西娜
Hey, Athena, did you find her?
嘿 阿西娜 你找到她了吗
Chimney, answer me,
烟囱 回答我
yes or no: are you with Detective Braeburn right now?
是或不是 你现在和布雷本警探在一起吗
-Yes. -Okay, listen to me.
-是 -好 听我说
It's very important that you keep your voice calm, okay?
你一定要让你的声音保持冷静 明白吗
Yeah, for sure.
当然
We think she's the one who took Maddie.
我们认为是她绑♥架♥了麦迪
What?
什么
We think she might be a damn serial killer.
我们认为她可能是一个连环杀手
No kidding.
不会吧
I need you to get the hell out of there.
你得赶紧离开
Make any excuse. We're on our way right now.
随便找个借口 我们现在在路上了
Sorry, I can't tonight.
抱歉 今晚不行
Thanks for asking.
谢谢你的关心
Athena figured it out?
阿西娜想明白了吗
Where's my wife?
我老婆在哪
Where is Maddie?
麦迪在哪
-Maddie! -Sorry, you just missed her.
-麦迪 -抱歉 你正好错过她了
Maddie. Oh, my God, Maddie.
麦迪 天啊 麦迪
No, no.
不
Maddie. Maddie, stay with... no, no, no.
麦迪 麦迪 坚持住
Hey, no.
嘿 别
Keep your eyes open for me, baby. Keep your eyes open.
眼睛睁开 亲爱的 保持清醒
Siri, call 911. Stay with me. Eyes open.
Siri 打911 坚持住 睁开眼睛
911. What's your emergency?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
I need an ACLS ambulance at a level-one trauma,
我需要一辆高级生命支持救护车 一级创伤
address is 6374 Worley Road.
地址是沃利路6374号♥
My wife's throat has been slashed.
我妻子被割喉了
Focus on me. Focus on me, okay?
专注看着我 好吗
Okay, I'm right here.
我就在这里
Keep your eyes on me, all right?
眼睛盯着我 好吗
I'm right here, baby. Right here.
我就在这里 宝贝 就在这里
That's right. I'm right here.
没错 我就在这里
Scene's secure. Come in now.
现场安全 快进来
Get that backboard in here.
把那个背板拿过来
Maddie, stay with me.
麦迪 你坚持住
Stay with me.
坚持住
Help is here, Maddie.
救援来了 麦迪
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be, you're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 你会没事的
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you don't have to be here.
你不用过来的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You've already done so much.
你已经为我做了这么多
I can call you if anything happens.
如果有什么事 我可以给你打电♥话♥
You should be with your family.
你应该和你的家人在一起
What makes you think I'm not?
什么让你觉得你不是家人了
Mr. Han?
韩先生
Hey.
嘿
Chim?
烟囱
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
And the-the baby?
孩子呢
The doctors told me he's just fine.
医生告诉我他没事
It's a, it's a boy?
是个男孩吗
Yeah.
是的
That's what they tell me.
他们告诉我的
Thanks for helping me finish packing.
谢谢你帮我收拾完行李
Chris is gonna be psyched you found his favorite shirt.
克里斯会很高兴你找到了他最喜欢的衬衫的
He's been looking for it ever since he got to El Paso.
他自从到了埃尔帕索就一直在找
Well, you make sure he knows I'm the one who found it.
你一定要让他知道是我找到的
Credit where credit's due.
功劳归功劳
Thanks for helping me get back to him.
谢谢你帮我回到他身边
Uh, yeah, of course. Don't sweat it.
应该的 你不用当回事
I know this whole thing between us has been messy and hard,
我知道我们之间的这整件事很复杂又艰难
and both of us could have handled it a little bit better.
我们两个人都可以处理的更好一些
But I hope you know, you do matter to me.
但我希望你知道 你对我确实很重要
I know.
我知道
Chris and I are always a phone call or FaceTime away.
你随时可以给我和克里斯打电♥话♥或视频
Well...
那么
Well, uh...
那么 呃...
Oh, I-I baked you something. Um...
对了 我给你烤了东西
Chocolate chip protein cookies.
巧克力豆蛋白饼干
They should give you enough energy for the drive
应该能给你足够的精力来开车
with no sugar crash.
还不用担心糖吃多后犯困
That's really thoughtful of you. Thank you.
你真体贴 谢谢你
Uh, you make sure you save a couple for Chris.
记得给克里斯留几个
Oh, man, I'm gonna miss you.
天啊 我会想你的
Yeah. I'm, uh, I'm gonna miss you, too.
嗯 我...我也会想你的
A-And you let me know when you get there, okay?
你到了告诉我一声 好吗
I will.
我会的
Bye, Buck.
再见 巴克
All right, you hit the road.
好了 你上路吧
Just get out of here.
快点走
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表