剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Problem is, Captain Dingus over there
问题是 那边的傻蛋队长
fried the ladder's gearbox. It's stuck.
把云梯的变速箱烧坏了 它卡住了
Did he hit his head when he fell?
他摔下来的时候撞到头了吗
No, he was just dangling there and then he passed out.
没有 他只是挂在上面 然后晕过去了
Buck, Eddie, you're going up.
巴克 埃迪 你们上去
-Let's bring him down, let's go. -Copy you, Cap.
-我们把他放下来 -收到 队长
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 你能听到我吗?
Sir?
先生
No response. Starting a sternal rub.
没反应 开始胸骨摩擦
Sir?
先生
Okay. All right. Stay calm.
好了 保持冷静
We're gonna get you down, okay?
我们会把你弄下去的
Tell me they got it.
告诉我他们拍到了
-Got what? -The shot.
-拍到什么 -镜头
Tell me they got the shot.
告诉我他们拍到了
He's responsive, Cap. Coming down now.
他有反应了 队长 马上下来
Copy that. Good job, guys.
收到 干得好 两位
Why would you ever allow an actor to operate the aerial?
你怎么会允许一个演员来操作云梯?
Because he said it was his closeup.
因为他说那是他的特写镜头
You're the tech advisor. It's your job to explain to him
你是技术顾问 你的工作是向他解释
that it's a bad idea, that it's not safe.
那是一个坏主意 有多么不安全
Yeah, well, you trying telling that
你去试着告诉那个
to that halfwit Royal Shakespeare Company reject!
被皇家莎士比亚剧团拒绝的白♥痴♥吧
Hey, buddy. How's it going?
嘿 伙计 你怎么样
It'll be going a lot better once my mate, Grady, up there
等我挂在上面的朋友格雷迪回到坚实的地面上后
is returned to solid ground.
我会感觉好很多
And once I have a latte in my hand.
还有等我手里有了拿铁以后
Coming right up.
马上就来
He loves my lattes.
他喜欢我的拿铁
Hollywood Bob.
好莱坞鲍勃
-Hey. -It is so lovely to see you again, mate.
-嘿 -真高兴再见到你 伙计
It's good to see you, too, Brad.
我也很高兴见到你 布拉德
Can't tell you how nice it is to
你不知道终于又有
finally have some real talent on set again, hmm?
真正的天才出现在片场有多好
Yep.
是啊
Yeah. Okay.
是 好的
I got it. Thanks.
我知道了 谢谢
You wanted to see me, Captain?
你找我吗 队长
Yeah, come in, Sergeant.
是的 请进 警佐
-How's the leg? -Oh, barely even noticed it.
-腿怎么样了 -几乎没感觉
Any word yet from Robbery-Homicide on Flash Rob?
抢劫凶杀组有"闪抢"的消息了吗
He's still in the wind.
他还在逃
-Damn. -Yeah, but focus on the positives here.
-该死 -是啊 但往好的方面想
We smashed a major theft syndicate.
我们捣毁了一个大型抢劫集团
Booked 21 out of 22 perpetrators.
22个罪犯中有21个被捕
Take the win.
接受胜利吧
A snake isn't dead until you cut off his head.
蛇不会死 除非你砍掉它的头
I still can't believe I let him slip away.
我还是不敢相信我让他溜走了
You didn't let him slip away. You pulled a hamstring.
你没有让他溜走 你拉伤了腿
Listen...
听着
I know this is probably not what you want to hear right now--
我知道这可能不是你现在想听到的...
You do not need to put me on the IR, Captain.
你不用让我休病假 队长
The doctor said it was a tweaked muscle.
医生说是肌肉扭伤
A glorified twinge, really.
就是被夸大了的刺痛 真的
You're not fooling anybody trying to hide that limp, you know.
你知道试图掩饰自己瘸了 是骗不过任何人的吧
Limp? What limp? I'm fine, Elaine.
什么瘸了 我好着呢 伊莱恩
I don't need any time off.
我不需要休息
Son, is there a reason why you're hovering
孩子 你在我身后这么近的地方徘徊
closer than my shadow?
有什么原因吗?
Sergeant Grant, this is Probationary Officer Sparks.
格兰特警佐 这是见习警员斯帕克斯
I can't tell you what an honor it is to be riding with you.
我无法形容和你一起工作是多么的荣幸
"Riding with me"?
"和我一起工作"?
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这就是我一直想告诉你的
Sparks will be joining you out on patrol.
斯帕克斯会跟你一起巡逻
You know I work best alone.
你知道我一个人工作效率最高
Not wet-nursing some greenhorn. No offense, kid.
而不是给什么新手喂奶 无意冒犯 孩子
No, none taken, ma'am.
没关系 女士
I know you're a lone wolf, but even lone wolves
我知道你是一匹孤狼 但即使是孤狼
can use company sometimes.
有时候也需要陪伴
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You're giving me a caretaker.
你这是要给我一个看护人
No, Sparks has been lobbying to train under you
不 自从他两个月前从警校毕业开始
since he graduated from the academy two months ago.
斯帕克斯就一直在游说 想在你手下训练
It's true, ma'am.
是真的 女士
It's Sergeant, not ma'am.
是警佐 不是女士
Yes, ma'am. Sergeant.
是的 女士...警佐
Sparks graduated top of his class from the academy.
斯帕克斯以全班第一的成绩从警校毕业
I want him to learn from the best.
我想让他从最优秀的人那里学习
And with all due respect, ma'am, that is you.
恕我直言 女士 那就是你
You've led the station in arrests for 110 consecutive months.
你连续110个月在局里的逮捕率领先第一
Three Patrol Service ribbons.
三枚巡逻服务奖章
Three Police Medals of Valor.
三枚警♥察♥英勇勋章
If I wanted my greatest hits, I'd Google myself.
如果我想知道我的丰功伟绩 我可以自己网上查
And it's 104 months, so get your facts straight.
而且是104个月 至少给我查清楚了
Copy that, Sergeant.
收到 警佐
All right, guys, lunch is up.
好了各位 午饭做好了
Smells amazing. What are we having?
闻起来真香 午饭是什么
Fresh-baked garlic bread, baked ziti
新鲜出炉的蒜蓉面包 烤通心粉
and bread pudding for dessert.
甜点是面包布丁
Since when did you become a master baker?
你什么时候成烘焙大♥师♥了
Uh, when Tommy dumped me.
自从汤米甩了我以后
Now, whenever I feel tempted to reach out to him, I just...
现在每当我想联♥系♥他的时候 我就...
Bake?
烘焙?
-I know, it, uh, it sounds dumb. -It's not dumb.
-我知道 听上去很蠢 -不蠢
You found a coping skill to deal with cravings.
你找到了一种应对渴望的技巧
We do the same thing in recovery.
我们在酗酒康复中也是这么做的
Well, I-I don't feel anywhere near recovered.
我感觉自己离康复还远着呢
What I feel is a tractor beam pulling me towards my phone
我感觉有一束光在牵引我去检查手♥机♥
to see if he's texted me.
看他有没有给我发短♥信♥
I know that feeling. Stay strong, man.
我知道那种感觉 保持坚强啊
-Oh, my God. -What?
-我的天 -怎么了
H-He's bubbling me.
他在打字
Tommy is bubbling me right now, finally.
汤米终于要给我发消息了
So what did he say?
他说什么
They went away. I don't get it.
他又不发了 我不明白
Why would he type, type, type and then not send anything?
为什么他会一直打字然后什么都不发出来
Maybe he just changed his mind.
也许他只是改主意了
You think I should call him, right?
我应该给他打电♥话♥ 对吧
Definitely not.
绝对不要
What if he's in trouble and he needs my help?
如果他遇到了麻烦 需要我帮他怎么办
That's probably not it.
可能性不大
Yeah, I-I'm gonna call.
我要打给他
Sorry, can't let you do that, buddy.
抱歉 不能让你这么做 朋友
Okay. Come on, give it back.
好了 快点 还给我
Give it back. I'm-I'm serious.
还给我 我是认真的
-Give it back. -It's for your own good.
-还给我 -这是为了你好
-We know you're serious. -I'm serious.
-我们知道你是认真的 -我是认真的
-We know you're serious. -Eddie, Eddie...
-我们知道你是认真的 -埃迪...
-That's what scares us. Cap,
-所以我们才害怕呢 -队长
Can you help me, please? He's got my phone.
你能帮我一下吗 拜托 他抢我手♥机♥
Eddie, come here.
埃迪 过来
Guys, this--
各位 这...
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰到你们
Chief Simpson.
辛普森局长
Didn't realize you were stopping by today.
没想到你今天会来
I can see that.
可以看出来
Captain Nash, may I have a word, please?
纳什队长 我能跟你说句话吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
Sorry to just drop in, Captain.
抱歉突然造访 队长
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表