剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我从未想过要增加你的痛苦
All right? I only wanted to do the same thing you wanted:
好吗 我只是想做你想要的事
t-to save Jayna.
救杰娜
The last time that we spoke,
上次我们说话时
you said that you didn't want to hurt her.
你说过你不想伤害她
Did you know, that even with your jugular cut,
你知道吗 即使你的颈动脉被割开
it can take ten minutes to bleed out from having your throat slashed?
从割喉到失血过多而死也需要十分钟的时间
It's pretty awful.
真的非常可怕
I don't want her to go through that.
我不想让她经历这个
No, of course you don't.
不 你当然不想
Can you imagine your daughter going through that?
你能想象你的女儿经历这个吗?
Jee-Yun?
姬云
No.
不
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I have a gun this time.
这一次我有枪
It'll be quick, painless.
会很快的 没有痛苦
Shh, shh.
嘘
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
Wait...
等等...
Hey, wait. Richard, listen to me.
嘿 等下 理查德 听我说
What else am I supposed to do?
我还能做什么?
Look, y-you told me that you wanted to find a way out of this.
听着 你说过你想找到结束这一切的办法
That you wanted to make it stop,
你想让这一切停下来
and I-and I've been thinking a lot about that.
我一直在思考这件事
I think I can help you make it stop.
我想我可以帮你停下来
How? I can't go to prison.
怎么帮 我不能进监狱
No, of course not. I'm not talking about prison.
当然不能 我说的不是监狱
There's only one way to end all the pain.
只有一种方法能结束所有的痛苦
How?
怎么做?
You know how.
你知道怎么做
The answer is right there in your hand.
答案就在你的手中
It'll be quick and painless.
会很快的 没有痛苦
Why would you tell me to do something like that?
你为什么要让我做那样的事?
You said I wasn't a monster.
你说过我不是怪物
I don't think that you are,
我不觉得你是
I think a part of you is, but...
我觉得你的一部分是 但是...
there's another side to you, a good man,
你还有另一面 是一个好人
who doesn't want to hurt anybody,
不想伤害任何人的一面
and that's the--that's the part that called me.
是那部分的你打给了我
But it's a sin. If I do that,
但那是一种罪 如果我这么做了
I won't get into heaven.
我就上不了天堂了
God will understand.
上帝会理解的
You have to brave now, okay? Y-You have to...
你现在必须勇敢起来 好吗 你必须...
slay the monster.
杀死那个怪物
Do it for Jayna.
为了杰娜 这么做吧
For all the other girls that will come after.
为了之后所有其他的女孩
Quick and painless. Just like you said.
快速且无痛 就像你说的一样
-I can't do it. -You can do it, Richard.
-我做不到 -你能做到的 理查德
No more tears.
不会再有更多眼泪
Just peace.
只有平静
Slay the monster, Richard.
杀死那个怪物 理查德
Richard, are you there?
理查德 你在吗
Richard, say something!
理查德 说点什么
Maddie.
麦迪
Athena?
阿西娜?
LAPD's on scene.
警方已经到现场了
And Bullock?
布洛克呢?
He's down.
他死了
Gunshot.
枪伤
Looks self-inflicted.
看起来是自杀
What about Jayna?
那杰娜呢?
I'll let you know.
我再转告你
Officer.
警员
It's okay. It's okay, Jayna.
没事的 没事的 杰娜
You're okay.
你没事了
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
You're safe.
你安全了
I want my mom!
我要我妈妈
Come on.
来吧
Dispatch, I have Jayna Whitlock.
调度中心 我找到杰娜·惠特洛克了
And she's alive.
她还活着
RA unit already en route.
救援小组已经在路上了
They could have stopped him.
他们本可以阻止他的
They didn't have to.
他们不必那么做
Because you did.
因为你阻止了他
What--what did I just do?
我 我刚才做了什么?
What you always do.
你一直在做的事
Saved a life.
拯救了一条生命
Okay. Yeah. Thanks for the update.
好的 嗯 谢谢你的通知
They're still checking Jayna out at the hospital,
他们还在医院检查杰娜的情况
but the doctors didn't find any serious injuries.
但医生们没有发现任何严重的伤害
Wow. So...
哇 所以...
-...Bullock never hurt her? -Not physically, anyway.
-布洛克从未伤害过她 -至少没有身体上的伤害
Thank God for that.
感谢上帝
The emotional wounds will take time to heal from,
情感上的创伤需要时间才能愈合
but she will.
但她会恢复的
This is the best-case scenario we could have hoped for, Maddie.
这是我们所能希望的最好情况 麦迪
Maybe.
也许吧
I'm supposed to be a lifeline for people on those calls.
我应该成为那些电♥话♥中人们的生命线
Instead, I convinced him...
相反 我却说服他...
If I just kept him talking for two more minutes,
如果我再让他多说个两分钟
you would have come through the door.
你就会从门口进来
Except there was no reason for you to think
只是你没有任何理由认为
that I'd be coming through that door.
我会穿过那扇门
He spoofed every other call.
他伪造了所有其他来电
-So why not this time? -Maybe for the same reasons
-那为什么这次没有呢 -也许是和他一直
that he kept calling 911.
报♥警♥一样的原因
He wanted to be stopped.
他想要被阻止
This was going to be the end for him, either way.
无论如何 这都会是他的终点
I know he wasn't a good guy.
我知道他不是个好人
But the despair in his voice--it was raw.
但他声音中的绝望 是那么的赤♥裸♥
It was so real, and...
那么的真实 而且...
I'm not ever gonna get his voice out of my head.
我永远也忘记不了他的声音了
Show her.
给她看
Um, we aren't sharing this with the public, but
我们不会与公众分享这些 但是
there's something you should see.
有些东西你应该看看
We found a waterproof pouch
我们在搜查后
in Richard Bullock's toilet tank after the raid.
在理查德·布洛克的马桶水箱里发现了一个防水袋
Inside it were trophies.
里面装的是战利品
A school ID from Holly Martinez.
霍莉·马丁内斯的学生证
A driver's license belonging to Angie Bixby.
安吉·比克斯比的驾驶证
The girl from Portland.
波特兰的那个女孩
And we don't know who the hair belonged to
我们不知道这些头发属于谁
or the key chain,
还有钥匙链
but we've got Forensics working on it right now.
但鉴证科现在正在工作
So, there were other victims.
所以还有其他受害者
You helped stop a monster, Maddie.
麦迪 你帮忙阻止了一个怪物
Because of you,
因为你
no lost child will ever have to suffer at his hands again.
再也不会有迷茫的孩子在他手中受苦了
Go home, Maddie.
回家吧 麦迪
Hug your little girl tight.
紧紧拥抱你的小女儿
Pour yourself a nice, big Scotch.
给自己倒一大杯上好的苏格兰威士忌
Yeah, high five. Yeah.
没错 击掌 对了
Good boy, Blaze. You got it, you take it.
好孩子 火焰 给你奖励
Who knew you'd be so smart?
谁能想到你会这么聪明?
Teaching him everything you know?
把你的毕生所学教给他呢?
Well, he knows how to stay.
他知道该怎么留下来
Unlike some people.
不像某些人
You got something you want to say to me, Buck?
你有什么想对我说的吗 巴克?
-No. Not really. -Ah.
-没什么 -是吗
So, you only like to speak up when Cap's around.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表