剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Uh, she's stable.
她情况稳定
She's, uh, fighting with the doctor.
她在和医生争论
Has this happened before?
这事以前发生过吗
-Oh, gosh, uh, no. -Charlie.
-天啊 呃 没有 -查理
Not on stage.
不在台上
Never on stage.
台上从来没发生过
Okay, how sick is she?
好吧 她的病有多严重
Her oncologist says it's terminal.
她的肿瘤医生说是晚期
She was diagnosed last year.
她去年被确诊的
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Never.
永不
That's what she wanted.
这是她想要的
But when you turned up on that call, it...
但当你出现在那个现场的时候
...it really felt like a sign.
感觉真的像是一个征兆
There was a chance you two might reconcile.
你们俩有一个可能和解的机会
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
It's the end of the world as I know it.
对我来说 简直是世界末日
But that's what I get for devoting my life to Mom.
但这就是我把一生都献给妈妈的结果
Maybe you got lucky.
也许你是幸运
Dad set you free a lot earlier.
爸爸很早给了你自♥由♥
I'm not so sure about that.
我不太确定
She wants to see you.
她想见你
And yes, it really is her asking.
是 这回确实是她要求的
Mom.
妈
Bobby.
巴比
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Oh, I'm much improved.
我好多了
Uh, actually, I'd like you to do me a favor.
其实 我想请你帮我个忙
I'd like you to speak to the doctors.
你能不能和医生谈谈
And tell them you're the LAFD fire captain,
告诉他们你是洛杉矶消防局的消防队长
and that I'm doing fine.
还有我已经没事了
Because I have to be in Vegas tomorrow afternoon.
因为我明天下午必须到拉斯维加斯去
Don't you think you should cancel that?
你不觉得你应该取消吗
Charlie told me you're not fine.
查理告诉我你不太好
He told you about the cancer?
他告诉你癌症的事了吗
Yeah.
是的
Snitch.
告密鬼
Well, that spoils your birthday surprise.
把你的生日惊喜给毁了
I think you should be getting sustained treatment,
我认为你应该接受持续治疗
and you can't do that if you're traveling all over the country.
如果你要在全国各地旅行的话就做不到
Why don't you stay here in L.A. with me?
你不如和我一起留在洛杉矶吧
Honey, it's Stage 4.
亲爱的 已经第四期了
No treatment is gonna do anything for me at this point.
现在任何治疗都不会对我起作用了
It-it would take a miracle.
需要奇迹才行
Yes. All right.
是 好吧
I recognize the irony.
我明白这有多么讽刺
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm not.
我不遗憾
When I get called home to meet my Savior...
等我被召回天国 去见我的救世主时
it will be the most joyful day for me.
那将会是我最快乐的一天
I think He will have a couple questions for you.
我想祂会有一些问题要问你
Oh, that's fine.
没关系
Because I have some for Him, too.
因为我也有些问题要问祂
I'll bet you do.
当然了
The fact that you came here to the church tonight...
你今天晚上来了教堂
...meant so much to me.
对我真的很意义重大
Well, I came there to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I didn't want those things that I said to you
我不想让我对你说的那些话
to be the last words between us.
成为我们之间最后的交流
Oh, you mean that I was a fraud as a mother?
你是指说我作为母亲是一个骗子吗
Well, I've heard a lot worse.
我听过更糟糕的
It was wrong.
我说错了
And I have been guilty of breaking half a commandment for the last 40 years.
还有在过去的四十年里 我有罪违背了半条诫命
Half?
半条?
"Honor thy father and mother."
"孝敬你的父母"
I haven't been fair to you.
我一直对你很不公平
I am glad that you didn't climb into Dad's coffin with him.
我很高兴你没有和爸爸一起爬进棺材
And you were right to get out when you did.
你当时离开是对的
Thank you for saying this.
谢谢你这么说
I'm so sorry I didn't get to save him.
我真的很抱歉我没能救他
You know,
要知道
sometimes all you can do is save yourself.
有时候你只能拯救你自己
Do you know how much I've missed you?
你知道我有多想你吗?
I have missed you too, Mom.
我也很想你 妈妈
I love you,
我爱你
my baby boy.
我的宝贝儿子
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Now, would you help me plot my escape?
现在 你能帮我策划逃跑了吗
所有可用单位请注意
联邦调查局在长滩市斯基珀大道1408号♥请求支援
调度中心 727-L-30前往支援
收到 727-L-30
拘留嫌疑人并扣押 等待探员到场接人
You have got to be kidding me.
奥德赛号♥
你是在逗我吧
联动详见海上医疗队第一季第十一集
悄悄庆祝一下Buddie即将canon
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表