剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
所有的细节
About how you nearly...
关于你是怎么差点...
I think he's afraid you might do it again.
我想他是担心你可能会再次那么做
I was suffering from postpartum depression.
我当时患上了产后抑郁症
But I also hear that prenatal depression can be really bad,
但我听说产前抑郁症也可以非常严重
especially for someone like you, with your history.
尤其是对像你这样有历史的人来说
What is that?
那是什么
Fentanyl.
芬太尼
It'll be painless.
会没有痛苦的
Just like falling asleep.
就跟睡着了一样
Wait, Amber. Wait.
等一下 安珀 等等
For what?
等什么
My daughter.
我的女儿
Please let me say goodbye.
求你让我和她告别
You do realize where you are, right?
你知道自己身处什么境地吧
I mean, you don't, like, get a phone call.
你不能 打一个电♥话♥什么的
It's not a call.
不是电♥话♥
A note.
信
Please.
求你了
I need to explain some of this. I need to...
我需要解释一下 我需要...
I need to tell her that her mommy did not walk away because of her this time.
我需要告诉她 她妈妈这次没有因为她而离开
What, like a suicide note?
什么 像是自杀信吗
Yeah.
对
Please.
求你了
That could be good for both of us, actually.
这可能对我们俩都有好处
I'll get you a pen and paper.
我去给你拿纸笔
Hey. Silver SUV.
嘿 银色SUV
Oh, uh, no, that-that's not her.
不 那不是她的车
This is pointless.
这根本没有意义
She's not walking around. She took her car.
她不是出去散步 她把车都开走了
Whatever's going on with her, this is way worse than last time.
不管她是怎么了 这次要比上次糟多了
Last time, she let me know she was leaving.
上次她提前告诉了我她要离开
She made sure Jee was safe.
她确保了小姬是安全的
She dropped her at the firehouse.
把她送到了消防站
I-I don't know what's going on.
我不知道这是怎么了
Everything felt like it was finally getting back to the way it should be.
本来一切都感觉终于要回到正轨了
Gerrard was out as captain and-and Bobby was back in and...
杰拉德不再是队长了 巴比回来了
And then Tommy dumps me.
然后汤米甩了我
And now Maddie is-is missing or she's run away,
现在麦迪又失踪了 或是跑了
lost her mind, whatever this is.
疯了 不管这是怎么回事
And-and you.
还有你
You're just moving back to Texas,
你就这么搬回德克萨斯
mm, like it's nothing, it doesn't affect anybody else.
好像这是一件不重要的小事 不会影响到别人一样
It does.
会影响的
It's not nothing.
不是不重要的小事
No, I-I know it's not nothing.
不 我知道不是
-I-I didn't mean---Hey.
-我不是说... -打住
We've been up all night.
我们都一晚上没睡
You don't have to say anything.
你不用说什么
I got to get some gas. And some coffee.
我得去加点油 再买♥♥点咖啡
Hurry, hurry.
快点 快点
Time's almost up.
时间快到了
-Come on, come on. -Game.
-来吧 来吧 -时间到
-Hey, Chim. -Hey, everybody.
-嘿 烟囱 -大家好啊
Hi, Daddy.
嗨 爸爸
Can we play again?
我们能再玩一次吗?
Hey, listen, why don't you kids, uh, start a new round
那个 你们几个孩子不如再玩一轮吧
and the adults will go talk?
我们大人去谈话
All right.
好吧
But, Jee, we're gonna beat you this time.
小姬 这次我们会打败你的
-Yeah. -No way.
-没错 -不可能
Chim, uh, I hope you don't mind I brought the kids.
烟囱 希望你不介意我带了孩子们过来
Thank you for doing that for Jee.
谢谢你为小姬这么做
And for me.
还有为我
We're family.
我们是家人
So...
所以
...how did it go with the detective?
跟那个警探谈得怎么样
She was very kind.
她非常友善
Listened patiently to everything I had to say.
耐心地听我说完我要说的一切
Good.
那很好
And she weighed all the available evidence,
她权衡了所有现有的证据
including some things
包括一些我甚至不知道的
I didn't even know about Maddie's last call.
麦迪接的最后一通电♥话♥的事
And?
然后呢
And she came to the informed conclusion that...
然后她得出了一个有根据的结论
Maddie ran away.
麦迪跑了
Rick, thanks for arranging this.
瑞克 谢谢你安排这件事
Hey, when Athena Grant calls, I come running.
只要阿西娜·格兰特一打电♥话♥ 我就会跑着过来
Oh, yeah, well, anybody else know we doing this?
还有其他人知道我们在做这件事吗
Just the M.E., but don't worry, I'm keeping this between us.
只有法医知道 不过别担心 我会保守秘密的
I appreciate that, because I am really going out on a skinny branch here.
我很感激 因为我真的是在孤注一掷
I have to admit, I was surprised you wanted to review the autopsy.
我必须承认 我很惊讶你想要检查尸检
The guy shot himself on the air with 911.
那家伙在911线上开枪自杀了
Seemed pretty open-shut.
看起来案情挺一目了然的
Yeah, maybe a little too open-shut.
可能有点太一目了然了
I just want to make sure he's the one who actually pulled the trigger.
我只是想确保他是真正扣动扳机的人
Well, his finger was definitely on the trigger.
他的手指肯定在扳机上
He has gunshot residue all over his right hand
他的右手上沾满了枪击残留物
-and temple. -So he did shoot himself.
-还有太阳穴上 -所以他确实是开枪自杀
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
-Didn't you? -I said his finger was on the trigger,
-没说吗 -我说的是他的手指在扳机上
but he had a healthy amount of trichloromethane in his system.
但他体内有着大量的三氯甲烷
Chloroform.
氯仿
Well, we believe that he used chloroform to incapacitate his victims.
我们认为他使用氯仿使受害者失去行动能力
-Could that account for it? -Not at these levels.
-这个解释可能吗 -在这个层面上不可能
My guess is, he was chloroformed repeatedly.
我的猜测是他被反复用氯仿麻醉过
So he was drugged, somebody put a gun in his hand
所以他被下了药 有人把枪放在了他的手里
and then manipulated his trigger finger?
然后操纵了他的手指来扣动扳机?
I don't put the puzzle together, Sergeant.
我不负责把碎片拼凑起来 警佐
I only provide the pieces.
我只负责提供碎片
So somebody kept him alive long enough
所以有人让他活了足够长的时间
for him to be a fresh kill when we got there.
好让我们到场时发现他的新鲜尸体
And that somebody is still out there.
而那个人还在外面
Hey, Jayna.
嘿 杰娜
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉吵醒你了
No, it-it's okay.
不 没关系
-This is Detective Romero. -Hi.
-这是罗梅罗警探 -你好
Is it all right if we come in?
我们可以进来吗
Of course.
当然可以
-How are you feeling? -Better.
-你感觉怎么样 -好多了
The doctors said I might even be able to get discharged soon,
医生说我可能很快就能出院了
if my mom can pick me up.
如果我妈能来接我的话
Is she coming down from Bakersfield?
她会从贝克斯菲尔德过来吗
Uh, she's trying to get a ride.
她在试图搭车过来
Jayna, we wanted to ask you a few questions about your captivity.
杰娜 我们想问你几个关于你被囚禁的问题
I don't remember much.
我记不太清了
Do you remember anything about being abducted?
你还记得被绑♥架♥的事吗
I remember being at the bus station.
我记得在公交车站
I went into the bathroom.
我走进卫生间
And when I came out of the stall,
当我从隔间里出来时
I guess he was waiting.
我猜他在等我
He came up behind me,
他来到我身后
put a rag over my face.
用一块布盖住我的脸
It was wet,
布是湿的
smelled like chemicals.
闻起来像化学品
Chloroform.
氯仿
I don't remember a lot after that.
之后的事情我记不太清了
And he never...
而他从来没有...
No.
不
He never touched me.
他从来没碰过我
Jayna, when he took you,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表