剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I'm not leaving her.
我不会离开她的
If you want me to help her, I need your seat.
你得把座位让给我 我才能帮她
Jake, you need to go.
杰克 你得走了
Guys.
两位
I'll see you soon.
我们一会儿见
I got you. Come on.
我抓住你了 来
-Easy, easy. -Here.
-慢点 -这边
-Gonna try and move the wheel, okay? -Yeah.
-我要试着移♥动♥一下方向盘 好吗? -好
Okay. Okay.
好了
All right, I'm gonna feel around. It might hurt.
我检查一下你的伤口 可能会痛
-Eddie, how's it going? -Not good.
-埃迪 情况怎么样 -不太好
She's got a laceration on her upper leg.
她的大腿上有撕裂伤
Bleeding pretty good.
流了很多血
Okay. You find a way to stop the bleed.
收到 你先想办法止血
We'll find you a way out.
我们给你找出路
You got it.
没问题
Doors are all jammed, I tried 'em.
门都卡住了 我试过了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
We can't drain it, we move it.
我们不能把水排出去 就把车移走
I'll get the tow rope.
我去拿拖绳
-I'm going back up. -All right.
-我回车顶上去 -好
This is gonna hurt, okay?
准备好 这会很痛
Okay. All right.
好了
Watch your foot.
注意脚下
Tow rope secure.
拖绳固定好了
Okay. Take the slack out, ease it back.
好 把拖绳拉紧 慢慢向后倒车
All right, give it a little more gas.
再加点油
Come on, come on.
快点
Be safe, Buck. Hang on.
注意安全 巴克 站稳了
Okay, keep it coming, keep it coming.
好 继续倒车
Hello.
你好啊
Hello! Unlock the door.
嘿 把门打开
Hello!
嘿
Pull it back. Keep it coming, keep it coming.
往后拉 继续倒车
Back, back.
倒车
Hello? Wake up.
嘿 醒醒
What happened?
发生了什么
Okay. Ho, ho, ho, ho.
好了 停
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Luckily it missed your femoral.
幸好没伤到你的股动脉
I think that we can cut it right off.
我想我们可以把它切下来
The wheel, not the leg.
我说方向盘 不是腿
Bob!
鲍勃
I got another one.
我又找到一个人
What is he doing?
他干什么呢
Brad. She needs to be put on a gurney.
布拉德 她得躺在轮床上
-Get a gurney in here. -Single car accident.
-把轮床推过来 -单一车辆事故
She was struck by the airbag. No signs of bleeding.
她撞到了安全气囊上 没有出血迹象
Possible internal injuries.
可能有内伤
Did you check her vitals?
你检查她的生命体征了吗
No.
没有
How about for any head injuries?
头部损伤呢
I got her out of the bloody car.
我把她从车里弄出来了
Are you Brad Torrance from Hotshots?
你是演"灭火高手"的那个布拉德·托伦斯吗?
Yes. Yes I am, love.
没错 是我 亲爱的
Let's go. Come on.
走吧 快点
I knew I knew you.
我就知道我认识你
You're the guy from that show!
你是那部剧里的人
-Actually... -Hey.
-其实... -看
It's Captain Banner, everyone!
是班纳队长 各位
-I'm just... -Banner!
-我只是 -班纳
-It's not about me. -You're a hero.
-这不是关于我的 -你是个英雄
Uh... Just... excited.
我很高兴
-It's not about me. It's-it's... -Captain Banner!
-但不是关于我的... -班纳队长
It's not about...
不是关于
It's--Okay.
这 好吧
Eau de sewer. Such a specific aroma.
下水道的水 独特的气味
Yeah, like sour milk and old fish guts had a baby.
就像酸牛奶和臭鱼内脏杂交的后代
Isn't it glorious?
是不是很光荣?
All right, listen up.
好了 听着
Get your turnouts off, put 'em in the rack.
把你们的外套脱下来 放到架子上
Chim, Buck, you're on decontamination.
烟囱 巴克 你们负责清洗
And everybody else,
剩下的人
start washing the rigs and hit the showers.
开始洗车 还有洗澡
-Brad, a word please. -Yes, Bob.
-布拉德 借一步说话 -好的 鲍勃
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙
Ooh, I can get my PA to deliver scented candles.
我可以让我的助理送香薰蜡烛过来
You can listen carefully to what I'm about to say.
你可以仔细听我接下来要说的话
Yes.
是
What you did back there was reckless and stupid.
你刚才的行为既鲁莽又愚蠢
That-that woman was in danger.
可是 那个女人有危险
She was trapped in the car. She needed my help.
她被困在了车里 她需要我的帮助
And if she'd had a spinal injury
如果她脊椎受伤了
and you carried her around like that,
你那样抱着她到处跑
you could have paralyzed her.
可能会让她瘫痪
Oh, right.
哦 对
That's why we always put people in C collars
这就是为什么我们总是先给伤者戴上颈圈
-before we move them. -Okay.
-再移♥动♥他们 -好的
Good note. Good note.
记下了 记下了
But we tend to skip over these parts in the show
但我们在剧里一般会跳过这些步骤
because they're a bit tedious.
因为它们有点无聊
It's because it's fake, Brad.
因为电视剧是假的 布拉德
You're not a real firefighter.
你不是真正的消防员
And no matter what notes you put down in that journal of yours,
不管你在你的日记本里记下了什么
nothing is gonna change that.
也改变不了这一点
You are an observer here.
你是这里的观察者
You want something to do?
你想找点事做吗
You can start by washing and waxing that bumper,
你可以从给保险杠清洗打蜡开始
because until I say otherwise, that is where you will be
因为除非我指示 接下来的每一次出警
when we head out on every call. Understood?
你都只能待在这里干这事 明白了吗
Got it, Bob.
明白了 鲍勃
In this firehouse, it's Captain Nash.
在这个消防队里 叫我纳什队长
Yes, Captain.
是 队长
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
购物车警♥察♥好像死了
Ira came back here to hose off some carts,
伊拉回来收一些散落的购物车
and we found him like this.
我们发现他这副样子
Uh, these were stuffed in his mouth.
这个塞在了他嘴里
He busied the wrong body.
他管错事了
I can't find a pulse.
我找不到脉搏
Help me pull him out from under here.
帮我把他拉出来
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 能听到我吗
-You know what happened? -I think he got jumped.
-你知道发生了什么吗 -我认为他被袭击了
I wasn't able to get a pulse.
我没摸到脉搏
Airway's clear. I'm not getting a pulse either.
呼吸道畅通 我也没摸到脉搏
Try a sternal rub.
试试胸骨摩擦
His GoPro's missing.
他的随身相机不见了
Either of you see his camera?
你们有谁看到他的相机了吗
No.
没有
I need the footage from that security camera.
我需要那个监控摄像头的录像
-There isn't any. -What do you mean?
-没有 -什么意思
Well, these cameras back here are on the fritz.
这后面的摄像头坏了
Guy's supposed to come this week to replace 'em.
这周应该有人过来换
What about the front of the store?
那商店前面的呢
Those work.
是好的
Okay, I need whatever you do have.
好吧 我需要你能提供的任何线索
Right pupil's reactive.
右侧瞳孔有反应
Let's get a C-collar on him.
给他戴上颈圈
What are you thinking, Hen?
你觉得怎么样 亨
I'm thinking we need to get him to an operating room
我觉得我们应该在十分钟内
in the next ten minutes.
把他送进手术室
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表