剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
有什么要补充的吗
We've now been told that jetliner,
我们现在得知那架喷气式客机
which was planning to land at LAX,
原本计划在洛杉矶国际机场降落
has passed the airport. It's heading north.
已经飞过了机场 正在向北移♥动♥
Wait, I'm getting some new information here.
稍等 我收到了一些新的消息
Apparently, a large portion of the 110 freeway is being cleared.
显然 110高速公路上有一大段路正在被清空
That can't possibly mean what I think it does.
那不可能是我想的那个意思吧
Oh, you sweet naive man.
你这个天真单纯的男人
Attention all companies at LAX hangar,
所有在洛杉矶国际机场机库的人员请注意
respond to the 110 Freeway.
前往110高速公路
Task Force 118. Rescue 118.
118特遣队 118救援队
110? This is nuts.
110高速? 这简直是疯了
Exactly. Who in their right mind takes the 110 at this hour?
没错 哪个心智正常的人会在这个时间走110高速啊
133. Engine 217.
133队 217队
All of the 120s.
120队全体
Prepare for an emergency...
准备应对紧急...
Hey! Hey! No, no, no, no!
嘿 别走啊
Hey! Hey! LAFD!
嘿 洛杉矶消防局
LAFD! Stop! Hey.
洛杉矶消防局 停下
Stop! Stop! LAFD!
都停下 洛杉矶消防局
Stay in your cars!
待在车上
I think your boy shut down the road.
我想你的小伙子成功把路封住了
Athena, can you hear me?
阿西娜 你能听到我吗
I'm here, baby.
我在 亲爱的
We just got ourselves a runway.
我们刚自己造了一条跑道
Best news all day.
今天我听到最好的消息
Brad, we need to get everybody out of these cars.
布拉德 我们得让所有人都下车
-Tell them to run. -Why?
-告诉他们快跑 -为什么
There's a plane coming.
有架飞机要来了
-Brad! -Yeah.
-布拉德 -是
Our station has confirmed that a mile-long stretch of road is clear
我台确认一段一英里长的道路已经清空
and that, any moment now, that jet is going to attempt
目前那架喷气式客机随时将会尝试
an emergency landing on one of L.A.'s busiest freeways.
紧急降落在洛杉矶最繁忙的高速之一上
GPS says we're six minutes out.
定位显示我们还有六分钟到
How far is that in a plane?
在飞机上那是多远
I can't imagine what Athena must be feeling right now.
我无法想象阿西娜现在的感受
I can't imagine what Bobby's feeling right now.
我无法想象巴比现在的感受
Athena, you still there?
阿西娜 你还在吗
Bobby.
巴比
They tell me it's gonna get a little complicated
他们告诉我降落的时候
up here when we come down. So,
情况会变得有一些复杂 所以
I'm gonna keep you connected so that you can hear.
我会跟你保持通话 好让你能听到
I will be right here waiting for you.
我会在这里等着你
Maybe you shouldn't be there.
也许你不该待在那里
You're gonna do great.
你会做得很好的
I'll hold up a card with your name on it.
我会举一张写着你名字的牌子
Be quiet.
闭嘴吧你
Athena.
阿西娜
I see you.
我看到你了
I see you, too.
我也看到你了
I love you.
我爱你
Tell me in person.
当面跟我说
Okay, ATC, we're ready.
好的 空管局 我们准备好了
On your final descent,
在最终降落阶段
the ground is gonna come at you 600 to 800 feet per minute.
地面会以每分钟600到800英尺的速度向你袭来
We'll keep up.
我们会跟上的
Dial in 100 feet to the AP altitude.
把自动驾驶高度调到100英尺
Reduce your airspeed to 180 knots.
把航速降到180节
When you hit 210,
等到了210节时
holler and we will start putting the flaps out.
告诉我 我们会开始放襟翼
The flap's lever is on the central console,
襟翼的控制杆在中♥央♥控制台上
right next to your leg.
就在你的腿旁边
Push it to six o'clock.
往六点钟方向推
210 knots.
210节了
Flaps One.
襟翼一
Flaps Two.
襟翼二
180 knots.
180节了
Flaps Three. Flaps full.
襟翼三 襟翼全开
Check your altitude.
检查高度
At 400 feet and falling.
400英尺 持续下降中
Disengage the autopilot.
关闭自动驾驶
Jem, you're up.
杰姆 该你了
Do it, kiddo. Take the stick.
来吧 孩子 握住操纵杆
Jem!
杰姆
What now?
然后呢
Keep it very steady, nose down two degrees,
注意保持稳定 将机头下降两度
and when you hit 30 feet,
当你降到30英尺时
pull that thrust back all the way until it's idle.
将反推手柄一直拉到头直到慢车位
100 feet.
100英尺
Nose up, just a degree or two,
稍微抬起机头一两度
to stop the descent and level out.
来停止下降 保持水平
At ten feet,
等到了10英尺时
gently pull back only one more degree to flare your nose.
轻轻往后再多拉一度来抬高机头
70.
70英尺
Jem!
杰姆
-60. -Jem!
-60英尺 -杰姆
I need you on that stick.
我需要你来操纵
50.
50英尺
40.
40英尺
30.
30英尺
Now we just wait for the wheels to touch.
现在我们只需要等轮胎触地
20.
20英尺
Prepare for impact.
准备撞击
Thrust reversers.
反推装置
Welcome to Los Angeles.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
ATC.
空管局
We're on the ground.
我们落地了
Yes!
太好了
Somebody say amen!
谁来说一句阿门
Amen!
阿门
Let's go!
我们走吧
Your mama would be real proud of you.
你妈妈会很为你骄傲的
Now go hug your daddy.
去和你♥爸♥爸拥抱吧
Bobby.
巴比
I'm gonna hang up now.
我要挂电♥话♥了
Okay, Cap, I think we're good!
好了 队长 我觉得可以了
You okay, sir?
你还好吗 先生
Here we go. This way.
我们走 这边
-Up you go, ma'am. -Here you go.
-来吧 女士 -来
You look like that actor, from TV.
你看起来像电视上的那个演员
Yeah, I get that a lot.
是啊 很多人都这么说
Good job, Brad. There you go, sir. You're good.
干得好 布拉德 来 先生 你没事了
-You're alive. -Check in with that firefighter.
-你活下来了 -去找那个消防员检查一下
Oh, I love doggies!
我喜欢小狗狗
Good job, Brad.
干得好 布拉德
Come on.
来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's what we do. Are you okay?
这是我们的工作 你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
-You're a firefighter, right? -Yes, ma'am.
-你是消防员 对吧 -是的 女士
How's this look?
这个看起来怎么样
That looks like, uh...
那看起来...
Buck? We got another one.
巴克 又负伤一个
How you doing?
你还好吗
Get away! Get away from that plane now!
快走 快远离飞机
Go, go, go! Go!
快
Keep going, keep going!
继续走
Keep going! Get away from the plane!
继续走 远离飞机
We have to get out!
我们得出去
Hurry, people! Come on!
快点 大家 快走
Hurry! Hurry up!
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表