剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Thanks, bud.
谢了 孩子
Uh, you think you guys could cover the chess coach this week?
你们这周能帮忙付一下国际象棋的教练费吗
I'm still waiting for payroll to get their heads together.
我还在等工资部的人把事情搞清楚
Of course.
当然
Hey guys, I'm gonna need you to keep it PG.
嘿 两位 我得请你们别太过火了
Are you staring at us?
你在盯着我们看吗?
Yeah, because I've scrubbed up enough stains off that seat for one day.
是啊 因为我今天已经从座位上擦掉够多的污渍了
Just let us out right here.
就让我们在这里下车吧
-It's not your stop. -We'll walk.
-还没到目的地呢 -我们走过去
We're here.
我们到了
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Zero tip?
没有小费
Ouch.
真伤人
Tell you the truth,
跟你说实话吧
it's been painful.
这真的太痛苦了
No tip. Shocker.
没有小费 真意外
Las Cruces? That's like... 50 miles away.
拉斯克鲁塞斯 距离这八十公里呢
Ride cancelled?
取消了?
You got to be kidding me.
你是在逗我吧
Your son wants to get burgers after school with his friends, but...
你儿子想在放学后和他朋友们一起去吃汉堡 但是
We don't know if they're ready to go by themselves.
我们不确定他们准备好自己去了没有
I'm ready.
我准备好了
What do you think, Dad?
你觉得呢 爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
I don't think I've ever been this drained.
我觉得我从来没有这么累过
Not just physically, but... emotionally.
不仅仅是身体上 情感上也是
Okay, can I give you some advice?
好吧 我能给你一些建议吗?
-Sure. -Shut up.
-当然 -闭嘴
Just shut the hell up.
把你的嘴给闭上
You're the driver.
你只是个司机
Nobody cares about your opinions or your problems.
没人在乎你的观点或者你的那些问题
It's not about you, dude.
重点不是你 老兄
Is that so?
这样吗
You're doing it all wrong.
你全都做错了
And you would know this because?
你为什么会知道
Driving the apps got me through undergrad.
我靠开网约车赚的钱读完了本科
You want to make bank?
你想要赚钱吗
Stop talking, make yourself invisible
那就别说话 让自己隐形
and read the room.
有点眼力见儿吧
Evening.
晚上好
Thank you.
谢谢
God, do I really have to give a speech at this thing?
天啊 我真的要在这活动上发表演讲吗
You're the guest of honor.
你可是贵宾
Claro que you have to give a speech.
当然 你得发表演讲了
Did you remember to bring it?
你记得带演讲稿了吗
Right here.
就在这里
I'm so nervous I'm sweating.
我紧张得都出汗了
You'll do fine, amor.
你会没事的 亲爱的
-Thank you, dear. -Mm-hmm.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -嗯
Keep my mouth shut. What else?
把我的嘴闭上 还有什么
Rookie mistake, drinking coffee.
新手错误 喝咖啡
You'll spend half your earning hours looking for a place to pee.
你会浪费一半的赚钱时间来找地方上厕所
So what's better?
那喝什么更好
Chaos.
混乱
混乱 能量饮料
I'll take one of those.
我要一个这个
Here you go.
给你
Donate?
捐款吗
Not tonight, thanks.
今晚不了 谢谢
That's magic.
这就是魔法
No, no, no.
不
Magic is surge pricing.
动态定价才是魔法
Instead of chasing fares all night who cancel on you,
别整晚去追那些最后又取消的零星订单
work a few high-traffic events like ball games.
去接几个人流量大的地方的单 比如球赛
Triple the pay, half the time.
薪水三倍 时间减半
I like the sound of that.
听上去不错
And they always tip more if you're rooting for their team.
还有如果你支持他们的队伍 他们总是会给你更多小费
Let's go, Miners!
加油 矿工队
It's going down tonight, boys.
今晚就要一决胜负了
Gig 'em, Aggies!
加油 农校队
Okay, guys, we're here.
好了 我们到了
Fancy.
真高端
No.
坏了
Excuse me, sir, sorry, uh, you forgot your phone.
打扰一下 先生 你忘拿手♥机♥了
-You're a lifesaver. -You guys have a good night.
-你真是救命恩人 -祝你们拥有美好的夜晚
-Thank you. -Thanks.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
Yes!
好耶
And this is for the chess coach.
这是给国际象棋教练的
Oh, you don't have to do that.
你不用这么做
Yes, I do.
我当然得这么做
And this is for Chris.
这是给克里斯的
Lock and load, buddy.
准备作战吧 孩子
Black Ops Six? No way.
黑色行动6 不是吧
I guess payroll figured it out, huh?
看来工资问题解决了
I guess you could say that.
可以这么说吧
And these three.
还有这三个
There you go.
给你
Duty calls.
该去干活了
-All right. See you later. -See you.
-好 回头见 -回见
Ezra?
以斯拉对吗
-Yep. -1406 Canyon?
-是 -山谷路1406号♥
-Yeah. -All right.
-没错 -好的
Just one sec. My friend's getting in.
等一下 我朋友马上进来
Mm-hmm.
嗯
No worries.
不用担心
There's plenty of water and candy in the--
后面有很多水和糖果
-Hi. -Hi...
-嗨 -嗨
sir.
先生
Okay, man, we're good.
好了 我们可以走了
I said we're good.
我说我们可以走了
-You can go now. -Yeah, right on.
-你可以开车了 -嗯 马上就走
Wow. So, neither of you so much as acknowledged the other one's existence?
哇 所以你们两个都没有承认对方的存在
I mean, we said hi,
我们打了招呼
-but we let on like we didn't know each other. -Okay.
-但我们表现得像互相不认识一样 -好吧
So, how did Christopher look?
那克里斯托弗是什么表情
Shocked.
震惊
Yeah, with a hint of disappointment and pity.
还带着一丝失望和同情
-Ouch. -Yeah.
-真惨 -是啊
I know I should have told him the truth.
我知道我应该告诉他真♥相♥
I just couldn't bring myself to burst the firefighter bubble.
但我就是无法戳破消防员的幻想
Well, uh, I would say it's probably burst now.
我想现在应该已经破灭了
Thanks for that, Buck.
谢了 巴克
Sorry. Uh, okay,
抱歉 好吧
so, so, what did you say to him after?
那你之后对他说了什么
Nothing. We haven't spoken yet.
没什么 我们还没说话呢
Eddie.
埃迪
I dropped him off at his friend's place
我把他送到了他朋友家
and we didn't have a chance to debrief.
我们还没机会交流呢
So his head is probably still spinning.
所以他的思维现在可能还很混乱
I think so.
我想是吧
-I know mine is. -You got to call him right now.
-反正我的是 -你必须现在就给他打电♥话♥
I just told you he's hanging out with one of his friends.
我刚才告诉你了 他正在跟一个朋友玩呢
He's busy.
他忙着呢
So text him. Kids are never too busy to text.
那就给他发短♥信♥ 孩子们永远有时间发短♥信♥
You're right.
你说得对
I can't believe I did it again.
真不敢相信我又这么做了
Got caught in another lie.
又被逮到了说谎
Literally my worst nightmare come true.
简直是我最糟糕的噩梦成真
No, hey, hey. Y-Your worst nightmare
不 嘿 你最糟糕的噩梦
already came true. Chris left.
已经成真了 那就是克里斯离开
This time, at least you have a chance to face the consequences.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表