剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Like the way we used to camp out in the backyard.
你们真的愿意这么做
You would do that?
妈妈 我们爱你
Mom, we love you.
甚至胜过爱自来水
Even more than running water.
我也爱你们
And I love you, too.
等吃完饭 我可以
after dinner, I can, uh,
我可以给你们看看
I can show you some photos
我为巴比找到的地方
of the place that I found for Bobby.
你找到了 - 对啊
You found a place? - Yeah.
我觉得完美无缺
I think it's perfect.
门没锁
Hey, it's not locked.
知道我不是菜鸟了吧
You know I'm not a probie anymore, right?
是啊 - 那为什么我还得去取你的干洗衣服
Yeah. - Then why am I still picking up your dry cleaning?
因为我得去机场接这位
Because I had to go to the airport and pick up this one.
见到你真好 拉维
Good to see you, Rav.
我也很高兴 哥们
It's great to see you, too, man.
只是希望我们不是在这种情况下见面 - 是啊
I wish it were under different circumstances. - Yeah.
大家都不好受
We all do.
当时我该在场
I should've been there.
现在来了也一样
You're here now.
♪ 在无尽的尽头 ♪
♪ At the end of nowhere... ♪
救命
Help.
亨
Hen?
那个 手包
The, uh, purse.
晚宴包
Clutch.
我不知道 - 过来
I don't know. - Come here.
♪ 永恒不变 ♪
♪ Eternally... ♪
你没事吧
You're okay.
♪ 心碎的真爱 ♪
♪ Heartbroken true love... ♪
看起来不错
That looks good.
那是什么
What is that?
我觉得是松饼
I think it's a crumpet.
很多呢 要尝尝吗
There's plenty. You want one?
算了 估计会吃一身
Nah, I'd probably just end up wearing it.
我第一次参加这种仪式
You know, I've never done one of these before.
你也在军队待过
I mean, you were in the military, too.
应该经历不少吧
Guess you've done a lot of 'em?
和这次不同
Not like this.
♪ 在无尽的尽头 ♪
♪ At the end of nowhere... ♪
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
时刻准备着
As we'll ever be.
♪ 只是一场游戏 ♪
♪ Just a game... ♪
嘿 麦迪
Uh, hey, Maddie.
♪ 曾经意味着生活 ♪
♪ That once meant living... ♪
嗯 没事 我能处理
Uh, yeah, yeah, no, that-that's fine.
我会的
I will.
拉维 能送埃迪去教堂吗
Uh, hey, Ravi, do you mind driving Eddie to the church?
我稍后和你们汇合
I'll meet you guys there.
还好吗 - 就是
Everything okay? - Yeah, I just,
我得去取些葬礼用的东西
I have to pick something up for the service.
♪ 今夜我迷失了方向 ♪
♪ I'm lost tonight. ♪
巴克利 这是私人空间 走开
This is a private party, Buckley, go away.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
我答应过一位孕妇
Made a promise to a pregnant lady.
是吗 我猜她最近习惯了
Yeah? Well, I'm guessing she's getting pretty used
被放鸽子了吧
to broken promises these days.
拜托 奇米
Come on, Chim.
把酒放下 我们该走了
Put down the drink and let's go.
要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
要赶不上我自己的葬礼了
To my own funeral?
哦 不对
Oh, no, wait.
不是我的葬礼
Not my funeral.
本该是的
Just should have been.
这不公平
That's not fair.
没人怪你
No one blames you.
我也不怪自己
I don't blame me, either.
我要怪他
I blame him.
巴比没权利隐瞒真♥相♥
Bobby had no right to keep us in the dark.
擅自替所有人做决定
He just decided for everyone how things were gonna go.
我有点恨他
And I kind of hate him for that.
你不是认真的
You don't mean that.
我认真的 巴克
Yeah, Buck, I do.
他本该告诉我们真♥相♥
He should have told us the truth.
那又能改变什么呢
It wouldn't have changed anything.
或许能呢
It might have.
巴克 总有第三种选择
There's always the third option, Buck.
你知道的 在任务现场 我们往往只有
You know, when you're out in the field and you only have
两个糟糕选项时
two bad options to choose from,
总有第三条路可选 记得吗
you do not accept that.
不能妥协
You do not let those be the only
不能被困在死局里
two crappy options available.
总要找到第三条路
You always find the third way.
谁教我们的
You know who taught us that?
巴比
Yeah, Bobby did.
我们一直这么做的 一次又一次
And we always did that, time after time after time.
永不放弃
We never gave up.
总能找到出路
We always found a third way.
我们总是并肩作战
And we always did it together.
你觉得这次有第三条路
And you think there was a third way?
这两周我反复在想
I spent the last two weeks thinking on it...
毫无头绪
I came up with nothing.
巴克 他用命换我活下来
Buck, he gave his life so I could live.
只是 我不知道该怎么背负这一切
I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do with that.
你只需要好好活着
I think you're just supposed to live.
嗯
Yeah.
深切缅怀
罗伯特·韦德 巴比·纳什
洛杉矶消防队 队长
在所有日子里
Of all the days...
你偏偏选了今天 让我一个人扛下这一切
...this is the one you choose to leave me to go it alone.
在这特殊的日子 我们齐聚于此
On this day, we gather here
共同缅怀
to celebrate the life and legacy
罗伯特·韦德·纳什队长不朽的一生
of Captain Robert Wade Nash.
今天 是沉重的一天
A day filled with heaviness
我们肩负着哀痛
that weighs on us all
聚在这片庄严之地
as we gather in this sacred space.
今天 也是心怀感激的一天
A day marked by gratitude
感恩他所奉献的一生
for the life we lost...
以及他救赎的每一条生命
...and the many lives saved.
追忆他的英勇事迹
As we reflect on his service,
铭记那些被温暖过的心灵
we remember the countless lives he touched,
那些生死与共的情谊
the friendships he forged
那些义无反顾的牺牲
and the sacrifices he made.
纳什队长不仅是消防员
Captain Nash was more than a firefighter.
是领航的明灯
He was a mentor.
是丈夫 是父亲
A husband. A father.
对我们许多人来说
And for so many of us,
更是我们至亲的挚友
a beloved friend.
消防职业有许多传统
There are many traditions in the fire service.
钟声 就是其中之一
Among those traditions is the sound of a bell.
钟声
It was the bell
象征轮值的开始
that signaled the beginning of that day's shift.
每一声警钟
Each alarm was sounded by a bell
召唤勇士们奔赴险境
which summoned these brave souls to put their lives on the line
为他人赴汤蹈火
for the good of others.
而当任务结束
And when the alarm had come to an end, it was a bell
钟声又为英雄奏响凯歌♥
that signaled the completion of that call.
若有同袍殉职
When a firefighter fell in the line of duty,
指挥官会敲响特别的信♥号♥♥
an officer would tap out a special signal:
十声钟鸣
ten bells.
这十声钟鸣
This signal would be heard
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表