剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Sir, have you been checked in yet?
先生 你登记挂号♥了吗
This is just my face.
我的脸就这样
丹尼的手术非常成功 他会没事的
Yes. Hey.
太好了
What just happened?
怎么了
Uh, Hen sent a text in the group chat.
亨在群里发了条消息
Denny's surgery was a total success. He's gonna be okay.
丹尼的手术非常成功 他会没事的
-That's great. -He's still sleeping,
-那太好了 -他还在睡觉
but she wants us to hang around and sign his cast.
但她想让我们留下来在他的石膏上签字
It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?
多么美好啊 不是吗
Having a crew like this behind you,
有这样的一群人支持你
even when things go wrong.
即使在事情不顺的时候
Especially when things go wrong.
尤其是在事情不顺的时候
Oh, my God, that's it.
天啊 我知道了
What?
什么
I know how to break the curse.
我知道该怎么打破诅咒了
Those are the two girls who egged the car that got into that accident.
就是那两个女孩朝造成事故的车扔了鸡蛋
You got to be kidding me.
你是在逗我吧
Can I help you?
我能帮你们吗
We heard the boy who was pinned by the car last night
我们听说昨晚被车撞了的那个男孩
was taken to this hospital. Is he here?
被送到了这家医院 他在这里吗
Are you family members?
你们是家人吗
We know that he probably didn't get to have his candy last night,
我们知道他可能昨天晚上没有要到他的糖果
so we brought him ours.
所以我们给他带来了我们的
Is that supposed to be an act of atonement?
这算是某种赎罪吗
Hey. You're the cop who came to talk to our school.
你是那个来我们学校演讲的警♥察♥
Who said we shouldn't do something stupid on Halloween.
说我们不该在万圣节做蠢事的那个
-Lot of good that did. -We're so sorry.
-作用可真大 -我们真的很抱歉
If there was any way to take it back, we would.
如果有办法挽回这一切的话 我们会的
That's the thing about stupid.
这就是蠢事的特点
It usually sticks.
没那么容易摆脱后果
But there may still be a way that we can
但也许还有办法能从中学到教训后
make some good come from this.
将其转化为好事
Commissary wasn't open yet, but, um,
食堂还没开门 但是
nurses took pity on me, shared some of their pot.
护士们同情我 给我分了点饭
God bless them.
谢谢他们
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He, uh, he seems good.
他看上去很好
Peaceful.
很平静
How about you?
你呢
Less good.
没那么好了
I keep thinking about what you said, how I've
我一直在想你说的话 我是怎么
missed so many of the important moments in his life.
错过了他生命中的许多重要时刻
I just--I don't want to leave his side again.
我只是...我再也不想离开他了
If I had just...
如果我...
taken last night off, like you asked,
就像你要求的那样 昨晚请了假
maybe I could've been there to keep this from happening.
也许我可以在场阻止这一切发生
Maybe.
也许吧
You know, when he got hit,
他被撞的时候
I called you.
我给你打过电♥话♥
It went to voicemail.
转到语♥音♥信箱了
Karen, I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry.
凯伦 真的很对不起
I'll-I'll never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅自己的
I'm not saying that to make you feel bad.
我这么说不是为了让你内疚
I knew the only reason you wouldn't answer the call was because
我知道你不接电♥话♥的唯一原因是
you were already answering a different one.
你已经在回应另一通电♥话♥了
Yes, you have missed some moments.
没错 你是错过了一些时刻
But you were there for the most important one in this boy's life.
但在他生命中最重要的一刻 你在他的身边
You saved him.
你救了他
We saved him.
我们救了他
When you were doing CPR, before he opened his eyes,
你做心肺复苏的时候 在他睁开眼睛之前
there was one thought that kept going through my mind.
有一个想法一直在我的脑海里盘旋
Over and over.
一遍遍地重复
What was that?
是什么
Thank God you were at work.
谢天谢地你在工作
You know, I've been cursing your name
自从我知道你名字的那天起
since the day I learned it, Billy Boils.
我就一直在诅咒你 比利疖子
Or should I say William James McCurdy,
或者我应该说威廉·詹姆斯·麦柯迪
according to the Temecula City execution records.
据蒂梅丘拉市的行刑记录记载
But to be fair, you cursed me first.
但说句公道话 是你先诅咒的我
Tried to take out my arm, which was a dick move.
试图扯下我的胳膊 真是够混♥蛋♥的
Now you have me looking like a leper,
现在你让我看起来像一个麻风病人
and my own boyfriend won't even kiss me.
我自己的男朋友都不肯亲我
Oh, that's not true.
那不是真的
You see what you did?
你看到你做了什么吗
I have every reason to hate you right now.
我现在完全有理由恨你
But the more I read about you, Billy,
但是我越了解你 比利
more I start to wonder if...
我就越开始怀疑
maybe this isn't so much a curse as it is a cry for help.
也许比起诅咒 这更像是求救的呼声
Your posse abandoned you when you needed them most.
你的同伙在你最需要他们的时候抛弃了你
I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you.
我无法想象那对你来说有多可怕
'Cause our people are what make life worth living.
因为是同伴让我们的生活有了意义
You make memories with them.
你和他们一起创造回忆
You share memories with them.
你和他们分享回忆
Stop it!
停下啦
They keep you on the right path.
他们让你走在正确的道路上
We thought it was supposed to be
我们以为那会成为
the most fire Halloween ever, you guys.
史上最棒的万圣节
But it wasn't fire.
但结果并不棒
And that's no cap.
而且这可不是假的
-You want more candy, baby? -Yes, please.
-你还要糖吗 宝贝 -要的 谢谢
They pick you up when you fall down.
他们在你跌倒时将你扶起来
I'm glad we have good dental.
幸亏我们有一个好牙医
Truth is.
说实话
I can't imagine anything
我无法想象任何事情
more painful than going through life alone.
能比独自一人生活更痛苦
Except maybe one thing.
也许除了一件事
Going through death alone.
独自一人面对死亡
Your days of bouncing around, unknown and forgotten, are over.
你漂泊不定 不为人知且被遗忘的日子已经结束了
'Cause I'm in your posse now.
因为现在我是你的同伙了
I hope you can finally rest easy, Billy.
希望你终于可以安息 比利
Yeah, and maybe lift this curse.
还有也许把诅咒给我解除了
Please lift it.
求你解除了吧
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表