剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Uh, I thought you were groceries.
你不是在一家杂货店工作吗
Don't you work at a grocery store?
双方一致同意了离职
Um, it was a mutual exit.
严格来说 我被禁止在那工作了
Technically, I'm banned.
从购物车警♥察♥到洗衣警♥察♥
From Cart Cop to laundry police?
我感觉你这是在倒♥退♥
I feel like you're backsliding.
我的心理医生说
Well, my therapist says
购物车停放处是一个触发因素
that the cart corral was, like, a-a trigger.
然后购物车警♥察♥是一个面具
And Cart Cop was a mask.
我是在通过管教他人来控制我自己的心魔
And I was policing others to control my own demons.
格雷厄姆 如果你洗心革面了
Graham... if you are reformed,
那为什么我会为被偷的运动护裆被叫过来
then why was I called here for stolen jockstraps?
你知道我绝不会偷东西的
Well, you know I'd never steal.
即使是为了正义吗
Even for justice?
是的
Nope.
即使有人把衣服留在了
Even if somebody left their clothes
洗衣机里好几个小时吗
in the washing machine for hours?
就那么放在那里
Just sitting there,
变得又潮又臭
getting dank,
当其他人还在等待轮到自己的时候
while other folk waited their turn?
你难道不会觉得那个
Wouldn't you think that the person
占了位置的人 他们是一个...
who held up the line, that they were a, um...
逃避者
A shirker.
那个蠢货是个逃避惯犯
Uh, that meathead is a repeat shirker.
这栋楼里一共有255户公♥寓♥
Uh, there are 255 units in this building.
匮乏的洗衣机和烘干机
Scant washer-dryers.
当你把衣服扔在那里好几个小时
And when you abandon your clothes for hours,
因此阻碍了衣服的流动
thereby impeding the flow of laundry,
你就把整个社会秩序置于了一个坠入深渊的循环中
you set the whole social order on a spin cycle into the abyss.
你知道你得把那个人的衣服还给他吧
You know you need to give that man his clothes back.
-我告诉你了 衣服不在我手上 -那在哪里
-I told you, I don't have them. -Where are they?
我把它们放到了正确的位置
I put them in their rightful place.
"任何留在公共区域
"Any personal belongings
超过三个小时
"left unclaimed in the common areas
无人认领的个人用品
"for over three hours may be placed
可放进失物招领箱中"
in the lost and found bin."
你本可以把我的东西放进烘干机的
You could've put my stuff in the dryer.
如果你的贴身衣物需要滴干怎么办
What if your delicates need to drip dry?
再有下次
Next time?
这就是你的头
That's your head.
先生 你还有烘干机要去用
Sir, you have a dryer to get to.
先生 你滴下的水正在造成滑倒隐患
Sir, your drippings are creating a slip hazard. Sir?
你要把多少新邻居变成敌人
How many of your new neighbors are you gonna turn into enemies?
我这是倒♥退♥了 是吧
Oh, that was a backslide, wasn't it?
你想成为一个改过自新的人
If you want to be a changed man,
就得真正做出改变
you have to actually change.
我不是说我去买♥♥日用品吗
Said I was gonna get the groceries.
我正好在外面
Well, I was out.
没事的
It's fine.
感觉不像没事
Doesn't feel like it's fine.
我听说你终于接到埃尔帕索消防局的电♥话♥了
I heard you finally got the call from El Paso Fire.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
让我想想
Let's see.
亨告诉烟囱她想给你办一个惊喜烧烤派对
Uh, Hen told Chimney that she wanted to throw you a surprise barbecue.
烟囱告诉了拉维 拉维给我打了电♥话♥
Chimney told Ravi, and Ravi called me
因为他想知道他该不该带礼物
'cause he wanted to know if he should bring a gift.
-我本来打算告诉你的 -可你没有 不是吗
-I was gonna tell you. -Yeah, but you didn't, did you?
相反 每个人都
No, instead, everyone has been...
在我背后小心翼翼的
tiptoeing around behind my back,
因为显然我太脆弱了 不能接受事实
'cause apparently I'm too fragile to accept the truth.
你能怪我们吗 看看你现在的表现
Can you blame us? Look how you're acting now.
你真的觉得我不会为你高兴吗
You really think I wouldn't have been happy for you?
不 我知道你不会
No. I know you wouldn't be.
你让一切都围着你转
You make it all about you.
埃文·巴克利的考验与磨难
Trials and tribulations of Evan Buckley.
一部97幕的悲剧
A tragedy in 97 acts.
你从葬礼以来 就一直在走下坡路
You've been spiraling since the funeral.
没人知道该怎么跟你沟通
And no one knows how to talk to you about it.
抱歉我为巴比死了感到难过
Sorry I'm sad that Bobby's dead.
你不是唯一一个失去他的人
You're not the only one that lost him.
我们都失去了他
We all lost him.
我们只是在尽最大的努力挺过去
And we're just trying to do our damn best to get through it.
-我知道 -真的吗
-Yeah, I know. -Really?
因为你从来没问过是什么感觉
'Cause you never asked what it was like.
半夜醒来
Waking up in the middle of the night
收到那个消息
to that news.
独自坐在黑暗中
Sitting alone in the dark.
努力不让自己崩溃
Trying to keep it together
好不吓到我的孩子
so I don't scare the crap out of my kid.
等他醒来后
And when he woke up,
我还得告诉他 又一个他爱的人
I had to tell him another person he loved...
去世了
...was dead.
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
我知道他对你也很重要
I know he was important to you, too.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
而我却没有在那里救他
And I wasn't there to save his.
而我的一部分
And a part of me
会永远想 如果当时我在的话
will always wonder, if I was there,
我能改变局面吗
could I have made a difference?
你觉得我没有尽全力救他吗
You, uh, you don't think I did everything I could to save him?
我不知道 巴克
I don't know, Buck.
我又不在那儿
I wasn't there.
埃迪
Eddie?
去机场了
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我们正在举♥行♥家庭烧烤聚会
然后洒水器打开了
水落在了烤架上 然后...
你打来就因为一些水扑灭了你的烤架?
不是
它做了相反的事
水着火了
水着火了
...fire!
这里就像一座迷你活火山
It's like a mini Mount Kilauea back here.
好的 如果你的洒水器开了
Okay, if your sprinklers just went off,
它们可能已经上了定时器
they're probably on a timer.
你试过关掉它吗
Have you tried turning it off?
谁会知道他们洒水器的定时器在哪里啊
Who knows where their sprinkler timer is?
有道理 我这就派消防队过去
Fair enough. I'm sending LAFD.
在他们到之前 远离草坪
Until then, stay off the lawn.
让我弄清楚
Let me get this straight.
你丈夫因为大口喝水打嗝喷出的火
Your husband burned himself by chugging water
把自己烧伤了?
and lighting his burps on fire?
不 格罗夫购物中心的喷泉不应该有烟火特效
No, the fountain at the Grove should not have pyrotechnics.
-什么 -我没说你应该跑
-What? -I'm not saying run,
但要是我的话会走向我的车
but I would be heading to my car.
天啊 真的假的
Oh, my God. Seriously?
你也接到了吗
Are you getting this?
是 我觉得水里有什么东西
Yeah, I think there's something in the water.
不要喝水
甲烷混进了自来水
Methane is on tap,
洛杉矶居民报告燃烧的水出现在了
with Angelenos reporting flaming water
他们的水龙头 甚至游泳池里
in their faucets and even their swimming pools.
美国地质调查局认为
The U.S. Geological Survey believes
昨天发生的2.8级地震扰动了
that yesterday's 2.8-magnitude temblor upset
洛杉矶源头工程水库下方的
an underground gas pocket beneath
一个地下气囊
L.A.'s Headworks Reservoir.
这尤其令人担忧 因为甲烷随时可能从水里流出
And this is especially troubling because methane can bubble up
进而引发爆♥炸♥的后果
from the water with explosive results.
官方建议居民们不要喝水
Officials are advising residents not to drink the water...
或是煮开水
...or try to boil it.
这就是为什么我不喝自来水
This is why I don't do tap.
我心态平和
I'm tranquil.
我内心平静
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表