剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Technically, a tenth of the time.
严格来说 是十分之一
It's our biggest breakthrough of the year.
这是我们今年最大的突破
Probably the decade.
可能是十年以来最大的
And how many tenets of lab protocol were we breaking?
而我们违反了多少条实验室规范
Adhering to outdated rules is like...
坚守过时的规则就像
trying to run in quicksand.
试图在流沙中奔跑
By the time we get the green light to take one step forward,
等我们得到了向前一步的允许时
we're ten steps behind.
我们已经落后了十步
I just cut our research time in half.
我把我们的研究时间切短了一半
You've cut our legs out from under us.
你是把我们的后路给切断了
You put this organization at risk.
你把这个组织置于危险之中
If word of this got out--
如果这件事传出去
Okay, you want to talk about risk?
好吧 你想谈谈风险是吗
Global warming is increasing the habitats suitable
全球变暖正在让适合携带克里米亚-刚果出血热的
for ticks who carry CCHF at an alarming rate.
蜱虫栖息地以惊人的速度增加
If we do not move as fast as our climate is changing,
如果我们不能跟上气候变化的速度
we will be outrun.
我们就会被超越
I always thought everyone was exaggerating about you.
我一直以为大家对你的评价都是夸大其词了
-Excuse me? -I always thought they didn't like you
-你说什么 -我一直以为他们不喜欢你
-because you're a woman. -They don't like me
-是因为你是个女人 -他们不喜欢我
because I am ambitious.
是因为我有野心
And crazy.
而且疯了
It was Roz and Allen, wasn't it?
是罗兹和艾伦 对吧
They've always been my worst enemies.
他们一直是我最大的敌人
No, Moira.
不 莫伊拉
Your worst enemy is you.
你最大的敌人是你自己
You're done.
你被解雇了
And leave your ID badge with security on your way out.
出去的时候记得把你的工作证交给保安
Thought your victory lap would take longer.
还以为你的庆祝时间会更长呢
Didn't fete you with ticker tapes and champagne?
没有用彩带和香槟款待你吗
Don't be silly. It's not even noon.
别傻了 现在还不到中午呢
So annoying when that happens.
这种事发生的时候真烦人
Moira?
莫伊拉
You know why I never name any of my test subjects?
你知道为什么我从不给任何测试对象取名字吗
Because I've always hated rats.
因为我一直都讨厌老鼠
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我是弗朗西斯·班廷博士
南加州技术生物医学中心的主任
我们的实验室出事故了
什么事故 先生?
起火了
Dispatch, what can you tell me about this lab?
调度中心 你能告诉我这个实验室的信息吗
SoCal Tech Biomedical Research Laboratory.
南加州技术生物医学研究实验室
It's an independent facility.
是一个独♥立♥的机构
55 on staff, janitors to microbiologists.
从清洁工到微生物学家一共55名员工
Okay, we'll need full hazmat assignment.
我们需要危险物质处理队伍到场
Actually, they have their own.
事实上 他们有自己的队伍
Their containment team is setting up now.
他们正在部署防护小组了
What kind of research goes on at this place?
这个地方在进行什么样的研究
They're pretty tight-lipped, but their virology units run
他们口风很紧 但他们的病毒学部门执行的是
Tier 4 precautions.
四级防护措施
And that's Tier 4 out of...
一共几级中的四级
Four.
四级
It's designated for lethal and exotic viruses.
是设计来应对致命和外来病毒的
What qualifies as a lethal and exotic virus?
什么符合致命和外来病毒的条件
SARS, for one. Dengue, Marburg, West Nile.
比如说SARS 登革热 马尔堡 西尼罗病毒
So, all the worst ways to die.
所以 所有最糟糕的死亡方式
Well, hey, I don't see any smoke.
好吧 我没看到任何烟
It's below our feet.
在我们脚下
The fire broke out on Sublevel Three.
火灾发生在地下三层
-What's on Sublevel Three? -Just one thing.
-地下三层有什么 -只有一样东西
CCHF. Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever.
克里米亚-刚果病毒性出血热病毒
Well, that doesn't sound scary at all.
听起来一点也不可怕
It's Ebola's nastier cousin.
是埃博拉病毒更危险的近亲
Super contagious and fatal,
传染性和致病性极高
usually from uncontrollable bleeding.
通常是由于无法控制的出血
-How many people work down there? -Eight,
-有多少人在那一层工作 -八个
but only two are badged in: Allen and Roz.
但只有两个人在里面 艾伦和罗兹
Have you seen either one of them out here?
你有在外面看到他们中的任何一个吗
-No. -Okay. Guys, rapid extraction.
-没有 -好 大家 快速救援
CO2 cans only. We can't risk pathogen runoff from hoses.
只能用二氧化碳 我们不能冒险让病原体通过水管流出
Let's head down.
我们下去吧
No, no, you can't just head down.
不行 你们不能就这么下去
There are protocols. Air locks.
那下面有防护协议 气闸室
Your equipment might not be sufficient.
你们的设备可能不够用
It's gonna have to be.
必须够用
When lives are at risk, we risk ours.
他人生命有危险时 我们以身犯险
Jones, Sanchez, grab the backboard
琼斯 桑切斯 拿上背板
and follow me.
跟我来
You don't even know where to go.
你甚至不知道该去哪里
Okay, Bobby,
好了 巴比
let me know when you're in the atrium.
你们进中庭后告诉我一声
Okay, Maddie, we're in.
好了 麦迪 我们进来了
You see the elevator?
你看到电梯了吗
It's right in front of us.
它就在我们面前
You'll need credentials to access SL Three.
你们需要证件才能进入地下三层
We got 'em.
我们有
生物安全四级
The elevator opens to a reinforced corridor.
电梯门打开后是一条加固走廊
At the end, you'll see the first of three interlocking doors.
在尽头你会看到三道互锁门中的第一道
Copy that. We see it.
收到 我们看到了
That's the cold zone. Locker room, shower.
那后面是冷区 有更衣室和淋浴间
-From there, door two takes you through a peroxide decon. -And past that?
-第二道门会带你们通过一个过氧化氢消毒区 -再然后呢
The hot zone.
是热区
Guys.
各位
Sir?
先生
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 你能听到我吗
-Sir? -I got chest rise.
-先生 -胸腔有起伏
-His lips are pink. -Got an open laceration.
-嘴唇是粉红色的 -有一处开放性撕裂伤
Could be from a TBI.
可能是脑损伤造成的
All right, spinal precautions. Let's go.
好了 脊柱防护措施
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Sir? Sir, can you hear me? Is your name Allen?
先生 你能听到我吗 你叫艾伦吗
Yeah. But Moira...
对 但是莫伊拉...
Guy outside said Roz.
外面的人说的是罗兹
All right, sounds like we might have a third victim.
好吧 听起来我们可能有第三个受害者
Go outside, see if they have decon set up and get him in there.
去外面 看看他们设置好消毒区了没有 把他送进去
The rest of us?
我们剩下的人
When that door closes, we move.
等那扇门关上后 向前移♥动♥
Now!
现在
Looks like the hot zone's heating up.
看来热区正在升温啊
All right, let's get these fires knocked down. Let's go.
好了 我们去把这些火扑灭吧
Dispatch, we are inside the main lab.
调度中心 我们进入主实验室了
Tell me what I'm looking at.
告诉我这里的布局
To your left are the specimens room and a storage area.
你们的左边是标本室和储存区
All right. And to the right?
好的 那右边呢
That's the cryo room, where they keep the viruses on ice.
那边是冷冻室 他们把病毒冷冻保存的地方
Okay. I want you guys to start with the specimen room and work your way around.
好 你们从标本室开始 然后依次检查周围的区域
Copy that, Cap. Come on, Ravi.
收到 队长 来吧拉维
-Chimney, you stick with me. -Copy that.
-烟囱 你跟着我 -收到
Clear!
安全
I'll check the next room.
我去检查下一个房♥间
Moira! Roz!
莫伊拉 罗兹
Moira! All clear!
莫伊拉 全部安全
Roz! Moira!
罗兹 莫伊拉
Any sign of them?
有看到他们吗
Not yet.
还没有
Get me out of here!
救我出去
Please, get me out of here!
拜托了 救我出去
-Chim, let's go. -Please, get me out of here!
-烟囱 我们去那边 -拜托救我出去
Copy that.
收到
The door's over here.
门在这边
It won't work.
门打不开了
It melted.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表