剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-这看上去有点像... -没错
So, what's got you circling the block?
那么 是什么事让你绕着街区转?
-It's Gerrard. -Hen, no,
-是杰拉德 -亨 不
if you got a problem with your captain,
如果你对你的队长有意见
I'm really not the person--
我真的不是...
He is not my captain.
他不是我的队长
You are my captain.
你是我的队长
No, I resigned, do you remember?
不 我辞职了 你还记得吗
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
You house burned down
你的房♥子被烧毁了
and then you ended up in the hospital.
然后你进了医院
Yes, but at the time
是的 但是当时
I let Chief Simpson know my intentions.
我告诉了辛普森局长我的打算
Chief Simpson is not the reason Gerrard has your spot, Cap.
杰拉德占了你的位置不是因为辛普森局长 队长
I am.
是因为我
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
City Councilwoman Ortiz is the one that reassigned Gerrard to the 118.
市议员欧缇兹是那个把杰拉德调回118队的人
Not the Chief. It's because of me.
而不是局长 这是因为我
She has done a deep dive into my history.
她深入研究了我的历史
She knows just where the pressure points are.
她知道我的痛点在哪里
She saw an opening and she took it.
她看到了一个机会 就抓住了
So, what do you want to do about it?
所以你打算怎么办
I have to quit.
我不得不辞职了
I can't take being his favorite anymore.
我再也受不了当他的最爱了
He calls me his "little buddy," and he touches me.
他叫我他的"小兄弟" 还碰我
No,
不
not like that, but, you know, still.
不是那种碰 但还是
Buck, you can't quit because your captain likes you.
巴克 你不能因为队长喜欢你而辞职
He wants me to be his henchman.
他想让我成为他的心腹
He has to make budget cuts,
他不得不削减预算
he says he needs to fire someone
他说他需要解雇一个人
and he wants me to pick who.
而他想让我来选该解雇谁
That is not your responsibility.
那不是你的责任
It just pisses me off. I mean,
这让我很生气
here's a kid who actually wants his dad in his life,
这有个孩子真的想要他爸出现在他的生活中
and he doesn't even bother to show up?
而他甚至都不愿意露个面?
You sure we're not talking about
你确定我们不是在谈论
a different father and son?
另一对不同的父子吗
I miss him so much, Cap.
我好想他 队长
I'm trying to respect his wishes, but...
我在试着尊重他的意愿 但是...
We zoom a couple times a week,
我们每周就视频通话几次
barely says a word to me.
他几乎都不跟我说话
Well, you sure it's not the, uh...
你确定不是因为...
...mustache?
胡子吗
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
No, I love it. It just...
不 我很喜欢 只是...
kind of looks like your old house.
有点像你们以前的房♥子
Because it is.
因为它就是
It's the house Michael designed for her.
这是迈克尔给她设计的房♥子
Well, you don't sound too thrilled.
你听起来不怎么高兴啊
-Well... -You know why?
-这个嘛... -你知道为什么吗
Because this isn't the house you should be rebuilding.
因为这不是你应该重建的房♥子
Come back to the 118. It needs you.
回到118队吧 它需要你
The 118 has a captain.
118队有队长了
Barely.
勉强
You know my feeling?
你知道我怎么想吗
I think Gerrard doesn't even want to be there.
我觉得杰拉德根本就不想待在那里
I mean, he was gonna retire.
我是说 他都要退休了
The only reason why he said yes
他答应的唯一原因
was because his ego wouldn't allow him to say no.
是他的自尊心不允许他拒绝
He's always gotta be right.
他总得是对的那一个
He's always got to be the smartest guy in the room.
他总得是整个房♥间里最聪明的人
Honestly, I think that's why he's always
说实话 我觉得这就是为什么
hanging around with Buck.
他老待在巴克身边
Oh, all right. Thank you so much.
好的 非常感谢
Cool. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Dr. Craig?
克雷格医生
I'm Sergeant Grant.
我是格兰特警佐
I was told that you were having some kind of issue with a patient.
有人告诉我 你和一个病人有什么问题?
Yes. Uh, guy came in with major wounds to his neck and chest,
是的 那个人进来时颈部和胸部受了重伤
and a gash on his arm so deep, it's down to the bone.
胳膊上还有一道深到露骨的伤口
Says his pit bull bit him.
说是他的斗牛犬咬了他
I got called down here for a dog bite?
我被叫过来就为了一个狗咬伤?
Normally, I'd just work him up for rabies shots
通常情况下 我会给他打狂犬疫苗
as a precaution, but my concern is,
作为预防措施 但让我担心的是
these bites, or whatever they are,
这些咬伤 或者不管是什么
they tore through muscle, exposed bone.
它们撕裂了肌肉 露出了骨头
I don't think we're dealing with a pit bull.
我认为这不是斗牛犬造成的
So, he's lying.
所以 他在撒谎
-What's his name? -Carl Gates.
-他叫什么名字 -卡尔·盖茨
He's pretty doped up.
他上了很多止痛药
You're the police. Why are the police here?
你是警♥察♥ 为什么警♥察♥来了?
Mr. Gates,
盖茨先生
I'm Sergeant Grant.
我是格兰特警佐
I understand you were attacked by your pit bull?
你被你的斗牛犬袭击了是吗?
No, I... I wouldn't call it an attack.
不 我...我不会说是袭击
We were playing too rough with his pull toy and he got excited.
我们玩拖拉玩具玩得太猛 他变得太激动了
That's all.
仅此而已
It looks like you were the pull toy.
看上去你是那个拖拉玩具啊
Look, Bing's really no trouble.
听着 宾真的不是问题
He never even leaves the apartment.
他甚至从来都没离开过公♥寓♥
It's-it's just us. We're fine.
只有我们两个 我们很好
Mr. Gates,
盖茨先生
now, you need to tell me right now,
现在你得立刻告诉我
what do you have living in your apartment?
你的公♥寓♥里到底住着什么
驱逐通知
Mr. Gates?
盖茨先生
It's Patty.
是帕蒂
Again.
我又来了
I'm here to collect the rent.
我过来收房♥租了
Mr. Gates, I've given you grace periods and courtesy,
盖茨先生 我已经给你宽限期和礼貌了
but I need that rent.
但我需要那笔房♥租
You're four months behind.
你已经欠了四个月了
And what is that smell, Mr. Gates?
还有那是什么味道 盖茨先生?
We're getting complaints.
我们收到了投诉
Mr. Gates, I can hear you in there.
盖茨先生 我能听到你在里面
Open up.
开门
Mr. Gates...
盖茨先生
Oh, God.
天啊
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我...我在流血
Where are you?
你在哪里
In the bathroom
在洗手间里
at the Mariposa Apartments, unit 8C.
马里波萨公♥寓♥ 8C室
I was attacked.
我被袭击了
Is the attacker still there?
袭击者还在附近吗
Yes, it's...
是的 它...
uh, it's in the other room.
它在另一个房♥间里
It?
它?
Yeah, it's a tiger.
对 是只老虎
Please hurry.
拜托快一点
Help is on the way. Can you tell me your name?
救援在路上了 你能告诉我你的名字吗
Patty.
帕蒂
My name's Patty.
我叫帕蒂
Patty, you said you were bleeding?
帕蒂 你说你在流血是吗
Yeah,
是啊
it clawed my leg.
它抓伤了我的腿
I made it to the bathroom and shut the door,
我跑到了洗手间 锁上了门
but it's trying to get in.
但它试图进来
Okay, we've got help coming to you now.
好的 现在有救援过去帮你了
Can you tell me what you see around you?
你能告诉我你的周围有什么吗
-Why? -We're going to try and stop the bleeding.
-为什么 -我们要试着止血
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表