剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Not Dad.
爸爸不是
And you, you're not his mother.
你也不是他的母亲
You're his grandmother.
你是他的祖母
And he loves you.
而且他爱你
But you know what he hates?
但你知道他讨厌什么吗
Chess, Mom.
象棋 妈
He hates chess.
他讨厌象棋
He's so anxious to please you and his abuelo...
那孩子那么渴望取悦你和他爷爷
-Okay. -...that the kid's about ready to pop.
-好吧 -他都快要爆♥炸♥了
And you can't see it.
而你却看不出来
That is ridiculous. He loves chess.
这太可笑了 他喜欢象棋
He is so good at it.
他那么擅长
That's exactly what you said to me when I was 14
这正是我14岁时告诉你
and I told you I wanted to quit ballroom dancing.
我不想再跳交际舞了 你对我说的话
Probably in this very room.
可能就是在这个房♥间里
Eddie, you loved ballroom dance. I know you did.
埃迪 你喜欢交际舞 我知道你喜欢
I mean, like, you-you took home every trophy.
你给家里赢了那么多的奖杯
Yeah, I did love it.
是啊 我确实很喜欢
Until you and Dad sucked out all the fun
直到你和爸爸把所有的乐趣都吸走了
and made it all about trophies.
让一切都只围着奖杯转
Look, if you had kept at it,
如果你坚持下去的话
you would've been on the road to a scholarship, honey.
你本来可以拿到奖学金的 亲爱的
You could've gone to college.
你本来能去上大学的
I could've gone to college anyway, Mom.
我本来就能去上大学
I chose not to.
是我选择了不去
Yeah, well, look at you now.
好吧 看看你现在
Huh? You're a driver.
你是一个司机
In this case, a getaway driver.
在这个情况下 是逃跑司机
-Oh, Eddie. -Mom.
-埃迪 -妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
I'm really grateful that you were there for him when he needed you.
我真的很感激他需要你的时候 你在他身边
But now he needs me.
但是现在 他需要我
-Call you later. -Okay.
-晚点给你打电♥话♥ -好吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Punch it, Dad.
加速 爸爸
"Firefighter Wilson's actions displayed
消防员威尔逊的行动展现了
"the type of heroism that we've come to expect
我们一直以来对消防部门成员
"from members of the fire department.
所期待的英雄主义精神
"But she also demonstrated a kindness
但她同时也展现出了善良与理解
"and understanding that marks not only
这不仅是一名优秀消防员的标志
a good firefighter but a good person."
更是一个好人的体现
Oh, tell me something I don't already know.
告诉我一些我不知道的事吧
Hope everybody's hungry.
希望大家都饿了
Bobby, this looks amazing.
巴比 这看起来太棒了
All right, well, eat up. Soufflés come out in 30 minutes.
那就吃吧 舒芙蕾三十分钟后出炉
Okay, okay, you guys have more than made up for missing my birthday.
好吧 你们已经完全弥补了忘记我生日的事
You're all forgiven.
你们都被原谅了
I just can't believe my wife forgot to remind me.
真不敢相信我老婆居然忘了提醒我
Well, your wife can't believe that her husband forgot to look at the calendar.
你老婆真不敢相信她老公居然忘了看日历
You know,
你知道吗
I think this might end up being my best birthday ever.
我想这可能会成为我有史以来最棒的生日
Okay, I, uh, think I'm done.
好 我应该完成了
The whole list?
整个清单吗
Uh, yeah, I-I trimmed the boxwoods,
对 我修剪了灌木
mulched the flower beds, cleaned out the gutters,
给花床除了草 清理了排水沟
power-washed the porch
冲洗了门廊
and resealed the flagstone out the back.
以及重新固定了后面的石板路
Uh, I will have to come back tomorrow to finish the cars.
我得明天再回来把车弄好了
Oh, sounds great.
听起来不错
We're usually up around 7:00.
我们通常七点左右起床
Uh, great. I will see you then.
太好了 到时候见
There is a to-go container for you by the back door.
后门旁边有个给你的打包盒
Thanks, Cap, and...
谢谢 队长 还有...
happy birthday, Hen.
生日快乐 亨
-Good night, Buck. -Good night. Good night.
-晚安 巴克 -晚安 晚安
Uh, how long are you gonna make him do free yard work?
你打算让他给你免费做多久的庭院工作?
As long as he feels guilty.
直到他不再内疚了为止
We might have him until the fall.
可能要一直到秋天了
Yeah.
嗯
Probably my best birthday ever.
这应该是我有史以来最棒的生日
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表