剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
整个飞机随时都可能分崩离析
We need to get them on the ground immediately.
我们得尽快让他们降落
All outbound flights have been grounded.
所有的出港航♥班♥都已经停飞
Everything incoming has been diverted.
所有的到港航♥班♥都已经备降
Then there's only one thing left to do.
那就只剩下一件事要办了
All companies in LAX Battalion 4
负责洛杉矶国际机场第四营的所有单位
respond to runway south. Full aircraft assignment.
请到南跑道集♥合♥ 全员响应航♥空♥应急救援任务
Task Force 118, Rescue 118,
118特勤队 118救援队
Stations 119, 133,
119 133消防站
prepare for emergency touchdown
准备应对紧急迫降
That's like half the department.
这差不多是半个消防局的人了
Buck!
巴克
We have a call.
我们要出警了
I'll meet you guys at LAX.
我在机场跟你们会和
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
To find Bobby.
去找巴比
Keystar 63, you are now entering the approach environment
基星63号♥ 你们现在进入南加州塔台的
-for SoCal radar control. -What does that mean?
-进近管制雷达范围内了 -这是什么意思?
Means it's time to discuss initial descent procedures.
意思是 是时候该讨论初步降落程序了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗?
Sergeant Grant, we've cleared
格兰特警佐 我们已经清空了
the entire LAX airspace and runways.
整个洛杉矶国际机场的领空和跑道
You'll have it all to yourself.
所有的空间都是你的
We'll be in your ear every step of the way.
我们会在你耳边指引你走过每一个步骤的
Okay. Okay, ATC, let's do this.
好吧 空管局 我们开始吧
While we still have a plane to land.
趁我们还有飞机能降落
Sergeant!
警佐
You're gonna want to see this.
你会想看看这个的
God, what now?
天啊 现在又怎么了
Hold on, sir.
坚持住 先生
We're gonna get you out of that toilet.
我们会把你从马桶里救出来的
Cap, I see him.
队长 我看见他了
All right.
好
That's lunch!
午饭时间到
Hey. Hey, Bobby. Bobby...
嘿 巴比 巴比
-Hey. Hey, Brad. -Do you have a second?
-嘿 布拉德 -你有空吗
Oh, you were great in that last scene, yeah.
你在最后一场戏里表现得很好
Oh, really? Did you think so, really?
真的吗 你真的这么想吗
-Yeah, compelling stuff. -Hey, I was wondering,
-是啊 很吸引人眼球 -嘿 我在想
did you have a chance to think about what we talked about?
你考虑过我们之前谈过的事了吗
I did, but I want to think about it some more.
考虑过了 但我想再多考虑一下
Right now, I got to check in with my wife.
现在 我得去联♥系♥一下我的妻子
-Well, happy wife, happy life. -You said it.
-有高兴的老婆才有幸福的人生 -不用你说
And in my case, wives. Five.
对我来说 是五个老婆
-You must be a happy guy. -Yeah.
-那你肯定很幸福吧 -是啊
What we know so far is this:
目前为止我们知道的是
the airliner collided with a smaller aircraft
这架客机在降落洛杉矶的途中
on its descent into L.A., and was badly damaged.
与一架较小的飞机相撞 严重受损
Bobby...
巴比...
I love you, baby.
我爱你 亲爱的
The latest breaking news
关于正在进行的空中危机
on the ongoing crisis in the sky.
最新的突发新闻是
No word yet on what became of that other aircraft,
目前还无法确定另一架飞机的情况
but the wide-body, reportedly, is being piloted now by a passenger.
但据报道 宽体客机现在正由一名乘客驾驶
Did they say where that flight took off from?
他们说那架飞机是从哪里起飞的了吗?
Bobby!
巴比
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑的吧
Bobby! Bobby!
巴比 巴比
Athena's on that flight, isn't she?
阿西娜在那架飞机上 是不是
-She's flying it. -Of course she is.
-她在开飞机 -她当然在了
What else would she be doing.
她还能在做什么
Central dispatched, like, every company in the city
调度中心派出了市里几乎所有的队伍
to LAX for an emergency landing.
到洛杉矶国际机场应对紧急降落
-All right, where's your car? -It's this way.
-好 你的车呢 -在这边
Streets were jammed. Took me forever to get here.
街上堵死了 我花了好久才赶到这里
All right, we're taking that.
好吧 我们开这辆车走
Seriously?
你是认真的吗
Yeah, seriously. Get in, let's go.
对 认真的 上车 我们走
All right, boys.
好了 男孩们
Let's saddle up.
让我们上马吧
Brad...
布拉德
Whatever.
随便了
He started mumbling, and then he sat up.
他开始咕哝 然后坐了起来
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Kind of bloated, actually.
说实话 感觉有点肿
My leg hurts.
我的腿很痛
I'm just glad you're alive.
我很高兴你还活着
And more than a little glad that you're awake.
更高兴的是你醒过来了
Captain Dominguez?
多明格斯机长呢
-Any other casualties? -No.
-还有其他伤亡吗? -没有
Some injuries, but we just kept her in the air
有几个人受伤 但我们让飞机待在了空中
just waiting for you.
就等着你呢
Does anyone know where we are?
有人知道我们飞到哪了吗
Yeah, we just crossed into SoCal radar control.
我们刚进入了南加州塔台雷达的控制范围内
Who turned the plane around?
谁把飞机掉过来了?
-I did. -You a pilot?
-我 -你是飞行员吗?
LAPD field sergeant.
洛杉矶警局的警佐
Wow, but I should probably take over.
哇 不过也许应该由我接手了
Yeah, I think we'd all prefer that, yeah.
是啊 我想我们都这么希望
ATC, you getting all of this?
交管局 你们听到了吗
Copy that.
收到
We've got a licensed pilot on board.
我们终于有一位清醒的
A conscious one, that is.
有飞行执照的飞行员在场了
You made it back to the party just in time.
你赶上派对的时机正好
Sergeant, I can't tell you what a relief that is for us here on the ground.
警佐 我无法告诉你我们在地面上有多么的解脱
And us in the sky, too.
我们在天上也是
All right. Okay, help me up.
好了 扶我起来
Wait. Wait.
等一下
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
-你没事吧? -没事
Yeah. Just let...
没事 就...
let me get my--
让我去拿我的...
What's happening?
发生什么了?
Get him on the floor!
把他放到地上
I think he's having a heart attack.
我想他是心脏病发作了
No pulse!
没有脉搏
Starting compressions!
开始按压
Come on! Come on!
拜托 醒过来啊
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表