剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
but I am not gonna be shuffling around here
但我可不会拖着一根拐杖到处走
like some granny with a cane.
就跟老奶奶似的
That would be quite the sight, though.
不过那画面一定很壮观
Yeah, one you'll never see.
你永远不会看到的
You know, my doctor says that I might be losing a step.
我的医生说我可能回不到从前的状态了
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Well, yeah.
能啊
-What? -Listen,
-什么? -听着
there's no shame in it, Athena.
这没什么好羞耻的 阿西娜
You've been patrolling the streets for how many decades now?
你在街上巡逻多少年了 几十年了吧?
-Oh, watch it. -No, uh, listen,
-说话小心点 -不 听着
my point is there's bound to be some wear and tear.
我的意思是你肯定没以前那么好了
But whatever you lose in speed and power,
但不管你失去了多少速度和力量
you gain in wisdom and instinct.
你增长了同等的智慧和直觉
That sounds like a nice way of saying old.
听起来像是变老了的委婉说法啊
So, what do you think?
那你觉得呢
I mean, should I just get over myself
我应不应该别再担心了
and cut this kid some slack?
让这孩子松一口气
I think you should get over yourself.
我觉得你应该别担心了
And then, follow your instinct.
然后 跟随你的直觉
-What's up, Bobby? -What's up, Callum?
-最近怎么样 巴比 -你呢 卡伦
-Bobby, welcome back. -Hey, Trish.
-巴比 欢迎回来 -嗨 崔西
Hey, kid. Kid!
嘿 孩子
This latte is luke.
这杯拿铁是温的
I don't do luke latte.
我不喝温拿铁
-Vincent. -Nash.
-文森特 -纳什
How the hell'd you get a drive-on?
你为什么能把车开进来
Maybe we should go for a walk.
也许我们应该出去走走
I can't believe Brad, Action Hero,
真不敢相信布拉德 这个动作英雄
went whining to the chief behind my back.
背着我去找局长抱怨了
He didn't say a word about being unhappy.
他一句表示不高兴的话也没说过
Welcome to Hollywood.
欢迎来到好莱坞
Well, how do I fix it?
我该怎么补救
There's not an easy way for me to say this.
我找不到委婉的说法了
You need to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.
但你得好好照照镜子看看自己
When it comes to interpersonal dynamics,
在人际交往方面
-you can lean a little -Don't soft-soap it, Nash.
-你有一点... -别绕弯子了 纳什
Spit it out.
有话直说
You can be a dick.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
A dick?
混♥蛋♥?
How can I be a dick?
我怎么就混♥蛋♥了
You just finger-snapped that PA--
你刚才就使唤了那个制片助理
who has a name, by the way, it's Hailey, not "kid."
而且她有名字的 她叫海莉 不是"孩子"
Just, I'm sorry, just smile a little bit more.
你就 恕我直言 多笑一点
Say please and thank you. Be polite.
学会说"请"和"谢谢" 礼貌一点
Look, I know I'm the last person you want to hear from about... etiquette.
听着 我知道你最不想听的就是我教你学礼仪
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
I want to know everything.
我想知道一切
Is that sarcasm? I can't tell.
这是反讽吗 我看不出来
I'll do anything you want.
你让我做什么都行
But you got to do something for me.
但你得为我做一件事
What?
什么
Take Brad to dinner.
带布拉德去吃晚饭
Convince him I'm not a bad guy
说服他相信我不是坏人
and that I can change.
我是可以改变的
Vincent, the guy's a TV star.
文森特 他是个电视明星
I can't just ask him out to dinner.
我不能随便就约他出去吃饭
Yes, you can. You want to know why?
你当然能 想知道为什么吗
He loves you. And he hates me.
他爱死你了 也恨死我了
-I'm sure he doesn't hate you. -Yes, he does.
-我肯定他不恨你 -不 他恨
Just like everybody does when I have to walk in your footsteps,
就跟所有人都恨我不得不接管你的位置一样
from the 118 to the Hotshots set.
从118队到"灭火高手"的片场
Uh, Vincent...
文森特
¿Qué pasa, numero uno?
怎么样了 大明星?
-Bobby! -Hey.
-巴比 -嘿
Twice in one week.
你一周来了两次
-What a blessing. -Yeah.
-太好了 -是啊
We're ready for you, Brad.
我们准备好了 布拉德
I appreciate you, Bobby.
太感激你了 巴比
Hey, big rescue scene tonight, Brad.
今晚的营救戏场面很大啊 布拉德
You're gonna crush!
你会惊艳全场的
If you want to go over anything, I'm here.
如果你有什么需要的 随时找我
I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Are you crying, or... Why are you crying?
你在哭吗 你为什么在哭
Vincent.
文森特
For the first time in my life,
这是我人生中第一次
I have a job I really love.
拥有一份我真正热爱的工作
Please, don't let them take it away.
求你了 别让他们把它夺走
Bobby, please, tell me you're gonna talk to him.
巴比 拜托告诉我你会和他谈谈
I'm begging you.
我求你了
I will talk to him.
我会和他谈谈的
-Probie. -Hey.
-菜鸟 -嘿
-Good morning, Sergeant Grant. -You must've gotten up
-早上好 格兰特警佐 -擦得这么亮
pretty early this morning to get a sheen like this going.
你今天一定起的很早吧
Never got into bed, actually.
其实都没睡过觉
Spent most of my night in Hush Alley.
我晚上大部分时间都待在寂静小巷了
Do I even want to know?
我想知道吗
Hush Alley's not a real alley.
寂静小巷不是一个真正的小巷
It's part of the dark web.
是暗网的一部分
Never heard of it.
从没听说过
Well, that's kind of the idea.
这就是重点
A lot of not strictly legal deals are made there.
那上面有很多不完全合法的交易
But it's one place you could go if you were looking to, say,
但如果你想 比如说 加入一个闪抢团伙的话
join a flash mob robbery.
可以上那里去找
You were looking for Flash Rob.
你在找"闪抢"
I think he's moved on to a different platform,
我认为他已经转移到另一个平台上了
but he was definitely there.
但他以前肯定在那里
So, he posted this after he hit a box store in Claremont.
他在袭击了克莱蒙特的一家大型超♥市♥后发了这个
I think it's from inside the back of the delivery truck.
我认为是在运货卡车的车厢里拍的
Flash Rob here.
我是"闪抢"
Behold the rewards you reap when you
看看与恶魔军团同行
roll with the Demon Legion.
你能收获什么吧
I bookmarked a few more of these.
我还收藏了一些
Check it.
来看看
All this from one haul?
一次性收获了这么多战利品
What?
真的假的
The last one's over nine months old,
最后一个视频是九个多月前的了
so I know it's probably not much to go on, but...
所以我知道可能没什么用 但
No, I think you may have helped me break this damn case open.
不 我想你可能帮我破了这个该死的案子
-How? -I'll tell you on the road.
-怎么破的 -我在路上告诉你
Here.
给你
Wow. Uh, thank you.
哇 谢谢
Let's shake a leg, rookie.
动作快点 菜鸟
Excuse me?
打扰一下
We're looking for a supervisor.
我们在找主管
That's me. I'm Justin.
我就是 我是贾斯汀
I'm Sergeant Grant.
我是格兰特警佐
-This is Officer Sparks. -Hello.
-这位是斯帕克斯警员 -你好
-How can I help? -We believe that
-我能帮你们什么 -我们认为
one of your trucks was used to transport stolen goods
你们的一辆卡车在一系列闪抢案件中
in a series of flash robberies.
被用来运输了赃物
No, that's impossible.
不 这不可能
Well, a plate reader on 2nd Street
第二大街的车牌识别器
picked up a truck with the plate "3DHI832"
发现了一辆车牌号♥为3DHI832的卡车
near a jewelry store smash and grab earlier this week.
出现在本周早些时候的珠宝抢劫案现场附近
Is that one of yours?
那是你们的卡车吗
Yeah, it is.
是的
We'd like to check its GPS history
我们想查一下它的定位记录
to see if it was near any other robbery sites in the past.
看看它有没有靠近过以前的其他抢劫现场
As much as I'd love to help you,
虽然我很想帮你们
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表