剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
He's unconscious.
拉维 他晕过去了
God... Ravi, he passed out.
我们得把他弄到操作台上
We got to get him up on the table.
慢点儿 慢点儿
Easy. Easy.
血压骤降 他的脉搏只有每分钟五十四次
BP's falling off a cliff. He's 54 palp.
开始胸外按压 - 好
Start chest compressions. - Okay.
让开 - 亨 你干什么
Move! - Hen! What the hell?
你的胸腔里还有一个洞
You still have a hole in your chest cavity.
所以我们得快点
So let's do this fast.
主要是左鼻孔出血
It's mostly from his left nostril?
拉维 用注射器抽一些水
Ravi, fill a syringe with water.
无菌水 - 任何水都可以
Sterile water? - Any water.
好的
You got it.
脉搏仍然很快
Pulse is still elevated.
对不起 奇米
Sorry, Chim.
注射器 - 亨 注水不注空气吗
Syringe. - Water, not air, Hen?
对 水能更好维持压力
Yeah, it should hold pressure better.
让气囊膨胀填满鼻腔
It's gonna expand the cuff and fill up his nasal cavity.
运气好就能止血
And, if we're lucky, stop the bleed.
你有剪刀吗 - 给
You have shears? - I got it.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
加油 奇米
Come on, Chim.
搞定了没 - 加油 伙计
You got it? - Come on, buddy.
加油
Come on.
血压回升 脉搏每分钟五十八
Okay, BP's rising. 58 palp.
好样的
There you go.
好样的
There you go.
好样的
There you go.
亨
Hen.
你不应该在这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
麦迪 你在吗 我有好消息
Maddie, are you there? I've got good news.
我在这儿 他没事吧
I'm here. Is he okay?
暂时稳定了
He is stable for now.
但好消息不是这个
But that's not the good news.
雅典娜拿到抗病毒药了
Athena has the antiviral
她正在赶来的路上
and she's on her way.
谢谢你帮我
Hey, uh, thank you for doing this for me.
我是为了奇米
I'm doing it for Chimney.
呃 对 也对
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that's fair.
还有你
And for you.
洛杉矶消防局直升机 1671
LAFD Copter 1671,
我是美国陆军哈特曼上校
this is Colonel Hartman of the United States Army.
你必须立即返航 收到吗
You are to return to base immediately. Copy?
呃 收到 上校
Uh, negative, Colonel.
我的任务是协助南加州生物医学公♥司♥
My orders are to assist with SoCal Tech BioMed.
计划有变 消防员基纳德
Change of plans, Firefighter Kinard.
现在由我接管行动 你必须服从
I'm taking control of this operation, and you will comply.
注意 我方将派机护航 完毕
Be advised, we are providing you with an escort. Over.
他想逼停我们
I think he wants us to pull over.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
干票大的
Something incredibly stupid.
快看 他们有两架 - 混♥蛋♥
Come on, come on. They have two? - Bastards.
该死
Damn it.
等一下 等等 等等 等等
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我觉得这趟旅程该结束了
I think this ride's over.
等一下 我们离实验室还有多远
Wait, how far are we from the lab?
还远着呢 - 那去哪儿
Far. - So where to?
抓紧
Hold on.
洛杉矶纪念体育场
前进
Go!
离开飞机
Exit the aircraft!
交出解药
Surrender the vial!
好吧
Okay.
我们出来了
We're coming out.
这么大阵仗就为抓我
Is all this for me?
当心你的头
Watch your head.
还有一个
There's one more.
格兰特警长
Sergeant Grant!
出来吧
Come out,
否则我们就进去把你抓出来
or we will come in and get you.
出来
Come out.
该死的的雅典娜·格兰特在哪儿
Where the hell is Athena Grant?
格兰特警长
Sergeant Grant.
你回来了 - 我带了纪念品
You're back. - And I brought a souvenir.
艾伦 拿防护服来
Allen! We need a suit.
军方撤走后
Nobody's gone near the front door
就没人靠近过前门
since the military pulled out.
你可以直接走进去
You should be able to walk right in.
进入洁净室后
Once you're inside the clean room,
你会看到传递窗
you'll see a pass-through,
像个小玻璃舱
like a little glass hatch.
这个能打开所有上锁的门
This will get you through any still-locked doors.
我来存点东西
I'm here to make a deposit.
你真是个了不起的女人 - 我也爱你
You are a remarkable woman. - I love you, too.
现在 去救奇米吧
Now, go save Chimney.
雅典娜·格兰特
Athena Grant?
对不起 各位
Sorry, fellas.
你们来晚了
You're a little late.
你们被捕了
You're under arrest.
好了
All right.
希望这药真如传说中神奇
Let's hope this is the miracle cure everyone says it is.
雅典娜 你也被捕了吗
Athena! Are you under arrest, too?
桑托斯探员有点小题大做
Agent Santos is feeling a little dramatic,
但我还没看到逮捕令
but I've yet to see a warrant,
所以我觉得应该没人被捕
so I doubt anyone's under arrest.
太好了 - 除了你
That's great. - Except for you.
你妨碍了联邦调查
You obstructed a federal investigation.
你真以为我们会放任不管
Did you really think we were gonna let that stand?
你觉得上级会让你在法庭上
You think your bosses are gonna let you stand up in open court
公开国家险些
and tell this country just how close
再次爆发疫情吗
we came to another pandemic?
我不在乎合法性
I am not concerned about the legality.
但格兰特警长 你把全球唯一的药
But Sergeant Grant, you wasted the planet's only dose
用在了将死之人身上
on the man who's already sitting at death's door.
一个 - 正朝你挥手的人
A man who... - Is waving to you.
什么
What?
看见了吗
See?
我是个天才
I'm a genius.
现在把我的人带出去
BGM:High and Dry
歌♥手:Radiohead
♪ 一周跳两次 ♪
♪ Two jumps in a week ♪
♪ 你一定认为自己很聪明 ♪
♪ I bet you think that's pretty clever ♪
♪ 不是吗 男孩 ♪
♪ Don't you, boy? ♪
♪ 飞车越过天空 ♪
♪ Flying on your motorcycle ♪
♪ 看着地面离你远去 ♪
♪ Watching all the ground beneath you drop ♪
未检测到警报
♪ 你将会为得到认同感 ♪
♪ You'd kill yourself for recognition ♪
♪ 而不停奋斗 ♪
♪ Kill yourself to never ♪
♪ 那会送命的 ♪
♪ Ever stop... ♪
防护服们又回来了 - 太好了
Bunny suits are back. - Oh, that's great.
很快就能把大家救出来
They're gonna be able to get everyone out of here in no time.
♪ 你逐渐变了样 ♪
♪ You're turning into something... ♪
你知道 我今天本来打算辞职的
You know, I was gonna quit today.
♪ 你逐渐变了样 ♪
♪ You are not... ♪
真庆幸我没有
I'm glad I didn't.
我也是
Me, too.
没有你 我们不可能度过难关
We wouldn't have been able to get through this
拉维 谢谢你
without you, Ravi.
♪ 别让我独自一人 ♪
♪ Don't leave me dry... ♪
伙计们
You guys
你们绝对不敢相信 我今天经历了什么
would not believe the day I had.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表