剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
所以你只喜欢在队长在场的时候有话直说
Is that it?
是这样吗
You only like to speak up behind my back.
你只喜欢在我背后有话直说
I heard what you said to those renters, Eddie.
我听到你对那些租户说的话了 埃迪
Wh... What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
"L.A. was the job opportunity.
"洛杉矶才是工作机会
"I don't have any ties here.
"我在这边没有任何牵挂
Everything that matters is in Texas."
"一切重要的都在德克萨斯"
Your words, right?
这是你说的 对吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
You were spying on me.
你监听我
I wasn't spying on you.
我没有监听你
And you know what? I-It's all good.
你知道吗 没关系
I don't need you, either.
我也不需要你
'Cause I got Blaze. Yes, I do.
因为现在我有火焰了
Hey, hey! Blaze!
嘿 火焰
Blaze! Hey, hey, hey!
火焰 嘿
Bingo, come here.
宾果 过来
Bingo!
宾果
It's really you.
真的是你
I missed you so much, boy.
我真的好想你 孩子
I-I've been calling him Blaze.
我一直叫他火焰
That suits him, too.
也很适合他
He got spooked by our neighbor popping off fireworks.
他被我们邻居放烟花吓到了
Squeezed out of the yard.
钻出了院子
We see a lot of animals get separated from their families due to fireworks.
我们经常遇到动物因为烟花而与家人分开
How did you know to find him here?
你怎么知道来这里找他的?
We've been checking pretty much every shelter this side of town.
我们找遍了这边镇上几乎所有的收♥容♥所♥
Including the one that burned down.
包括那个被烧毁的
They recognized him,
他们认出了他
told us which one he'd been transferred to,
告诉我们他被转移到了哪里
but you beat us to the punch.
但你抢先了我们一步
He's very lucky to have people who love him so much.
他非常幸运 拥有这么爱他的人
We do.
我们爱他
Hey, would it be okay if, uh...
嘿 可不可以...
he said goodbye to him?
让他跟他说声再见?
Sure.
当然可以
Uh, thank you. Uh...
谢谢
Uh, h-hey, boy.
嘿 孩子
Guess this is it.
看来这就是道别了
I-I know we didn't have much time together,
我知道我们在一起的时间不多
but I will never forget you.
但我永远不会忘记你
And you don't go running off on your people anymore, okay? 'Cause...
而且你不要再丢下你的人独自跑掉了 好吗 因为...
...you have no idea how hard it is on them.
你不知道这对他们来说有多难
Uh, sir, you--
呃 先生 你...
-you need to clear out. -Absolutely.
-你们该离开了 -没问题
Glad you got your dog back.
很高兴你们找回了你们的狗
118, let's go.
118队 我们走吧
In a second.
马上来
Hey--
嘿
Now is not the time, okay?
现在不是时候 好吗
I have an appointment to show the house.
有人预约过来看♥房♥♥子
Guy's gonna be here in a couple seconds, so I--
他随时都可能会到 所以
Well, this'll just take a minute, I promise.
我只需要一分钟 我保证
Wow.
哇
It really is always about you, isn't it?
所以真就什么事都得围着你转 是吧?
L-Look, I know that's what this seems like.
听着 我知道这看起来像是这样
"Not what it seems like." That's what you turn it into.
不是看上去的那样 但你总把事情扯到你身上
Every single time.
每一次都是
I was trying to be supportive, okay?
我在试着支持你 好吗
I-I really was.
我真的努力了
And you succeeded, up to a point.
你也成功了 只到某种程度上
I didn't mean to out you in front of Cap and everyone else.
我不是故意在队长和大家面前出♥卖♥♥♥你的
Oh, you absolutely did.
你绝对是故意的
You got mad, so you acted out like you always do.
你生气了 所以就跟往常一样开始闹脾气
But you want to know something, Buck?
但你想知道什么吗 巴克
If you need to be pissed off at me
如果你需要对我生气
to make it easier for you,
来让你好受一些的话
-then be pissed off. -I'm not pissed off.
-那就对我生气吧 -我没生气
-Oh, okay. -No, hey, okay, I was.
-行吧 -好吧 我是生气了
I don't know, man, I--
我不知道 我...
I guess I-I'm just--I'm having more trouble
我想我只是 比我愿意承认的
dealing with the idea of you not being around than I... I like to admit.
更不能接受你不在我身边的想法
I don't like it any more than you do.
我也和你一样不喜欢这样
But if you're gonna make this about me
但如果你要让这件事变成
having to choose between you or my son...
我不得不在你和我儿子之间选择的话...
-you're gonna lose every time. -No, come on,
-你每一次都会输的 -不是
of-of course, t-that's not even a question.
当然了 这甚至都算不上问题
He's here.
他来了
-You should just go. Come on. -I-I promise
-你该走了 -我保证
not to sabotage this one.
这一次我不会搞破坏
Scout's honor.
以童子军的名义起誓
His name is Freddie.
他叫弗莱迪
Okay, great. Freddie.
好的 很好 弗莱迪
Okay.
好
-What is happening right now? -What is happening
-这是什么情况 -情况就是
-is we're taking you out. -For what?
-我们要带你出去 -为什么?
To celebrate. It's a going-away dinner. It's a 118 tradition.
为了庆祝啊 告别晚餐可是118队的传统
Yeah, so, put on your drinking shoes,
所以快换上喝酒的行装
'cause we've got the best designated driver in the business.
因为我们拥有业界最好的指定代驾司机
Reservation's in 20 minutes. We got to hustle.
离预约的时间还有20分钟 我们得抓紧了
Look, guys, I'm sorry, I can't right now.
各位 我很抱歉 我现在不能去
I have a potential subletter coming in a couple minutes.
我有个潜在的租客马上就要过来看♥房♥♥子了
-You still haven't told him? -Told me what?
-你还没告诉他吗 -告诉我什么?
Well, uh, not to make it all about me, but...
不是要让什么事都围着我转 但是...
...it's me.
是我
I'm your renter.
我是你的租客
I replied to your listing using a fake name.
我用假名回复了你
-You're Freddie? -Yep.
-你是弗莱迪? -是的
I am Freddie Fakeman.
我是弗莱迪·假人
Freddie Fakeman?
弗莱迪·假人?
Hey, how'd you let that one sneak by you?
你怎么连这都没看出来?
It's more obvious when you say it out loud, okay?
你这么一大声说出来就明显了 好吗
But what about your loft?
那你的公♥寓♥呢?
Eh, it's not my loft anymore.
已经不是我的公♥寓♥了
Gave 'em my notice this morning.
今天早上给他们发了通知
And now you don't need to worry.
现在你就不用担心了
-You really did that for me? -Yeah.
-你真的为我这么做了吗 -是啊
Yeah, you and Christopher.
为了你和克里斯托弗
I-I do have a couple conditions, though.
不过 我确实有几个条件
Let's hear 'em.
说吧
I'm gonna need you to look the other way
我需要你对我的信誉记录
when it comes to my credit score.
睁一只眼闭一只眼
-Okay, what else? -And, well,
-好吧 还有什么 -还有
I, uh, I might want to adopt another pet down the line.
我可能将来还想再收养一只宠物
Yeah, well, you did really bond with that dog in about ten seconds.
你真的很快就跟那只狗建立了感情
It's kind of what I do.
我就是这样的
Hey, man, I'm sorry you had to give him back.
我很难过你不得不把他还回去
Oh, no. Hey, I'm not.
嘿 我不难过
Listen, w-when Blaze jumped into her arms,
听着 当火焰跳进她怀里时
I wasn't sad. I was happy.
我并不伤心 我很高兴
'Cause he was going back to where he belongs.
因为他要回到自己归属的地方了
And that's why I'm happy for you.
这也是为什么我为你感到高兴
'Cause you're going back to where you belong.
因为你也要回到你归属的地方了
With Christopher.
克里斯托弗的身边
You two should just hug this out.
你们两个应该抱一下和好
Yeah.
好
All right, wheels up.
好了 准备走吧
Eddie, don't forget your wallet.
埃迪 别忘了你的钱包
Wait, why?
等下 为什么?
'Cause you're buying.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表