剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Well, she shouldn't have gone into my apartment.
她不该进我的公♥寓♥
She had no right.
她没有权利
When's the last time you paid rent?
你上次交房♥租是什么时候
Or a damn pet deposit?
或是宠物保证金
You want to explain to me how you managed to get
你想跟我解释一下你是怎么把一只
a 400-pound Siberian tiger into a studio apartment?
400磅的西伯利亚虎搬进一间单间公♥寓♥的吗
He wasn't 400 pounds when I got him.
我得到他的时候 他还没有400磅
He was an adorable cub.
他还是个可爱的小幼崽
They're not gonna hurt him, right?
他们不会伤害他的 对吧?
If I were you, I'd be more concerned about your landlord,
如果我是你 我会更担心你的房♥东
because what you actually get charged with
因为你被指控的实际罪名
will depend on how she comes out of this.
将取决于她如何脱身
Patty?
帕蒂
Stay with me. You're doing great.
坚持住 你做得很好
First responders are arriving now.
救援人员已经到场了
Listen up.
听好了
Dispatch says we've got about ten minutes
调度中心说在伤者进入低血容量性休克之前
before our patient goes into hypovolemic shock.
我们有大约十分钟的时间
Where's animal control?
动物管理局呢
17 minutes out.
还有17分钟到
We are not waiting.
我们不等了
L.A. Zoo rushed over this tranq gun.
洛杉矶动物园紧急送来了这把麻♥醉♥枪♥
Victim's on the eighth floor.
伤者在八楼
Second window from the right.
右边数第二扇窗户
You'll repel down from the roof.
你要从屋顶上垂降下来
When you get up there, load the dart.
等到了屋顶后 装好麻醉剂
Keep the safety on until you reach the eighth floor.
在降到八楼之前一直开着保险栓
Wilson, the second that cat goes down,
威尔逊 等那只猫一倒下
you and Buckley pop the front door.
你和巴克利就从前门进去
I want you on that victim's leg wound.
检查受害者腿上的伤口
Diaz, with Han.
迪亚兹 你和韩一起
Maybe you should let me do that.
也许你应该让我来
Or not.
或者不用
Where'd you learn to do that?
你从哪里学来的
I have layers.
我深藏不露嘛
Buck, help me grab the gear.
巴克 帮我拿装备
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Hell, yeah.
当然了
I just wish I was trying to hit him with a paintball.
就是希望我手里拿的是彩弹枪
Patty, how're we doing?
帕蒂 你怎么样了
Cold.
冷
Oh, I'm so cold.
我好冷
Stay with me. You're doing great. Talk to me.
保持清醒 你做得很好 跟我说话
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
来吧 小猫咪
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看到
You sure you're on the right floor, Chim?
你确定楼层是对的吗 烟囱
Uh, yeah. It's the right floor.
没错 就是这层楼
All right.
好了
somebody's at the door.
有人在门外
Hello?
有人吗
Do not open that door. We're going to get you out in just a moment.
别打开洗手间的门 我们马上就会救你出去的
-Hello? -118,
-有人吗 -118队
be advised, patient is going into shock
请注意 病人即将进入休克状态
and is about to open the bathroom door.
并准备打开洗手间的门
Tell her not to.
告诉她别开门
Double time it up there, Han.
加快速度 韩
Nice and easy, kitty.
慢慢来 小猫咪
Slow and steady.
稳稳地来
Patty? Patty?
帕蒂 帕蒂?
One...
一
No, no, don't...
不 不要
Damn it.
该死的
He's down!
他倒下了
He's down!
他倒下了
No pets.
不许养宠物
Help! Help me!
救命 救救我
And cut!
卡
All right.
好
-Captain Nash. -Yeah?
-纳什队长 -怎么了
You have a visitor.
你有访客
Oh, Vincent.
文森特
Thanks for making the time to come see me.
谢谢你抽时间过来看我
I have to admit, I was curious to see where the chief put you.
我得承认 我很好奇局长把你放到了什么地方
-This is it. -Hey, Bobby.
-就是这里 -嘿 巴比
How did that last one look, mate?
这场戏看起来怎么样 伙计
Uh, Brad, that was great.
布拉德 非常好
Um, perfect amount of swagger.
神气恰到好处
Brad, this is Vincent Gerrard.
布拉德 这是文森特·杰拉德
He's the captain of my old firehouse.
他是我原来的消防队的队长
Vincent, this is Brad Torrance, the star of Hotshots.
文森特 这是布拉德·托伦斯 "灭火高手"的主演
Oh, not so loud. The rest of the cast thinks it's an ensemble.
别这么大声 其他演员以为这是一部群像剧
Pleasure, Captain.
很高兴见到你 队长
You're a Brit.
你是英国人
Yeah, guilty.
是的 很惭愧
I never would have guessed.
我根本猜不到
Are you a fan of the show?
你是这部剧的粉丝吗
Me? No, but my sister's a big fan.
我不是 但我姐妹是你的超级粉丝
I can't watch firefighter shows.
我看不下去关于消防员的剧
All I see is what they do wrong.
我只能看到他们做错的地方
Well, I think our friend Bobby here
我想我们的朋友巴比在这里
has set us straight on a few things.
帮助我们纠正了一些错误
He's more or less the voice of God around here.
他或多或少算是这里的上帝之声
That's Brad Torrance.
那是布拉德·托伦斯
That is Brad Torrance. That's right, yeah.
那是布拉德·托伦斯 没错
Wow.
哇哦
Well, pretty sweet set up you got here, Nash.
你这里的条件还真不错啊 纳什
Yeah, it's not bad.
是啊 还不错
I'd rather be fighting real fires, though.
不过我更想去救真正的火
Why? You're living the dream.
为什么 你简直是活在梦里
Oh, it's not my dream.
这不是我的梦
Listen, I know that the city is talking about budget cuts
听着 我知道市政♥府♥正在讨论削减预算
and that they're pushing for layoffs.
并且正在推动裁员
Let me guess, this is the part where you tell me
让我猜猜 这就到了你告诉我
that there isn't a single firefighter in the house
在这个消防队里 没有一个消防员不是
who isn't essential to the team?
团队中不可或缺的一部分的时候了?
No, this is the part where I tell you
不 这是到了我告诉你
who you should get rid of.
你应该开了谁的时候
You.
你
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么玩意呢
I know you think regaining your command
我知道你以为重新掌权
is some kind of vindication for you. It's not.
是对你的某种平♥反♥ 但并不是
Olivia Ortiz didn't put you there
奥莉维亚·欧缇兹把你安排过去
because she thinks highly of you.
不是因为她对你评价很高
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
She's been using you, Vincent,
她一直在利用你 文森特
and she's been laughing at you behind your back.
而且她还一直在你背后嘲笑你
I just thought that you should know the truth.
我只是觉得你应该知道真♥相♥
Damn it!
该死
Mind if I take a look at that?
介意我看一眼吗
You a doctor or something?
你是医生还是什么?
Firefighter.
消防员
Well, Army medic first.
先是陆军军医
Ah, today must be my lucky day.
今天一定是我的幸运日
It's gonna sting.
会有点疼
Hazard of the job?
工作的风险?
One of many.
其中之一
I can relate.
我能理解
I bet.
我想也是
You might need to change the gauze,
你可能会需要换纱布
but this should stop it from bleeding.
但这应该能止住血了
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表