剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
该死 是麦迪
All right, you take it. What are you looking for?
你接吧 你在找什么
-A scalpel. -All right, I got it.
-手术刀 -好 我来找
Hey.
嘿
Hey. I wanted to see how you're feeling.
嘿 我想问问你感觉怎么样
I'm about to do a thoracostomy on my best friend
我就要在一个生物地牢里给我最好的朋友
in a biological dungeon, so...
做开胸手术了 所以
No, I mean, are you feeling warm?
不 我是说 你有感觉发热吗
Or cold?
或者发冷
They're--they're both symptoms.
它们都是症状
I don't know. I feel normal.
我不知道 我感觉很正常
How about sensitivity to light?
那对光敏感呢
Just tell Dr. Google that I'm fine.
告诉谷歌♥医生我没事吧
Listen, I've really got to focus on Hen right now.
听着 我现在真的得把注意力集中在亨身上
Yeah, I know--
嗯 我知道
Chim, if you're infected...
烟囱 如果你被感染了...
If I'm infected, and I cut into Hen,
如果我被感染了 我再给亨做手术
I could spread it to her.
我可能把病毒传染给她
-Will these work? -Yeah, that's perfect.
-这些能行吗 -嗯 太完美了
Okay, I'll call you back.
好吧 我一会儿再打给你
Bobby. You got that scalpel?
巴比 你找到手术刀了吗
-Right here. -Actually, you should hang onto it.
-在这呢 -其实 你应该留着它
Why?
为什么
Because you're the one who's gonna be using it.
因为你是要用它的人
Sergeant Myers, get me a view of the west lobby.
迈尔斯中士 让我看看西大厅的情况
You have cameras in there?
你们在里面装了摄像头吗
No, we don't, but the facility does
我们没有 但建筑里面有
and we're tapping into their feeds.
我们接入了他们的视频信♥号♥♥
You can do that?
你们能这么做?
Son, we're the Army.
孩子 我们可是军队
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
One, two, three.
一 二 三
All right, Chim, we got her on her side. Now what?
好了 烟囱 我们让她侧躺了 现在怎么办
Lift up her arm and you're gonna cut the side of her shirt open.
抬起她的胳膊 把她侧面的衣服割开
-Bobby, 90 minutes until the Army reaches you. -Copy that.
-巴比 军队到你们那边还需要九十分钟 -收到
My hands are a little full at the moment.
我现在手头有点忙
What do you think that means?
你觉得这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait a minute, w-why is Chimney all the way over there?
等一下 为什么烟囱在那边
He's isolating.
他在隔离
And Bobby's gonna do the damn surgery.
而巴比要做那该死的手术
You're gonna count her ribs. Stop when you feel the space
数她的肋骨 直到你感觉到第四和第五根
between the fourth and fifth rib.
肋骨之间的空隙
Fourth from the top or fourth the bottom?
从上面数 还是从下面数第四根
From the top. Sorry, I'm not used to doing this like this.
从上面数 抱歉 我不习惯这么做
All right, I'm there.
好的 我找到了
You're gonna sterilize the area with ChloraPrep.
用洗必泰给那片区域消毒
-All right, done. -Ravi, you're gonna get the sterile water out of the med kit,
-好 搞定了 -拉维 你去拿急救包里的无菌水
you're gonna dump it into the beaker.
把无菌水倒进烧杯里
Cap, take the tube out of the bottle
队长 把管子从瓶子里拿出来
and you're gonna sanitize it.
然后给它消毒
-Now what? -Go for your scalpel.
-接下来呢 -去拿你的手术刀
-Here, Cap. -And you're gonna cut between her ribs.
-给你 队长 -然后在她肋骨之间下刀
Aim for the size of the tube.
切口大小是管子的尺寸
Too big and we risk exposure.
太大就会有暴露的风险
Copy.
收到
The incision is done. Now what?
切口完成了 接下来呢
Now's the hard part.
接下来是最难的部分
You're gonna stick your finger in and break through the muscle.
把你的手指插♥进♥去 穿透肌肉
-How far? -Cap, you're gonna have to push really hard.
-多深 -队长 你必须非常用力往里推
Cap, she's not breathing.
队长 她没有呼吸了
I just need to get through.
我只需要穿过去
-I'm in. -Ravi,
-我进去了 -拉维
clamp the tube and hand it to Cap.
夹紧管子 递给队长
Cap, you're gonna put it inside the incision.
队长 把它伸进切口里
Okay, it's in.
好 进去了
Secure the tube with silk tape.
用医用胶带固定管子
It doesn't have to be pretty, just airtight.
不需要很漂亮 只要封紧了就行
Then unclamp it.
然后松开夹子
-We got blood. -Put the other end of the tube
-血出来了 -把管子的另一端
into the beaker and seal it, quick.
放入烧杯并密封 快
All right.
好了
Come on, Hen.
来吧 亨
Chest rise. Chest rise.
呼吸 呼吸
Come on, Hen.
来啊 亨
We got full chest rise.
胸部完全起伏了
Yes. Yes.
太好了
-You g-got her back? -Yes,
-你们把她救回来了? -是的
her breathing is clearer and deeper.
她的呼吸现在更清晰更深了
I think your husband pulled it off.
看来你丈夫做到了
Let the record show that Bobby Nash did everything.
确保记录上写的是巴比·纳什做了一切
I'm simply his incredible mentor.
我只不过是他了不起的导师
Guys?
大家
Guys, what's happening?
大家 发生什么了
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Not sure I'm gonna make it home for dinner.
不知道我能不能回家吃晚饭了
I think I picked up a little bug at the office.
我好像在办公室染上了点小病
You don't need to read it, just sign it.
你不用读 直接签名就行
I already signed an NDA.
我已经签过保密协议了
Well, this one's more comprehen--Hello.
这个更全面一点 你好
You need to tell us right now. What's really in that lab?
你现在就得告诉我们 那个实验室里到底有什么
-Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever. -No.
-克里米亚-刚果出血热啊 -不
The incubation period for CCHF is three to seven days.
克里米亚-刚果出血热的潜伏期是三到七天
We got a man in there who's been exhibiting symptoms within the last hour.
实验室里有一个人在过去一小时内就出现了症状
Oh, my God. You didn't tell them?
我的天 你没告诉他们?
-Roz, you need to stop talking. -No.
-罗兹 你别讲了 -不
You need to start.
你该给我们讲讲了
I just want to make it very clear
我想事先说清楚
that I was unaware of what was going on in that lab
我之前不知道那个实验室里发生了什么
until this morning, when Dr. Blake approached me.
直到今天早上 布莱克博士来找我
-Who's Dr. Blake? -Moira Blake.
-布莱克博士是谁 -莫伊拉·布莱克
-She's awful. -Moira?
-她糟透了 -莫伊拉
That's who we were looking for when the lab blew.
实验室爆♥炸♥时 我们就是在找她
Oh, she was off the property.
她已经不在这里了
I terminated her as soon as I found out.
我一发现她干的事后就解雇了她
-Found out what? -Moira had been performing
-什么事 -莫伊拉一直在对这个病毒
gain-of-function research on the virus.
进行功能增强型的研究
She sped up the incubation period.
她加快了病毒的潜伏期
Without authorization.
未经授权
So you ended her career,
所以你结束了她的事业
and then a fire breaks out in the lab where she worked
然后她工作的实验室就发生了火灾
and you didn't think to mention that?
而你没想过要提这件事吗?
I was waiting to hear back from HR.
我在等人力资源部的回复
I'll put out an APB.
我会发布一份全境通告
You are now in my custody.
你现在被我们拘留了
-Soldier. -Let's go.
-士兵 -我们走
E-team, E-team, this is Colonel Hartman.
E队 E队 我是哈特曼上校
Terminate all extraction protocols
终止所有救援协议
-and evacuate this building right now. -Come on, let's go.
-立刻撤离这栋建筑 -快 我们走
Roger that, sir.
收到 长官
-What does that mean? -It means
-这是什么意思 -这意味着
this just stopped being a rescue mission.
这不再是一次救援任务了
The novel virus completely changes the ball game.
新型病毒彻底改变了游戏规则
We have a pandemic in a bottle,
有一场大流行病就困在瓶子里
and I am not risking popping that top.
我可不想冒险把盖子打开
New objective: we need to evacuate
新任务目标 我们需要疏散
all civilians within an eight-mile radius of this facility.
建筑半径十三公里范围内的全部平民
And what happens to our people inside?
那我们困在里面的人怎么办
I'm very sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You're very sorry?
你真的很抱歉
So what are they? Canaries in a coal mine?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表