剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Follow me. I'll be your escort.
跟着我 我来护送你们
You think he's gonna wake up?
你觉得他会醒过来吗
He better. He's the only witness.
他最好醒过来 他是唯一的目击者
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Knock, knock.
敲敲门
Sergeant.
警佐
Graham.
格雷厄姆
This is Detective Romero.
这位是罗梅罗警探
He's gonna help out on your case.
他负责你的案子
The charger said you were okay to see visitors?
护士说你可以见访客了?
Y... You're the first.
你是第一个
Yeah. Come on in.
进来吧
Make yourselves at home.
不用客气
Does your family know you're here?
你的家人知道你在这里吗
No. I... I wouldn't want to worry them.
不 我不想让他们担心
Also, they don't speak to me.
而且 他们也不跟我说话
Not-not everyone's a justice fan, right?
不是所有人都是正义的粉丝
Don't I know it.
我可清楚了
You should just go ahead and say it.
你就直接说吧
Say what?
说什么
I told you so.
"我告诉过你了"
The Cart Cop got what was coming to him, right?
那个购物车警♥察♥真是活该 对吧
Whatever you said,
不管你说过什么
whoever you provoked,
不管你惹到了谁
you didn't deserve this.
你不该被这样对待
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you tell us what you remember?
能告诉我们你还记得什么吗
It's all kind of fuzzy.
一切都有点模糊
Well, just do your best.
尽力就好
I purchased rations at the market at 4:05p.m.
我下午4:05在超♥市♥买♥♥了食物
Energy drink and an energy bar.
能量饮料和能量棒
And then I ate them in my vehicle on the north end of the lot.
然后我在停车场北端的车上吃了它们
I proceeded to the southeastern corner.
我走到东南角
That's usually where I find the most shirkers.
通常我都是在那里发现逃避者
And-and then...
然后 然后
...I woke up here.
我就在这里醒来了
That's it?
就这些吗
You don't remember anything from the attack?
你不记得任何被袭击的过程了吗
Well, no.
有一点
I got my head stomped.
我的头被踩了
Look. There-there--There's even a shoe print.
看 这里 这里还有个鞋印
A... bootprint, actually.
其实是靴子印
Size nine. Still trying to identify the brand.
鞋码是9号♥ 还在查牌子
Is there anyone you can think of who would want to do this to you?
你能想到有什么人会这么对你吗
Can I borrow your pen?
我能借一下你的笔吗
You making me a list?
你要给我列一个名单吗
No. A-A link.
不 链接
To my YouTube channel.
我油管频道的链接
That's some good chrome work, Brad.
擦得很闪亮啊 布拉德
Thank you for saying that, Edmundo.
谢谢你这么说 埃德蒙多
No, I'm not just saying it.
不 我没在说客套话
You could use that thing as a vanity mirror.
都能用来当镜子照了
Well, I reckon when it comes to vanity, I'm a natural.
说到照镜子 我的虚荣心称得上是天生的了
Everybody on the team gets an earful from Cap sometimes.
队里的每个人都有被队长训斥的时候
It's part of the job.
这是工作的一部分
I'm not on the team, am I?
但我不在队里 对吧
I'm just an observer.
我只是个观察者
No.
不是吗
What I really am is an imposter.
我只是一个冒牌货
Come on, man, that's not true.
得了吧 那不是真的
I'm 47 years old. I don't have one real thing in my life.
我已经47岁了 生活中还没有一样真实的东西
Your show is real.
你的剧是真实的
Hotshots?
"灭火高手"吗
It's a trifle with artificial sweetener.
不过是添了人工甜味剂的消遣
That tastes delicious.
但尝起来很美味啊
Uh, your show matters to people.
你的剧对人们来说很重要
-Really? To whom? -To your millions of fans.
-真的吗 对谁 -对你数百万的粉丝们
To... to my son, Christopher.
对...我的儿子 克里斯托弗
Who, uh, would love an autograph, by the way.
顺便一提 他很想要你的签名
Why don't you bring him to the station?
你可以带他来消防站啊
Meet me in person?
亲自见我一面
I would, but he lives in Texas with his grandparents.
我也想 但他和祖父母一起住在德克萨斯
That must be hard.
你一定很难受吧
Hardest three months of my life.
我人生中最难熬的三个月
Feel like there's this gap growing between us.
感觉我们之间的隔阂在越变越大
Every time I talk to him, he's this new person.
每次我跟他说话 他都像变了个人
With a new friend.
有了新朋友
New hobby.
新的爱好
He's in the chess club now.
他现在加入象棋俱乐部了
Might have a new Bobby Fischer on your hands.
可能有新的象棋天才要诞生在你手下了
Yeah, we'll see.
可能吧
I'm so proud of him.
我真的很为他骄傲
Just wish I could be a part of the journey a little bit more, you know?
就是希望我能多参与一点他的旅程
My son was nine when I left.
我在我儿子九岁的时候离开了他
To test for a pilot for the CW.
为了一个CW的电视剧的试播集
It never went.
剧从来没播出
But I never did quite make it back to England.
但我一直没能回到英国
He's all grown up now,
他现在已经长大了
he's studying to be a architect
正在学习成为一名建筑师
and he's getting married in the spring.
而且他春天就要结婚了
That's great. Congratulations.
那太好了 恭喜
Still holding out hope for an invitation.
我还在希望能收到婚礼邀请
Edmundo.
埃德蒙多
Can I be so bold as to offer you some advice?
我能冒昧给你一些建议吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Don't let that gap between you grow another inch.
不要让你们之间的隔阂再扩大一寸了
Hello, justice fans.
正义的粉丝们大家好
Cart Cop here with a red-blooded, all-American shirker.
购物车警♥察♥发现了一个典型的热血美国逃避者
Sir, sir, did you mean to leave your cart out in the egress?
先生 你是故意把购物车扔在出口路上的吗
-You shirked your duty. -Get that camera out of my face.
-你逃避了你的责任 -别拿镜头对着我的脸
-How about you cradle your cart -How about I beat your ass?
-不如你把购物车放回去吧 -不如我揍你一顿吧?
-You missed the corral. -Oh, I'm sorry, I'm on a call.
-你错过了购物车停放处 -不好意思 我在打电♥话♥
You left your cart stranded like Wilson the volleyball.
你把购物车随手一扔 就像海上漂流的排球一样
You little insignificant, small-minded twerp.
你这个无足轻重 心胸狭窄的蠢货
-Holy moly. -Okay.
-我滴天啊 -好吧
There you go. Doing your bit for law and order. Was that so hard?
这就对了 为法律和秩序尽一份力有那么难吗?
You drop dead, you little...
你去死吧 你这个小...
Oh, my God, we got a live one,
天啊 来了个猛的
justice fans! Here we go! Oh, boy!
正义的粉丝们 开跑了 老天
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下 先生
As a cart maintenance professional,
作为一名维护购物车的专业人士
would you care to comment on the epidemic of shirkers?
你介意谈谈对逃避责任现象泛滥的看法吗
Please don't film me. I don't like it.
请别拍我 我不喜欢
How many times I got to tell you?
我要告诉你多少次
Stop harassing people!
别再骚扰别人了
What, you seeing something?
怎么 你看出什么了吗
I think we bring 'em in.
我们应该叫他们来局里
-Bring who in? -All of 'em.
-叫谁来 -所有人
So, the other day in the parking lot of Theo's Market,
所以 那天在西奥超♥市♥的停车场
you told me that you tried to have Graham Keye trespass,
你告诉我你试图驱逐格雷厄姆·凯伊
but he complained and you got suspended.
但他投诉了你 你被停职了
Yeah. That's true.
对 没错
Sounds like management didn't have your back.
听起来管理层并不支持你
No. They didn't.
是的
Maybe that's because you didn't just ask him to vacate the premises,
也许因为你不只是要求他离开
but you threatened to...
你还威胁说要...
"crack his pointy skull"?
"敲碎他的尖脑壳"
It's a little pointy.
有点尖吧
Do you often threaten people with assault on a weekday morning?
你经常在工作日的早上威胁袭击他人吗
I've never threatened anyone with assault.
我从来没有威胁过任何人
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表