剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Okay, I...
好吧 我...
I know you're under a lot of pressure to downsize right now, but...
我知道你现在裁员的压力很大 但是...
I-I just want to remind you that I am, uh,
我只想提醒你 我...
very dedicated to this team.
对这个团队非常忠诚
The numbers don't lie, Archie.
数字不会说谎 阿奇
What is this? Customer surveys?
这是什么 客户调查吗
Customer survey. Singular.
一位客户的调查
Somehow, only one of your customers felt the need to fill one out in Q3,
不知为何 你只有一个客户感觉需要回答第三问
and he ranked you...
而他给你评了
"Neutral"?
"中立"?
Why would you even fill it out, then?
那他回答这个干嘛
I hate to do this, Archie. I really do.
我讨厌这么做 阿奇 我说真的
Okay, so don't.
好吧 那就别这么做
I was supposed to do it before Christmas.
我本该在圣诞节前开除你的
Oh, but you were feeling charitable. Got it.
但你当时感觉善心大发 明白了
Honestly, I just forgot that you worked here.
说实话 我只是忘了你还在这里工作
Okay, look. Okay.
好吧 你看
Please, just give me one more chance, all right?
拜托 就再给我一次机会 好吗?
I-I'm saving up for my wedding.
我在为婚礼攒钱
A-And I promised my cousin
我还答应了我表弟
that I would help him with a deposit on an apartment.
我会帮他预付一套公♥寓♥的押金
If I don't get him out of our place,
如果我不把他赶出我们家的话
my fiancée is gonna kill me.
我的未婚妻会杀了我的
Sorry, man.
对不起 伙计
It's business.
这是生意
Dale.
戴尔
Not everyone is Cluck N Pluck material.
并非所有人都适合在咯咯炸鸡铺工作
Clean out your locker, okay?
去清理你的储物柜吧 好吗
Vicky, honey? I'm home early.
维姬 亲爱的 我提前回家了
Come on, cuz.
真是的 表弟
Oh, God.
天啊
Hello?
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Help me.
帮帮我
Why is this happening to me?
为什么这种事会发生在我身上
I'm in here.
我在这里面
I told you he's not here.
告诉你他不在这儿了
Huh? Vicky?
维姬?
This isn't right. We have to stop.
这样不对 我们应该停下
Alex?
亚历克斯?
-God, you're a good kisser. -What?
-天啊 你吻技真好 -什么?
Nothing like your stupid cousin.
不像你的蠢表哥
What?
什么?
Oh, God.
天啊
This is the worst day ever.
这真是我最糟的一天
拨♥打♥911中...
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我的天啊
-女士 你受伤了吗? -对
-没错 -我有你的地址 救援在路上了
太棒了
紧急呼救 s08e13 Invisible
LAFD. Anybody home?
洛杉矶消防局 有人在家吗
Dispatch said they heard distressing sounds on the line.
调度中心说他们在线上听到了痛苦的声音
Sh-Should we use the ram?
我们要用撞锤吗
Yes, Buck. We can use the ram.
是 巴克 我们可以用撞锤
LAFD! LAFD!
洛杉矶消防局
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Somebody here called 911.
这里有人打了911
-No. -Uh, no.
-不 -呃 不
Not us. Not us.
不是我们
It was me.
是我打的
Who said that?
那是谁
I did.
我
Excuse us. Excuse us.
不好意思 打扰了
-I'm in here. -Guys, get him out of there.
-我在这里面 -各位 把他弄出来
Archie.
阿奇
-Who's Archie? -My boyfriend.
-阿奇是谁 -我男朋友
Fiancé, actually.
其实是未婚夫
So, you're the boyfriend?
所以 你是男朋友
Uh, no, I'm the cousin.
不 我是表弟
Wait, you're her cousin?
等等 你是她表弟?
-His cousin. -His cousin.
-他的表弟 -他的表弟
Is that much better?
这也没多好吧
How did you even get in there?
你到底是怎么进去的
Well, I was tidying up.
我在收拾东西
Like hell. You were spying on us, weren't you?
放屁 你是在监视我们 是不是
Archie, where's the trust, cuz?
阿奇 信任呢 表哥?
Okay, Hen, Chim, check him out before we move him.
亨 烟囱 在我们移♥动♥他之前给他检查一下
If you two could step back, please, let my people work.
请你们两个退后 好让我的人工作
-Thank you. -Hi, Archie. My name is Hen.
-谢谢配合 -嗨 阿奇 我是亨
Can you, uh, wiggle your fingers and toes?
你能动一下手指和脚趾吗
Oh, yeah. Yep.
可以
Okay, that's great.
好了 很好
Little hard to breathe, though.
不过我有点呼吸困难
He's satting at 95.
血氧饱和度是95
The frame is compressing his chest, Cap.
床架压♥迫♥了他的胸部 队长
All right, guys, let's get him out.
好了 我们把他弄出来吧
Okay, on three. One, two, three.
数到三 一 二 三
Uh, no, this thing's really jammed in there, Cap.
不行 这东西卡得太紧了 队长
-Jaws? -Nope, saws.
-救生颚? -不 用锯子
We can't risk it shifting more.
我们不能冒险让它再移♥动♥了
-Let's cut those slats. -Copy that. Excuse me.
-我们把板条锯掉吧 -收到 借过
Coming through.
来了
-Here, jacket. -Yep.
-给 外套 -好
-Just hang tight. -I'm not going anywhere.
-不要动 -我哪儿也不去
Archie, when the bed came down on you,
阿奇 当床压在你身上时
did you hit your head or lose consciousness or anything?
你有没有撞到头 或者失去意识什么的
No, unfortunately, I was awake for the whole thing.
不 很不幸 我在整个过程中都是醒着的
So, why didn't you speak up?
那你为什么不出声呢
Eh, I don't know.
我不知道
I tried to at first, uh...
我一开始试过了
I think I just wanted to mostly disappear,
我想我大多时候只是想要消失
and... I guess I kind of did.
而且我猜我确实是
You know, I'm the kind of guy who just...
你知道吗 我就是那种
blends into the furniture.
融入家具中的人
Just, uh, usually not quite this much.
只是 通常不会这么夸张
Okay, Hen, watch out. Last one.
好了 亨 小心 最后一个
Okay.
好了
All right. Nice and easy. Hold on a second.
好了 小心 慢一点
Oh, my back.
我的背啊
Let's slide him over. I got you.
把他滑过来吧 来
-Yeah. -Okay, come on. There you go.
-好 -好了 来吧
That's it.
好了
Take some deep breaths for me, okay, Archie?
深呼吸几下 好吗 阿奇
Let me just see if I can...
让我看看能不能...
-What do you think, Hen? -He's a little dehydrated,
-你怎么看 亨 -他有点脱水
but his vitals are strong.
但他的生命体征很强
We should travel him to the ER, just to be safe.
我们应该送他去急诊室 以防万一
Oh. No.
哦 不
I don't want to be a bother.
我不想给人添麻烦
And I also just lost my health insurance, so...
而且我刚刚失去了医疗保险 所以...
You got fired?
你被炒了?
-Archie. -Archie.
-阿奇 -阿奇
-Dude. -God.
-老兄 -天啊
Maybe I will take that ride with you guys after all.
也许我还是跟你们走一趟吧
I'm not gonna make it.
我不会成功的
Hey. You're gonna make it.
嘿 你会成功的
No, the recipe said,
不 食谱上写的是
"perfect slow-cooker barbacoa in eight hours."
八小时做出完美的墨西哥慢炖牛肉
Not seven hours and 45 minutes.
不是七小时45分钟
Recipes are just a guideline.
食谱只是一个参考
To Helena Diaz, they're gospel.
对海伦娜·迪亚兹来说 它们就是圣旨
First family dinner in the new house.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表