剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
求你 帮帮我
好的 女士 能告诉我你的地址吗?
不能
不能 这里好黑 求你救救我
Stay with me. I'm tracing your call.
坚持住 我正在追踪你的电♥话♥
What's going on? Are you injured?
发生了什么 你受伤了吗
-She's coming back. -Who's coming back?
-她要回来了 -谁要回来了
She said I can't talk her out of it.
她说我不能说服她
We're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会挺过去的 好吗
Can you tell me your name?
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Maddie. My name's
麦迪 我的名字是
Maddie Han.
麦迪·韩
I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
不好意思 你能再说一遍吗
We talked on the phone, remember?
我们在电♥话♥里说过话 记得吗?
You were supposed to save those girls.
你应该救那些女孩的
-Hello? -Oh, God.
-喂? -天啊
She's here. She's gonna kill me.
她来了 她要杀了我
Oh, God. Don't!
麦迪逃走了
天啊 不要
Stop!
住手
Just give me one more chance.
就再给我一次机会
紧急呼救 s08e12 Disconnected
Okay, so, we're gonna keep real quiet.
好 我们要保持绝对安静
Do you remember why?
你还记得为什么吗?
'Cause Mama is still sleeping.
因为妈妈还在睡觉
That's right, Mama's--
没错 妈妈...
-Hi. -Mama!
-嗨 -妈妈
Mama's awake.
妈妈醒了
Can I have a waffle?
我能吃华夫饼吗?
Oh, why don't you go get dressed first?
你不如先去换衣服吧
Get out of here, you little rug rat.
快去吧 你这个小家伙
-Morning. -Morning.
-早上好 -早上好
-I thought I'd get a jump. -Yeah,
-我想着能抢先你们一步 -是啊
and with both feet.
抢先了我们好几步
Looks like you're going to work.
看起来你是要去上班啊
I am.
我是
Today?
今天就去吗
Yeah. I mean, Sue said that I could come back any time that I wanted.
是啊 苏说过我随时都可以回去
Yeah, I think she meant take longer if you want.
我想她的意思是 你想休息多久都可以
Okay. Remember when I said
好吧 记得我说过
that I would be open about my mental health?
我会对我的心理状态保持坦诚吗
Yeah.
记得
I have been having night terrors.
我最近晚上一直在夜惊发作
What are they about?
是关于什么的
Work.
工作
So, you're having night terrors about work
所以你一直在做关于工作的噩梦
and you want to go back to work?
然后你还想回去工作吗
It's just, in every dream, I'm trying to help a caller.
在每个梦里 我都在试图帮助一个来电者
And then... my neck starts bleeding again.
然后 我的脖子就会又开始流血
-How often is that happening? -Every night.
-这多久发生一次 -每天晚上
-Ah, I'm so sorry, Maddie. -No, I think that
-我真的很抱歉 麦迪 -不 我觉得
the dreams are trying to tell me something.
那些梦是想告诉我些什么
That you nearly died five weeks ago?
告诉你五周前你差点死掉吗
No, that it's been five weeks since I got to do my job.
不 告诉我 我已经五周没好好做我的工作了
That's not very long, Maddie.
那不算很长时间啊 麦迪
Okay, but thousands of people every day are calling 911, and...
但每天都有成千上万的人打911 然后
you know, because of that... monster,
结果就因为那个... 怪物
I am not there to answer the call.
我不在那里接听他们的电♥话♥
Braeburn?
布雷本吗
Feel like she's still calling the shots?
感觉她还在掌控着你吗
I know that she's gone, but she's still in my head,
我知道她已经不在了 但她还在我的脑子里
and the faster that I can get rid of her, the better.
而我越快把她摆脱掉越好
Do you think that I've lost my mind?
你觉得我疯了吗
No.
不
I think you're brave and great at your work,
我觉得你很勇敢 也很擅长你的工作
and you're just terrible at taking a day off.
你只是不擅长休息哪怕一天
I support whatever helps you move past what she did to you.
我支持任何能帮你忘记她对你做过的事的办法
I'm gonna make us proud.
我要让我们感到骄傲
Already am.
我已经为你感到骄傲了
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Looking for Captain Morales.
我在找莫拉莱斯队长
You must be the guy from Hollywood.
你一定是好莱坞来的那家伙吧
More like El Segundo, but yeah. Eddie.
更像是埃尔塞贡多 不过没错 埃迪
Martinez.
马丁内斯
Cap's office is that one.
队长的办公室是那边那个
He said to head on up.
他说直接往上走就好
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
-Nervous? -What?
-紧张吗 -什么
No, uh, sir. Yeah, um...
不 呃 先生 嗯...
a little.
有一点
Well, don't be.
不用紧张
I just got off the horn with your former captain.
我刚和你的前队长通完电♥话♥
Couldn't have been more glowing.
他对你简直是赞不绝口
-Captain Morales. -Edmundo Diaz.
-莫拉莱斯队长 -埃德蒙多·迪亚兹
Eddie.
埃迪
When'd you get to town?
你什么时候到镇上的
Just about three weeks ago.
大约三周前
And how are you finding Texas?
你觉得德克萨斯怎么样
Like home. I grew up here, actually.
就像家一样 其实我是在这里长大的
Forgot how hot it can get, though.
不过 我忘了这里能有多热
That's why we have air conditioning.
这就是为什么我们有空调
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that.
是啊 我很期待
Escrow just closed on my place, so, uh...
我房♥子的手续刚刚办完 所以...
it's not exactly turnkey.
现在还不太能住
I'm fixing it up.
我正在修整
Well, I suspect you're handy.
我猜你的手应该很巧
You're an exceptional candidate with
你是一个出色的候选人
maybe the most stellar reference I ever checked.
你的推荐信也可能是我见过最出色的了
Your Captain Nash loves you so much he said
你的队长纳什非常爱你 他说
you'll always have a job waiting for you back at the 118.
你在118队总会有一份工作等着你
Well, that's good news.
这是个好消息
Or is it?
不是吗
I recruited a lieutenant last spring out of Galveston.
去年春天 我从加尔维斯顿招募了一个副队
Passed over local talent,
越过了本地的人才
poured resources into this fella.
向这个家伙倾注了大量资源
Four months in, bailed on me.
四个月后 他甩下我不干了
His wife took a job in St. Louis,
他妻子在圣路易斯找了一份工作
he went with her.
他跟她一起去了
You don't have to worry about that with me, sir.
你不用担心这个 先生
I'm single.
我单身
I came back here for my son.
我回这边来是为了我儿子
He's 14. Special needs, has cerebral palsy.
他14岁 有特殊需求 脑性瘫痪
He's living with my parents right now.
他现在和我父母住在一起
But, you know, once I get my place fixed up,
但是等我把房♥子给修整好了
hopefully, he can live with me again.
希望他能再和我一起住
I see.
我明白了
With all due respect...
恕我直言...
I need this job, sir.
我需要这份工作 先生
I have no plan B.
我没有备用计划了
I give you my word,
我向你保证
if you hire me, you will never regret it.
如果你雇用我 你永远不会后悔的
Well...
好吧
how the hell could anybody say no to that?
这让人该怎么拒绝啊
Take a look around.
你四处看看
I'll be in touch.
我会跟你联♥系♥的
I'm really glad you're here.
我很高兴你回来了
And if you need a break, you know where to go.
如果你需要休息 你知道该去哪里
Yeah, the break room. I am okay, Sue.
没错 休息室 我没事 苏
-Hey, you. -Hi.
-你好啊 -嗨
How you holding up?
你怎么样
Just ready for a dose of normalcy.
只是准备好回归一下正常了
Then you've definitely come to the wrong place.
那么你肯定来错地方了
They found a squirrel's nest in the drop ceiling.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表