剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I guess your wife was onto something after all.
看来你老婆终究还是对了
What?
什么?
Uh, the-the medical pendant.
我说那个医疗吊坠
What the--
什么...
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Guys, guys, guys. Let's get her out.
各位 各位 我们快把她弄出来
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What is this? Elmer?
这是怎么回事 埃尔默?
Hello, Suzanne.
你好 苏珊
-All right. Let's get her on a Lifepak. -Yeah.
-好了 我们给她接上监护仪吧 -对
Ma'am, do you remember how you got here?
女士 你还记得自己是怎么到这的吗?
Am I in the garden?
我是在花♥园♥里吗?
You were under the garden.
你在花♥园♥下面
The last thing I, I remember is,
我记得的最后一件事是
we were eating sweet potato soup,
我们在喝红薯汤
but it smelled funny and,
但它闻起来很奇怪 然后
and I started to feel dizzy.
我开始感到头晕
It didn't have a bitter aftertaste
它有没有苦涩的余味
and burn a little going down, did it?
咽下时还有一点灼烧感?
Uh, yeah, how did you know that?
没错 你怎么知道的
Sounds like cyanide.
听起来像氰化物
-Cyanide? -Buck, Ravi, restrain Mr. Caldwell.
-氰化物? -巴克 拉维 制♥服♥考德威尔先生
Wait.
等等
Dispatch, I want LAPD here on scene right now.
调度中心 立即派遣洛杉矶警局到现场
Elmer? You?
埃尔默 你吗?
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I gave up everything for you.
我为你放弃了一切
My whole life. And you try to take it?
放弃了我的整个人生 你还想把它夺走?
Boo-hoo!
怎么着吧
Long-term relationships are hard.
长♥期♥关系真的很不容易
All right, guys, get him over.
好了 把他翻过来
I don't think this one is fake, Cap.
我觉得这不是装的 队长
Yes. Roll him over.
把他翻过来
Yeah, he's in full arrest.
他彻底心脏骤停了
-Buck, grab me the paddles in my bag. -Yeah. On it.
-巴克 把我包里的除颤仪拿来 -这就去
All right.
好
Charging. All right, clear.
充电中 好了 离手
Charging. Clear.
充电 离手
Nothing. Going again. Charging.
没有反应 再来一次 充电
Clear.
离手
Oh, I should have left him long ago.
我应该早点离开他的
He's been trying to bury me alive for 42 years.
这四十二年来 他一直都试图活埋我
Think of the life I could have had if I'd gotten out sooner.
想想如果我早点摆脱他 我的生活能有多好
You're out now.
你现在摆脱他了
I mean, what's that even supposed to mean?
那到底是什么意思
I'm-I'm living in Eddie's old house,
我住在埃迪以前的房♥子里
therefore, I must be in love with him?
就意味着我一定是爱上他了?
-Are you? -In love with Eddie?
-你有吗 -爱上了埃迪吗?
It wouldn't be so crazy.
也不会那么离谱啦
Except that I'm not.
但是我没有
As much as everyone seems to want me
尽管每个人似乎都那么想要我
to be hopelessly pining for my straight best friend,
无可救药地爱着我最好的直男朋友
it just isn't like that.
但就不是那样的
I mean, does-does not having him in my life--
我是说 在我的生活中和工作中没有他
and in the field--leave a big hole?
是不是留下了一个巨大的空洞?
Yeah, it does. Sure.
当然 确实是
Okay, so, did you explain that to Tommy?
好吧 那你跟汤米解释了吗
In the meanest way possible.
以最刻薄的方式
I understand him feeling threatened by what me and Eddie have, but...
我理解他对我和埃迪所拥有的一切感到了威胁 但...
he seemed so relieved he was gone.
他似乎因为他离开而松了一口气
It pissed me off.
这让我很生气
It felt like he was accusing me of something.
感觉他好像在指责我什么
Is-is this what he's been thinking the whole time we were together?
他在我们的整段关系中都是那么想的吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
It just, it sucks, okay?
总之就是糟糕
That-that was the first night I was actually able to sleep in this place.
那是我在那边真正能睡着的第一个晚上
Okay. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Maybe you shouldn't be living there.
也许你不该住在那里
I mean, you said that you haven't even unpacked yet.
你说过你甚至还没有拆开你的东西
Yeah. Um...
是啊
I-I think maybe I don't want to unpack,
我想也许我不想收拾
'cause as soon as I do that, it means...
因为我一旦那么做了 就意味着...
Eddie and Chris aren't coming back. For real.
埃迪和克里斯真的不会回来了
I should call him, huh?
我应该给他打电♥话♥ 是吧
Yeah, that's what I've been saying.
是啊 我一直就是这么说的
-It's not like he moved to Mars. -No, not-not Eddie.
-他又不是搬到火星去了-不 不是埃迪
I mean, I-I will call him, but...
我会给他打电♥话♥的 但我是说
Tommy.
汤米
I should apologize. He's probably right.
我应该向他道歉 他可能是对的
I was using him as a distraction
我利用了他来转移注意力
so I didn't have to feel alone.
好让自己感觉不那么孤单
Not the best reason to get back together with someone.
不是跟别人复合最好的理由
No.
确实不是
Maybe it's time you learn the lesson again.
也许你是时候再次学习这一课了
How to be alone.
学会如何独自一人
I hate that lesson.
我讨厌那一课
So, you think you've come to see Ann Hutchinson?
你以为你过来是为了找安·哈钦森
I've got news for you.
我有个消息要告诉你们
She is the most ordinary person you will ever see in your life.
她是你们这辈子见过最普通的人
I was born...
我生下来
...a nobody.
谁也不是
No purpose.
没有目标
A failure as a wife,
作为妻子 我很失败
hopeless as a mother.
作为母亲 我也毫无指望
So if you think...
所以如果你以为
...that you came here and I was going to do something for you,
你来了这里 我能为你做出些什么的话
leave now.
现在就走吧
I have no power to heal.
我没有治愈的力量
You were all healed before you came here.
你们在来这里之前 就已经都被治愈了
It has nothing to do with me.
这跟我一点关系也没有
We are all completely dependent
我们都是完全依靠着
on the power of the Holy Spirit.
圣灵的力量
Alleluia
哈利路亚
Alleluia...
哈利路亚...
Some-Somebody had a healing from emphysema while I was speaking.
就在我说话的时候 有人的肺气肿痊愈了
Someone else's back pain has been healed.
还有人的背痛也痊愈了
There's no pain in his body now.
现在他的身体里没有任何疼痛了
And there's something going on in the, in the wheelchair section.
然后在轮椅区 也有事情正在发生
I don't, I don't know, I...
我不知道 我...
Alleluia...
哈利路亚...
Mother.
母亲
Mother? Help! Somebody help.
母亲 救命 谁来帮帮忙
-Move back. Give me some room. -Bobby...
-退后 给我点空间 -巴比...
-Charlie, call 911. -Yeah, okay.
-查理 快打911 -好的 好的
See if you can find an AED.
去找找有没有除颤仪
Mom, you stay with me. You stay with me.
妈妈 你坚持住 坚持住
It's good that you were there.
幸好你在那里
That you were with her.
在她的身边
Seeing her up there, Athena...
看到她在台上 阿西娜...
Whatever this thing is she does, she's made for it.
不管她做的事是什么 她生来就适合干这个
And she never would have found it
如果她还困在和我爸的婚姻里
if she'd stayed married to my dad.
她永远也不会发现自己的天赋
You miss him.
你想念他
Yeah, sometimes I think I'm the only one who does.
是啊 有时候我觉得只有我一个人想他
And how's that kink in your neck?
你脖子上的结怎么样了
Uh, like cement.
跟水泥一样
Oh, boy, you are not joking.
天啊 你还真没开玩笑
That just means she's still alive.
这只意味着她还活着
Bobby!
巴比
-Hey. -How is she?
-嘿 -她怎么样
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表